OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandmother Tifany Adams certainly aged badly in the last 5 years! Tifany, the ring leader, must have convinced Cora and Cole that she was untouchable for them to be involved with the planned murder of Jilian Kelley.

I'm curious whether Cora and Cole had all the fact when they participated in the murders. Did they know that Veronica was not alone? Did they know that Veronica had just filed an affidavit to remove supervised visitation, and increase visitation to overnight visits? Did they realize that everyone would know who was responsible within 24 hours of the kidnappings?

1713092913365.png

1713092947534.png

Dailymail

*Under Oklahoma law, the crime of conspiracy consists of two steps, or “elements,” that a prosecutor must show:
An agreement to commit a crime; and
An overt act to effect the purpose of the conspiracy, by either party to the conspiracy

A. If two or more persons conspire, either:

1. To commit any crime; or

2. Falsely and maliciously to indict another for any crime, or to procure another to be charged or arrested for any crime; or

3. Falsely to move or maintain any suit, action or proceeding; or

4. To cheat and defraud any person of any property by any means which are in themselves criminal, or by any means which, if executed, would amount to a cheat or to obtaining money or property by false pretenses; or

5. To commit any act injurious to the public health, to public morals, or to trade or commerce, or for the perversion or obstruction of justice or the due administration of the laws, they are guilty of a conspiracy.

If you think that's bad, looks at her old comments on her x account. She makes a statement about how no woman should ever kill. This woman tried to manipulate and run people's lives but held herself above the law. High functioning Psycopath seems more fitting than just narcissist. MOO
So disgusted to see the same kind of monsters again committing murders of innocent people to gain custody of children. What kind of brainwashing does it take to convince paranoid, delusional people like this that they’re superior, entitled and above the law? I’ve recently seen these attitudes from some people I know and it’s very disturbing and dangerous.

Some people are living in a bizarre fantasy world these days and they’re armed to the teeth.

I don't see the state of Oklahoma offering grandma a plea, especially if one of the underlings sings more. They will want at least one of them to literally and/or metaphorically hang for this.

ETA: Oklahoma has the option of electrocution, lethal injection, and firing squad. They also recently introduced gas. I don't think any state still actually hangs people but you get my point.
Now that grandmother will never see those kids.
Best she can hope for is maybe a visit from them after they've reached adulthood or maybe when they're teens. And it wouldn't be a pleasant visit.

Last edited:
if you kill a child’s loved one during a custody issue, it’s clear you didn’t actually love the children at all. Are people just so drunk on control they’ll throw their lives away for an ownership they didn’t really care about?
Unbelievable.

Grandmother Tifany Adams certainly aged badly in the last 5 years! Tifany, the ring leader, must have convinced Cora and Cole that she was untouchable for them to be involved with the planned murder of Jilian Kelley.

I'm curious whether Cora and Cole had all the fact when they participated in the murders. Did they know that Veronica was not alone? Did they know that Veronica had just filed an affidavit to remove supervised visitation, and increase visitation to overnight visits? Did they realize that everyone would know who was responsible within 24 hours of the kidnappings?

View attachment 497101

View attachment 497102

Dailymail
While mug shots have to be the most unflattering pics in existence (of anyone, even nice looking people) it does seem her vicious personality comes through in her mug shot. As for the Twomblys, I can't even imagine what story they were told to get them to go along with killing two completely innocent people.

As soon as the whole custody issue came to light my immediate thought was that no, that's too obvious, only someone extraordinarily stupid would do that. So now that it's come to light that exactly what happened, my guess is that truly none of them thought they'd be the first ones looked at. Essentially proving my point. Ugh. Monsters, all of them.

jmo

I have to wonder what was grandma’s testimony to the Court during prior child custody hearings and if she’s the reason VB was originally only granted supervised visitation. I’d guess she was intent on destroying VB’s life in more ways than one and when she wasn’t successful in causing VB to lose custody or getting her to walk out of her children’s life, then came Plan B.

What an evil, vile woman. Was she also the cause of the breakdown of the relationship between her son and VB, with her end plan to ensure that neither parent would be caring for the children?

An all around tragedy for anyone within the parameter of this wicked woman’s destruction.

Whose left.....
If, if if WR can get his act together..... he would most likely still get these kids back...

Guess I do hope Veronica's family gets an army to protect their future.

All three of Tifany's kids are going to suffer from this their whole lives too.

I have to wonder what was grandma’s testimony to the Court during prior child custody hearings and if she’s the reason VB was originally only granted supervised visitation. I’d guess she was intent on destroying VB’s life in more ways than one and when she wasn’t successful in causing VB to lose custody or getting her to walk out of her children’s life, then came Plan B.

What an evil, vile woman. Was she also the cause of the breakdown of the relationship between her son and VB, with her end plan to ensure that neither parent would be caring for the children?

An all around tragedy for anyone within the parameter of this wicked woman’s destruction.
This is certainly how I have taken this from the get go....

We really have to admire how strong Vernonica was to put up with this and keep fighting for her children....

sbm
Their bodies may not be found. But I feel with the 1st degree murder charges for all they know exactly what happened and where but are sifting through remnants for DNA.
Sorry for gruesome thoughts and I hope I'm wrong.
You may be right. One of them is a butcher. Its gross and horrifying to think that but these people are pure evil.jmo.

All three of Tifany's kids are going to suffer from this their whole lives too.
I was thinking about this yesterday. The family members of perpetrators (who aren't involved ofc) are also technically victims whose lives are forever changed by the event, but they are often forgotten.

In a case like this, it's going to be amplified to 11 since I imagine a lot of their family still lives in the area, probably have established businesses and ranches. Not only do they have to contend with their relative doing such an evil act, they're going to be side-eyed for the rest of forever. They will be guilty by association, might lose friends and even the general trust of others. It will be hard for them to move since if they have established farms. Even family that lives out of state is liable to have this problem. Tad's family, Tiffany's, and the Twombly's. Veronica and Jillian's kids have lost their mother, but so have many others, and lost fathers, grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings, children.

So much devastation just because grandma didn't want her and/or her son to share custody.

I was thinking about this yesterday. The family members of perpetrators (who aren't involved ofc) are also technically victims whose lives are forever changed by the event, but they are often forgotten.

In a case like this, it's going to be amplified to 11 since I imagine a lot of their family still lives in the area, probably have established businesses and ranches. Not only do they have to contend with their relative doing such an evil act, they're going to be side-eyed for the rest of forever. They will be guilty by association, might lose friends and even the general trust of others. It will be hard for them to move since if they have established farms. Even family that lives out of state is liable to have this problem. Tad's family, Tiffany's, and the Twombly's. Veronica and Jillian's kids have lost their mother, but so have many others, and lost fathers, grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings, children.

So much devastation just because grandma didn't want her and/or her son to share custody.
The spreading devastation has really been getting to me this morning.
It may not be a popular stance, but somehow I really hope Wrangler gets his *advertiser censored* together....
Though I assume always privaledged, earlier posts/pictures show that he did love his children,

And maybe Jillians husband will speak out now....
It is going to be devastating.. to hear him...

Last edited:
Well, all caught up. Tiffany is, no doubt, the leader of the pack, IMO. I believe one or more of the suspects will flip on the others, sooner than later. What a travesty for the children and loved ones of the two victims. It will be interesting to learn what the Twomblys stood to gain for their participation. I do not believe the biological dad is/was involved but it is really hard to know, I would be surprised to learn that he may have been involved. I also suspect that the four plotted how to respond to investigators if any were questioned or arrested. I think Tiffany's boyfriend is likely under her spell and is a big player in this case. What a senseless and shameful crime. I just don't get it!

So disgusted to see the same kind of monsters again committing murders of innocent people to gain custody of children. What kind of brainwashing does it take to convince paranoid, delusional people like this that they’re superior, entitled and above the law? I’ve recently seen these attitudes from some people I know and it’s very disturbing and dangerous.

Some people are living in a bizarre fantasy world these days and they’re armed to the teeth.
Thinking about the three (of four) arrested. They believed misinformation from one person without checking, turned that misinformation into anger without checking, and turned anger into action without considering and believing consequences. Brainwashing? A localized cult following? It's akin to the Godfather type mafia, KKK without race, the recent Mississippi Goon Squad. What would make three people commit murder for one person's ideas? Certainly cannot be termed mental illness with all three.

I don't see the state of Oklahoma offering grandma a plea, especially if one of the underlings sings more. They will want at least one of them to literally and/or metaphorically hang for this.

ETA: Oklahoma has the option of electrocution, lethal injection, and firing squad. They also recently introduced gas. I don't think any state still actually hangs people but you get my point.

Best she can hope for is maybe a visit from them after they've reached adulthood or maybe when they're teens. And it wouldn't be a pleasant visit.
Hopefully, the kids will not make a visit to someone who killed their mother. Maybe to witness her execution...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heelermom2024