OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm getting that the bodies were discovered on property TC rented. Rented from the Beasley's. I do wonder if there was any beef with the Beasley's.
So dumb. They thought they were on a mission and yet all of their activities were laid bare by their phone records.
Phones purchased in their home town!! Stun guns purchased in their home town!!
They couldn't even take cash and drive a few minutes. They could easily have gone out of state, but noooo in their home town at their local Walmart.

I think the instant the vehicle was found and the women were missing, LE would have been all over TA's social media.

This would bring up the God's Misfits group, and then being able to associate the Twombleys and and PG with her. I wonder if there were others in the groups that also had inklings about a separate issue going on that was taking up most of TA's time.

There may have been others out there who knew there were links but were afraid to be associated with these heinous crimes.

CW said she believed Adams, Cora and Cole Twombly, Tad Bert Cullum and another man who has not been arrested were involved in the women’s death.
Affidavit: Veronica Butler involved in custody dispute with a suspect in her death

I can only assume LE haven't been able to connect Paul Grice with any sort of evidence to the abductions/murders or he would have been charged along with the others. Cora seems to be the one with loose lips so I am sure if Mr. Grice was involved his charges will come soon.

JK would have already had her weapon at the time of that phone call. I think the magazine on the ground indicates a possible struggle over the gun. Just a shame she didn’t get the chance to inflict some damage.
I’ve seen people who don’t shoot often hit the magazine release thinking they were hitting the safety and that was at a gun range without much stress.

Who are the Beasley's?
Cattle farmers often rent out pasture land to graze their livestock. They sow the crop they plan to feed the livestock after renting property which is simply laying fallow because it is cheaper than buying a place. They likely chose the land because it was twice removed from grandma, and the landowner (Beasley) was none the wiser. IMO

Last edited:
It's just beyond me that that one woman could talk a whole group into killing two women - and the group appears to be growing. I'm not at all saying she didn't, but it's just so strange to me. I could see her talking one person into helping her - but a multitude of people? It's just weird.

At some point, I think these extra people should be arrested. Not for killing the women, but for planning to kill VB. She mentions Grice and another Cora, Cora Cole. Is there another Cora, or not?

"The daughter also disclosed that other attempts to kill Butler occurred during February of 2024 near Hugoton, Kansas, in which Adams, Cullum, Cole, Cora and Grice went to Hugoton, but Butler did not leave her residence."

....."The daughter said she was told by Cora that Adams, Cullum, Cora Cole and Paul Grice were involved in the deaths of Butler and Kelley."
No. Only one Cora. Two Twomblys. A newspaper style is employed using only the last names on second reference: Adams, Cullum. However, they dropped to just the first names of the two Twomblys to attempt to avoid confusion, which was still created by omitting a comma between Cora and Cole.

I’ve seen people who don’t shoot often hit the magazine release thinking they were hitting the safety and that was at a gun range without much stress.
I had misread the AA, and thought the magazine was laying in the road, and not in her purse.

I guess she could have kept the gun and magazine separate, which is weird as all she had to do is just not keep one in the chamber.

Maybe she pulled it out and didn’t have a chance to insert the magazine? Or your theory is correct and she panicked and hit the release accidentally as she was drawing it from her bag.

It’s just odd.

Thank you for posting.

What caught my eye in here - amongst all the other revelations - was this on page 2:

“Reportedly the officer told Rickman he believed the children were better off in Adams’ care.”

I wonder who that officer is? And why that individual made that statement?

Perhaps IMO some additional investigation on that point is already underway or needed?
MOO
Might explain Rickman's statement that TA had LE in her pocket.

Whoa. From the article.. was TA threatening to harm the custody judge?

“Rickman’s grandmother reported in February 2024, Rickman told her they didn’t have to worry about the custody battle much longer because Adams had it under control, that Adams knew the path the judge walked to work, and “we will take out Veronica at drop off.”

Why didn’t great grandma and Wrangler notify authorities?? Did Wrangler truly think that Tifany was going to “allow” him to care for his children?

CW said she believed Adams, Cora and Cole Twombly, Tad Bert Cullum and another man who has not been arrested were involved in the women’s death.
Affidavit: Veronica Butler involved in custody dispute with a suspect in her death

I can only assume LE haven't been able to connect Paul Grice with any sort of evidence to the abductions/murders or he would have been charged along with the others. Cora seems to be the one with loose lips so I am sure if Mr. Grice was involved his charges will come soon.
They said they didn’t expect any more arrests, which is why I just have to believe he’s cooperating. Even with his cooperation, I’d still expect charges though. I’m lost here.

I had misread the AA, and thought the magazine was laying in the road, and not in her purse.

I guess she could have kept the gun and magazine separate, which is weird as all she had to do is just not keep one in the chamber.

Maybe she pulled it out and didn’t have a chance to insert the magazine? Or your theory is correct and she panicked and hit the release accidentally as she was drawing it from her bag.

It’s just odd.
It could be that, or she could have had an extra magazine giving her more ammo. Many people carry with an extra magazine. Plus, in a situation like this I'd have the pistol out and racked ready to fire riding down the road.

Why didn’t great grandma and Wrangler notify authorities?? Did Wrangler truly think that Tifany was going to “allow” him to care for his children?
Those poor kids! My heart breaks for them. It's like they have no one to turn to. No one in their family to step up to the plate and protect them.

It could be that, or she could have had an extra magazine giving her more ammo. Many people carry with an extra magazine. Plus, in a situation like this I'd have the pistol out and racked ready to fire riding down the road.
I didn’t think about a spare mag. I guess that makes the most sense out of all the options.

They said they didn’t expect any more arrests, which is why I just have to believe he’s cooperating. Even with his cooperation, I’d still expect charges though. I’m lost here.
I would guess his actual involvement was fairly low level or he backed out but he has a lot of information. Perhaps a deal was cut to not charge him in exchange for him spilling allllllllll the beans on the others. I don't think any deal would be made if he was very involved. Just guessing, because it's strange that he was not arrested.

Thank you for posting.

What caught my eye in here - amongst all the other revelations - was this on page 2:

“Reportedly the officer told Rickman he believed the children were better off in Adams’ care.”

I wonder who that officer is? And why that individual made that statement?

Perhaps IMO some additional investigation on that point is already underway or needed?
MOO
I think that LE's handling (or not) of Adams in the past should be viewed now, in hindsight. However, I also keep in mind that Rickman went on to go to prison and now he's off to court ordered rehab. So at the time that encounter happened with LEOs about his children, Rickman may not have been a safe person to have the children with (if he was high or otherwise not in shape to be driving off with his children).

I would guess his actual involvement was fairly low level or he backed out but he has a lot of information. Perhaps a deal was cut to not charge him in exchange for him spilling allllllllll the beans on the others. I don't think any deal would be made if he was very involved. Just guessing, because it's strange that he was not arrested.
Or Cora is a big fat braggy liar in addition to a murderer. Remember, CW says Cora told her he was part of it. We don't know if he was or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592