Lockheed, the FBI, and terrorism in Boulder

Yeah, it's $50, and if you don't pay you don't get to read the good stuff.

Maikai has been a member, don't know if still is.

I think you'd have to be a member to read archives.

This is just a wild hunch, nobody else has ever suggested that I know of, that the loiterer just may have been a JAR lookalike, nobody noticed, and maybe he's even the one who slept in JBR's bed at Charlevoix.

The housekeepers found a neatly-packed suitcase at the foot of the bed, you know, and a pair of boots, but never did see who it was.

No proof or source, just a thought, since there were lookalikes in the Dallas case, JFK, according to one of the books on that case.

Narlacat, yes, I was posting in the public part of the forum when Shapiro was there, and think I even had an email from him one time, or, Jameson asked if it'd be okay if he emailed me and I had to say I really didn't know any more than I'd already said. Can't remember what that was, sorry. It's been so long. I liked Shapiro too, and if he's still as interested in the case, I bet he'd look into whether these mystery guys resembled JAR.

WHY might lookalikes ever be used in crimes? Just because they're sometimes available? To frame someone? As the stained blanket from JAR's bed and the Dr. Seuss book were evidently planted in the suitcase?

Do any of you remember what all was said at Jamesons through the years about the strange guy hanging around the gas station in Charlevoix?

In light of some discussion on another thread regarding the FBI, I am resurrecting this thread about the FBI, protocol and Lockheed Martin. The links included are no longer active, however, if one reads the entire thread there are snippets copied throughout--enough to give the reader the overall gist of the article.

In light of some discussion on another thread regarding the FBI, I am resurrecting this thread about the FBI, protocol and Lockheed Martin. The links included are no longer active, however, if one reads the entire thread there are snippets copied throughout--enough to give the reader the overall gist of the article.

Nehemiah,

Was John Ramsey ever asked did you follow company protocol and phone the office to inform the security people and kickstart a tactical response?

I don't recall.

Nehemiah,

Me neither, but surely that should have been one of the many questions put to John?

e.g. was 911 was given precedence over company procedure?

UK Guy,

I assume that it wasn't JR's responsibility to set this into motion.

"This was a child of a Lockheed Martin executive of a $18 billion a year firm with Pentagon and top secret clearance across the world.
With this huge multi-million dollar security apparatus that exists for that day that any member of a family of a corporate executive; any member, wife, child of corporate executive's family should be kidnapped; they go into overdrive. That's when they earn their money and it's when they face the CEO's in Denver, and that's where they say "here's where Lockheed Martin stands: your children can or cannot go to school; your wives can or cannot go to the market". An entire protocol unfolds. The interface between the head of Lockheed Martin Security and the FBI is elaborate and its interlocking and its complete.
So the two units, in the Boulder Area, are trained to react to an act of terrorism, like kidnapping, are Lockheed Martin Security on one hand and the FBI on the other. Now, NOBODY FROM EITHER TWO OF THESE UNITS CAME NEAR THAT CRIME SCENE and the question is as in the case of Sherlock Holme's dog that didn't bark. What you're looking at here is SOMETHING THAT IS SO IRREGULAR; SO IMPOSSIBLE, because remember, the SOG, the seat of government operates in this regard..."

Here is an active link for the article:
http://www.newsmakingnews.com/childfreed.htm

And, from http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics and History/JonBenet_pedophiles_in_boulder.htm

"The inability of the FBI to explain to former Denver DA and Lockheed-Martin executive Norm Early why they never took charge of the Ramsey case BBan apparent kidnapping of a top Defense contractor executive's daughter by foreign terrorists- is suspicious and an apparent violation of the "Lindbergh Law." Det. Linda Arndt stated on TV last week that she specifically asked for FBI assistance and did not receive it. She received no backup of any kind, having been told everyone was in a meeting for hours starting about 7:30 AM the day after Christmas. Were they in a meeting with or about the FBI?

Mr. McFarland has a contact with information that Lockheed-Martin security were in the Ramsey house before the BPD. We have available a video of Mr. Early discussing the issue on a recent TV show.

Has anyone here seen that video?

UK Guy,

"This was a child of a Lockheed Martin executive of a $18 billion a year firm with Pentagon and top secret clearance across the world.
With this huge multi-million dollar security apparatus that exists for that day that any member of a family of a corporate executive; any member, wife, child of corporate executive's family should be kidnapped; they go into overdrive. That's when they earn their money and it's when they face the CEO's in Denver, and that's where they say "here's where Lockheed Martin stands: your children can or cannot go to school; your wives can or cannot go to the market". An entire protocol unfolds. The interface between the head of Lockheed Martin Security and the FBI is elaborate and its interlocking and its complete.
So the two units, in the Boulder Area, are trained to react to an act of terrorism, like kidnapping, are Lockheed Martin Security on one hand and the FBI on the other. Now, NOBODY FROM EITHER TWO OF THESE UNITS CAME NEAR THAT CRIME SCENE and the question is as in the case of Sherlock Holme's dog that didn't bark. What you're looking at here is SOMETHING THAT IS SO IRREGULAR; SO IMPOSSIBLE, because remember, the SOG, the seat of government operates in this regard..."

http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/msg51312.html

<snipped>

FREED: How did it come to pass that, in your opinion, that the Boulder
police were in charge of the crime scene in general for about eight
hours with a lone detective there. And how is it that this detective and
this police force had never held themselves out as experts on terrorism
or kidnapping. Remember we're talking about a note that announces it==s
from a foreign faction that "hates" your country and has other "bigwigs"
in their gun sights. How do you understand it that the Boulder
police---the much blamed Boulder police---are in charge of this crime
scene?!?

MCFARLAND: Hmmmm? Well, I think they didn't feel the need for another
unit because they really didn't believe that ransom note.

UK Guy,

Nehemiah,
It would be John Ramsey's responsibility to notify the appropriate Lockheed Martin Security unit that his daughter had been kidnapped.

Would you not want trained personnel to search for your daughter or local law enforcement with little training in homicide or counter-terrorism?

Both John and Patsy stated to the responding officers that JonBenet had been kidnapped.

And, from http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics and History/JonBenet_pedophiles_in_boulder.htm

"The inability of the FBI to explain to former Denver DA and Lockheed-Martin executive Norm Early why they never took charge of the Ramsey case BBan apparent kidnapping of a top Defense contractor executive's daughter by foreign terrorists- is suspicious and an apparent violation of the "Lindbergh Law." Det. Linda Arndt stated on TV last week that she specifically asked for FBI assistance and did not receive it. She received no backup of any kind, having been told everyone was in a meeting for hours starting about 7:30 AM the day after Christmas. Were they in a meeting with or about the FBI?

Mr. McFarland has a contact with information that Lockheed-Martin security were in the Ramsey house before the BPD. We have available a video of Mr. Early discussing the issue on a recent TV show.

Has anyone here seen that video?

Nehemiah,
Not me, but if Lockheed-Martin security were in the Ramsey house before the BPD. then this might explain the Ramsey's appearance of being prepared, and how John Ramsey decided so soon after JonBenet being kidnapped that he required some legal assistance etc.

Nehemiah,
Not me, but if Lockheed-Martin security were in the Ramsey house before the BPD. then this might explain the Ramsey's appearance of being prepared, and how John Ramsey decided so soon after JonBenet being kidnapped that he required some legal assistance etc.

Well, if THAT happened, then JBR died a lot closer to leaving the White's party than previously thought. For all this to happen: return home, undress her (partially), eat pineapple, have an event which sparks a rage attack OR have a sexual abuse session complete with erotic-asphyxiation devise (Choose one of the above) either way causing significant vaginal bleeding, wipe her down, redress her in clean panties, get her blanket from the basement dryer (possibly even WASH and dry the blanket) devise a cover-up for cause of death since skull fracture wasn't visible, search for garotte materials (how handy- everything right there in the paint tote) make the garotte- wait for JBR to actually finish dying THEN call in the Lockheed Big Guns investigators, write a 3-page fake ransom note, THEN call 911.
That's a helluva lot to fit in about 6 hours.

Another thing to consider when you talk about the LHM Security being there before the police is that you know have more people involved and a bigger risk of someone talking about JB's murder. I don't think they would have taken that chance.

Well, if THAT happened, then JBR died a lot closer to leaving the White's party than previously thought. For all this to happen: return home, undress her (partially), eat pineapple, have an event which sparks a rage attack OR have a sexual abuse session complete with erotic-asphyxiation devise (Choose one of the above) either way causing significant vaginal bleeding, wipe her down, redress her in clean panties, get her blanket from the basement dryer (possibly even WASH and dry the blanket) devise a cover-up for cause of death since skull fracture wasn't visible, search for garotte materials (how handy- everything right there in the paint tote) make the garotte- wait for JBR to actually finish dying THEN call in the Lockheed Big Guns investigators, write a 3-page fake ransom note, THEN call 911.
That's a helluva lot to fit in about 6 hours.

Things sure were busy around there by the sound of it.

From LKL in March 2000...in regards to the morning they found the ransom note.

J. RAMSEY: Well, I don't know. There were a lot of people there at 3:00 in the morning.

KING: It was a blur to you?

P. RAMSEY: Yes, it was just a blur.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0003/27/lkl.00.html

I am not advocating that this is what happened with LHM, etc... I am just posting what is available for us to read and ponder.

I never celebrate Christmas without remembering JonBenet. Since I think the person who killed her is no longer alive, I no longer hope for justice in this lifetime, but would like to know the whole truth.
Is the only source material for LMCO having been called a TV interview with Linda Arndt?
Unless there is a better source, I don't believe they were ever called.
They are not biased towards any employee or contractor who is or may be committing a crime. Far from it. If they were called into the midst of murderous mayhem, or had reason to think the ransom letter was bogus, LMCO Security would not cover up for John Ramsey or anyone else.
No way.

If I understand their protocols correctly from what I have read, they conduct ongoing scrutiny of every employee with security clearance for signs of criminal activity or security risks in other areas of their lives, as John Ramsey must have been subject to. It is much more realistic to believe that the company was not called. If they had been, I doubt they would have chartered the plane which took the Ramseys to Atlanta for JBR's funeral. Ramsey would be a former Lockheed supplier shortly after that, and LMCO would be cooperating with the FBI on JR's suspected criminal behavior, or that of his spouse, or both.
I think the company discovered the truth after a short time, like the general public did ( CNN interview probably) and I think that's the main reason that John's career with Access Graphics ended shortly after JBR's death. I don't think LMCO wanted any part of the man or the huge media and public interest in a sweet baby's murder in her own home.

John himself has said that JBR's murder and the suspicion in his direction " ended his career". I don't think he was lying that time.

Norm Early told the public a bit about LMCO's usual procedures for an executive or his family member's kidnapping. What LMCO is concerned with, of course, is kidnapping for the purpose of physical or emotional torture to extract classified information. However, since LMCO security doesn't have ESP to the best of my knowledge, they have to be informed that they are needed before the B and Ws arrive with their sirens blaring. Some of you have posted that you believe that happened. By saying that LMCO packed up and left, if you believe that at least one Ramsey is guilty, you are implicating LMCO in the coverup of the murder.
I don't believe that would ever happen. JMO.

I never celebrate Christmas without remembering JonBenet. Since I think the person who killed her is no longer alive, I no longer hope for justice in this lifetime, but would like to know the whole truth.
Is the only source material for LMCO having been called a TV interview with Linda Arndt?
Unless there is a better source, I don't believe they were ever called.
They are not biased towards any employee or contractor who is or may be committing a crime. Far from it. If they were called into the midst of murderous mayhem, or had reason to think the ransom letter was bogus, LMCO Security would not cover up for John Ramsey or anyone else.
No way.

If I understand their protocols correctly from what I have read, they conduct ongoing scrutiny of every employee with security clearance for signs of criminal activity or security risks in other areas of their lives, as John Ramsey must have been subject to. It is much more realistic to believe that the company was not called. If they had been, I doubt they would have chartered the plane which took the Ramseys to Atlanta for JBR's funeral. Ramsey would be a former Lockheed supplier shortly after that, and LMCO would be cooperating with the FBI on JR's suspected criminal behavior, or that of his spouse, or both.
I think the company discovered the truth after a short time, like the general public did ( CNN interview probably) and I think that's the main reason that John's career with Access Graphics ended shortly after JBR's death. I don't think LMCO wanted any part of the man or the huge media and public interest in a sweet baby's murder in her own home.

John himself has said that JBR's murder and the suspicion in his direction " ended his career". I don't think he was lying that time.

Norm Early told the public a bit about LMCO's usual procedures for an executive or his family member's kidnapping. What LMCO is concerned with, of course, is kidnapping for the purpose of physical or emotional torture to extract classified information. However, since LMCO security doesn't have ESP to the best of my knowledge, they have to be informed that they are needed before the B and Ws arrive with their sirens blaring. Some of you have posted that you believe that happened. By saying that LMCO packed up and left, if you believe that at least one Ramsey is guilty, you are implicating LMCO in the coverup of the murder.
I don't believe that would ever happen. JMO.

Me either. I even go so far as the day after Christmas, when I wake up...and look at the clock...I say..."Well, this is about the time that Patsy "found" the note" "....or "This is about the time that John "found" JonBenét's body". I don't think that a Christmas will EVER go by, without me thinking about her.

Me either. I even go so far as the day after Christmas, when I wake up...and look at the clock...I say..."Well, this is about the time that Patsy "found" the note" "....or "This is about the time that John "found" JonBenét's body". I don't think that a Christmas will EVER go by, without me thinking about her.

I did that too, the day after Christmas--kept looking at the clock and thinking about what time it was in Boulder and what was happening at that time 11 yrs ago. :(

I did that too, the day after Christmas--kept looking at the clock and thinking about what time it was in Boulder and what was happening at that time 11 yrs ago. :(

Very, very sad!!! Poor, poor JonBenét....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ari76
Back