OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone involved in a contentious relationship with a missing person must be looked at hard as a suspect must they not? and that hard look would need to continue until they were ruled out, yes?
LE has made no announcement as yet as to whether anyone has been ruled out. LE also as we well know has made no announcements about POI or Suspects. We haven't heard of any BOLO requests by LE either. So, its been crickets as LE is no doubt hard at work connection the pieces of a no doubt VERY complicated puzzle that crosses multiple State lines!

MOO

Why is it we only hear about bio father's mother and not his father?
Interesting question imo. Very interesting.

Bio father's father divorced bio father mother I guess is the most that can be said now about this topic as News Nation video reported briefly the other day to say that bio dad's parents are divorced.

MOO

How could JK be expected to be away from her family on Easter?
I am thinking a religious commitment towards assisting umm..... "At risk moms trying to go straight".

Some churches have specific missions directed towards assisting these types of mothers. My wife volunteered for such a mission once sorting donations.

Those volunteers that do the actual "field work" like JK know going in that there is going to be a good amount of sacrifice, a certain amount of frustration, a good number of second- or third chances, and..... a certain amount of "Aw shucks, I thought that... But, can you still help?"

Though I doubt she looked forward to an Easter weekend on the road and away from home for most of it, my bet is that she saw the duty as part of a greater mission.

Last edited:
Timing and location also. Who knew they would be on that road, that area and that time?

Not insinuating anything, but just stating facts: any of the other three visitation supervisors who were asked about taking the drive with VB must have been told the time of the trip, since they presumably declined it since it didn't fit their schedule. If they conferred with their spouse/family before declining the trip, those people would know. The staff at the children's services office who handled the request for the visitation must have also been aware of the timing. I can't imagine any of them being involved, though.

Timing and location also. Who knew they would be on that road, that area and that time?
I really like your simple and direct approach.

In addition to @tatertot 's list...

I wonder if the church has a formal "At Risk Mothers" mission? Such missions provide resume help, counceling services, "starting over" clothes, baby items, furniture etc. from donations.

If so, there is a chance that other mission "at risk moms" clients could have known about the time and location via chatting with VB about topics of mutual interest.

Though even if such a mission exists, I cant really see somebody targeting the Pastor's wife as an individual. But.... strange things do happen. Even still, it just does not seem very likely at all.

News Nation Interview of regional person searching the local area from VB and JK by Ashley Banfield - talking about local people being scared to speak out for fear of being “next”.

What is this about Laura Ingle being followed by someone driving a big black truck and having the bejesus scared out of her?! (2:15 mark) Does anyone have a link to more information about that?

What is this about Laura Ingle being followed by someone driving a big black truck and having the bejesus scared out of her?! (2:15 mark) Does anyone have a link to more information about that?
No more info that I can see on this scary event. What is interesting is that the 2 podcasters who were interviewed by News Nation reported that they were also followed by a big black truck with blacked out window and I believe they mentioned this to the reporter from News Nation. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parzval