Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, unless my posts are so totally without merit that no one is reading them, in which case I would like to know, then I will stop posting.
I speculated this earlier so will repeat.

More than likely, this guy planned the crime in his warped head for a long time.
He knew he had to plan for his wife and their child who lived in the house, I presume.

IMO, until we hear otherwise, I think it is entirely possible that he either sent her out of town or to stay with relatives or friends while he did his murdering and burning in the backyard.
If for no other reason than to keep his little daughter away from it all.

The crime was commited very close to Christmas. Isn't it possible that he sent them shopping with relatives out of town?

I would like to think that a mother was not involved in killing this baby.

Is this not plausible to anyone else?

It is plausible... very plausible... I guess we are all working from different angles on what little information that has been released. (Which is a good thing... it is how things get solved... looking from all angles)

Also SJ, dont ever stop posting!!

You're made me cry. Thank you so much, Indy, Pharlap, Mohabi. :blowkiss:
I know I'm new here, but I care so much about all the missing, the lost, the killed, and my fellow posters.
I can't join chat because my computer doesn't work well with the interface, so I have to post my thoughts in this way.

BTW, Indy Gal, I've thought of you, pregnant, and having to endure the details which are unfolding about Maria, and I have prayed that you are doing OK with your little " bean". :)

Again, unless my posts are so totally without merit that no one is reading them, in which case I would like to know, then I will stop posting.
I speculated this earlier so will repeat.

More than likely, this guy planned the crime in his warped head for a long time.
He knew he had to plan for his wife and their child who lived in the house, I presume.

IMO, until we hear otherwise, I think it is entirely possible that he either sent her out of town or to stay with relatives or friends while he did his murdering and burning in the backyard.
If for no other reason than to keep his little daughter away from it all.

The crime was commited very close to Christmas. Isn't it possible that he sent them shopping with relatives out of town?

I would like to think that a mother was not involved in killing this baby.

Is this not plausible to anyone else?

I think it's plausible because it's open field right now. We don't know enough about wifey....but I don't think it was premeditated.

Why, if you're planning to kill someone, would you bring them to your home to kill them, then bury them in your backyard when you are already going to trial for raping them? Either he was a poor planner or it was not premeditated. I would think that he was going to kill her he'd lure her somewhere remotely to "talk" and then do his awful deeds. The fact that it was in his home just tells me no premed...but who knows!

ETA: We need to know where the wife was!

Why do they keep talking about the hand. I just cant stop thinking about it and wished I had never heard

SeekingJana,

Please don't stop posting! I try very hard to read everything and you have a great thought process and perfect way of writing out that thought process. I think that everything you said could easily be the case.

I tend to not quote much, but I really enjoy your posts, and they keep me thinking!

:blowkiss:

You're made me cry. Thank you so much, Indy. :blowkiss:
I know I'm new here, but I care so much about all the missing, the lost, the killed, and my fellow posters.
I can't join chat because my computer doesn't work well with the interface, so I have to post my thoughts in this way.

BTW, I've thought of you, pregnant, and having to endure the details which are unfolding about Maria, and I have prayed that you are doing OK with your little " bean". :)
This is really hard for me right now, but we have to stay strong and get justice for maria and baby.

I truely enjoy your posts! I feel your passion

I wonder why the Sheriff shared that information?
It's not something he needed to get out to the public,
and gosh knows, the story already has enough
publicity.

Why do they keep talking about the hand. I just cant stop thinking about it and wished I had never heard

I wonder why the Sheriff shared that information?
It's not something he needed to get out to the public,
and gosh knows, the story already has enough
publicity.
I know I have enough nightmares on my own, due to my hormones, I dont need help.

SeekingJana,

Please don't stop posting! I try very hard to read everything and you have a great thought process and perfect way of writing out that thought process. I think that everything you said could easily be the case.

I tend to not quote much, but I really enjoy your posts, and they keep me thinking!

Thank you. I thought that maybe I am not smart enough to be here with the rest of you, being new here and all.
I care so much about this case. It is making me think that we may have to go out for more strong drinks today too. I am not dealing too well.

All of you are my new friends, no matter what your viewpoint. We discuss here.
Like I said, to me WS stands for We Share, too. :)
Maria, remembering beautiful Maria in North Carolina

Thank you. I thought that maybe I am not smart enough to be here with the rest of you, being new here and all.
I care so much about this case. It is making me think that we may have to go out for more strong drinks today too. I am not dealing too well.

All of you are my new friends, no matter what your viewpoint. We discuss here.
Like I said, to me WS stands for We Share, too. :)
Maria, remembering beautiful Maria in North Carolina

You're new? 505 posts? Look at how many I wrote... if you consider yourself new, I should maybe rethink the value of MY contributions and not post at all for the next few years :)

You're new? 505 posts? Look at how many I wrote... if you consider yourself new, I should maybe rethink the value of MY contributions and not post at all for the next few years :)
:laugh: :laugh: It means you need to post more

I do not believe the wife did this...if it were as violent
as LE says, especially.
Her motive would be jealousy?
He had a lot more motive..the evidence was going
to be born soon.
I can't imagine that the wife would have been aware
it was happening and have been able to live with him
3 more weeks with their little girl.
I did see a profile yesterday that someone posted that
"could" have belonged to his wife.
It caught my eye because it said
"I sleep with one of the world's best..a U.S. Marine"..
Ironic that the "world's best" could be a murderer.

Women can be just as violent as men, (look what little preacher's wife Mary did) especially when extremely PO'ed. Look at the woman who tried to cut a baby from another's womb so she could say the baby was hers. Violent and sick as hell. As for jealousy not being an important motive....well, all I can say is that I would probably lose it if I found out that my husband raped a girl and she was going to have his baby. Her jealousy may have been misplaced....after all she was still sleeping with a man accused of rape and the evidence was 8 months along, but I still think she could have become enraged at the thought that soon their little dream life together was about to become forever changed.
Some women live with men who abuse their children and say nothing. We do not know this woman....so everything is possible.

I missed so much of the news conference! there are quotes in the article that ispwitch linked and things that you guys are saying about the conference that I just didn't hear. I watched the whole thing, at least all that they showed on my channel, but they cut it off! Thats not fair! I'll need to find another channel next time.

Maybe the sheriff is trying to get to the accomplices ( if there are any) by describing the tiny baby's hand over and over.
Maybe someone higher up asked him to stress this point for psychological reasons.

After all, if it's getting to us this badly, think what it would do to anyone who might be corrupt and caught up in something bad, but still not a sociopath.
It would have to bother them to have the crime scene described this way, wouldn't you think?

It sounds very much to me like something an FBI profiler would ask to be included for psychological reasons- to break someone, to reach someone.
JMHO.

What's up with Christina L. (wife) being heartbroken, she has to be an accessory to this, unless she's co:confused: mpletely blind!

As the father, would he still have to pay child support if the baby is adopted out?

quote]

No, he would not, BUT for a legal adoption the mother would have to name the father, and, it's my understanding BOTH parents permission are needed as adoption terminates the mothers and putative fathers parental rights. Especially had already been named as the putative father. (Not sure if putative is the correct word...... but I think this is one of the reasons why that living baby that was dropped off at a safe haven drop off is listed on doe network, they need to find and get permission from teh father before the baby can be legally adopted ? )

not always- that's why some of the shadiers agencies/facilatators/attorneys will purposely have a woman NOT name the man...they can then use the terminology, to terminate the rights of any punitive father. Some states also allow the father to sign off prior to delivery. With this case having named him as "possibly" being the father though, I would think he would have to "pony up" in some sense, either by signing TPR (Termination of Parental Rights) prior to delivery, appearing in front of whom ever is required in NC (Some states, you can only do it in front of a judge(Michigan is one), some allow you to do it in front of a notary, a social worker, etc.) Which mean,essentially, he would have to "admit" to his wife, because from the sounds of it IMO he was denying everything to her...

HOWEVER depending on what type of insurance was used (I understand she was military, but I"m not familiar w/ their insurance =)) For example, if she had medicaid then he COULD have been on "the hook" for confinement and Delivery expenses.

I know in our adoption experience, the agency was pissed because DH demanded he be put on the birth certificate, and do paternity acknowledgement, they said it created too much extra paperwork, and it woud mean another court hearing. I'd REALLY love to know, if that was really her intention (To make an adoption plan), and if so, WHAT professional was being used. That social worker at that facility (regardless of what avenue shewent, their should have been a SS/pregnancy counselor assigned to her) would be a WEALTH of information.

You're made me cry. Thank you so much, Indy, Pharlap, Mohabi. :blowkiss:

BTW, Indy Gal, I've thought of you, pregnant, and having to endure the details which are unfolding about Maria, and I have prayed that you are doing OK with your little " bean". :)

YW, I've been a member since 2004 and only have 2000 posts....
You write much better then me and get thoughts out clearly.

Only from reading the articles but I dont believe she was going to give the baby up. I mean she was arguing with the mom about it and all. Also if she was planning to maybe she was going to el paso to do it?

I joined 2 months ago.. Maybe I have posted way too much.
I'm sorry.

Thank you, Mohabi because I haven't ever compared post numbers or anything. I will knock it off.... Totally embarrassed, and so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kittypoo