Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read that he is an electrician, but I have read (in an AFL magazine) that his dad had two trades before the AFL ... an electrician and a telecomms tech.

I wonder if he worked with his dad.

imo
Sorry, trying to find where I read it, too many tabs open, if I can’t find it I will edit my comment, but would imagine a trade of some sort seeing as he appeared in high-vis in court.

Details of arrest around 1:30

House-sitting. Staying with his girlfriend. The police swooped at 6am. In excess of a dozen police cars, as per the neighbours. Seized his white ute also.

So IF it turns out to be deliberate what are the hypotheses for murder?
Personal vendetta?
Mental Health breakdown?
Always being strange/weird but never having a diagnosis of anything?
What else?
All above just my own opinion.
I’m thinking his upcoming court case might have been a trigger. Stressed about going on an ‘extended holiday’ for that offence, and thought bugger it, was working up to it anyway. JMO.

It was sent by someone in the police force so I had believed it but will do my own research in the future
So delete all your posts about it. You're doxxing an innocent person and that is an offence. They are getting hate messages and death threats. Using social media to encourage harrassment, or menace an individual. Is not what websleuths is about and breaks several rules. Look them up. You might get a msg from genuine LE.

House-sitting?? With his girlfriend?? And no one noticed any suspicious changes in his behaviour??

For all we know his girlfriend may have tipped the police. The police are not saying what public help they have received, for obvious reasons.

I mentioned a case earlier where the mum of a guy who knew the perps in a murder case was the person who reported them.

For all we know his girlfriend may have tipped the police. The police are not saying what public help they have received, for obvious reasons.

I mentioned a case earlier where the mum of a guy who knew the perps in a murder case was the person who reported them.
1 of his mates or family. surely LE wouldnt let the gf stay connected with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greygooose