Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this correct:

Maria reported the rape in April 2007.
She revoked the charges in ... ?
She resumed the charges in November or December.
Her Baby's due date was mid Feb 2008.

That's 10.5 months after her charges.
Did Maria and the have sex after April?

The Sheriff also said that the adult's body (Maria's body) was face down in the pit (This is so difficult to write ...)

Rum Tum

Ok, this may be offensive to some. But - How the hell do you get a fire that hot? I can't even burn lots of cardboard and stuff w/o having to make a large fire initially to get it hot enough..

What the area that isolated that people would not have known of THAT large of a fire? But I thought it was mentioned by a neighbor/friend someone like that they NEVER seemed to have them? Or am I missing something?:waitasec:

How can Lauterbach's command or NCIS reconcile these two reports?

Chiccarelli said Laurean was not taken into custody after Lauterbach reported the alleged rape because there were indications that Lauterbach and Laurean carried on "some sort of friendly relationship" after she filed the complaint against him.
http://www.jdnews.com/articles/lauterbach_54316___article.html/laurean_brown.html
A military protective order was issued against Laurean on behalf of Lauterbach in July, the Sheriff's Department[says?], which meant he was supposed to stay away from her.
http://www.jdnews.com/articles/hill_54321___article.html/marines_lauterbach.html

There needs to be an investigation of how the rape investigation was handled.

Is this correct:

I was thinking the same thing.... but...... it could be feasible if it happened at the end of April and the ob was off a bit with her edd.

Is this correct:

Her due date was Jan 8th:mad: The rest seems correct though

Another COB Cali. What in the hell is with these men who think to just kill off the women carrying their children. I just heard on news that the number one COD in pregnant women is murder:furious: :furious:

I know Indy another COB! Geesh I can't believe how many guys are capable of this, maddening and scary. I hope you are doing o.k. with this:blowkiss: . I know it must be really hard for you but I admire your commitment to these victims, you have a really big heart. I hope you know how special you are!:blowkiss:

Ok, this may be offensive to some. But - How the hell do you get a fire that hot? I can't even burn lots of cardboard and stuff w/o having to make a large fire initially to get it hot enough..

What the area that isolated that people would not have known of THAT large of a fire? But I thought it was mentioned by a neighbor/friend someone like that they NEVER seemed to have them? Or am I missing something?:waitasec:
Not offensive at all!!!

Seems like no one help Maria, the signs were everywhere. The neighbor even stated asked to borrow a shovel, which LE has now. I dont know how it is possible for the fire to be that hot. But what about the smell, no one smelled that I mean it had to smell bad for like a mile.

Is this correct:

I've read conflicting reports on the due date of the baby.

Thank you Cali and everyone else. Now you guys are making me cry. LOL

Thanks Indy, Beavis is my little dog's name. He has been my best friend for 15 years. whenever I tell people his name, they always ask "where's Butthead"!

hmmmm........so if they thought she didn't, why wouldn't they just say so?
And who else would the seek. IIRC they said there could be more arrest warrents coming. Did I hear that right guys?

And who else would the seek. IIRC they said there could be more aresst warrents coming. Did I hear that right guys?

Yep, you did. That is what what really got me thinking about her involvement in this.

Looking at the timeline, I can't help but think of when I was pregnant with my birthdaughter.

I got pregnant in April 1994. The docs told me I didn't get pregnant until may (which was impossible-literally impossible ;)) and they gave me a due date of Feb/March 1995. My birthdaughter was born Feb 7... and they could tell that she was actually 3 weeks overdue. Even with all the technology, they wouldn't listen to me, and wanted to go by the ultrasounds.

And military docs, or even hospitals with contracts with Tricare don't always listen to the patient. Especially unmarried pregnant women. Its a sad fact, but it's still one of the sexist views out there.

Her due date was Jan 8th:mad: The rest seems correct though

OK then. Thanks for the correction.
I thought I heard or read somewhere the she was due in mid Feb.

I think she was pressured, frightened, or possibly "charmed" even, into revoking the charges.

I wondered what caused her to bring them back.

I too wondered about the fire! Not just the smell and the heat but can you imagine how LONG it would take to reduce a body to bones? They haven't mentioned whether there was any flesh on the bones, did they? How long do we have to wait for the ME report? That could be interesting and shed some light on this. I wonder if there will be enough left to show cause of death? Also, O/T, I have to ask. What is COB? I saw that you mentioned it in a previous post, but I didn't get it.

:confused:

Not offensive at all!!!

Seems like no one help Maria, the signs were everywhere. The neighbor even stated asked to borrow a shovel, which LE has now. I dont know how it is possible for the fire to be that hot. But what about the smell, no one smelled that I mean it had to smell bad for like a mile.

True - Very true - We're rural, w/ no city garbage pickup, some will "Burn" their garbage vs having to pay for private company to come up dispose of it. Not a pleasant smell regardless, but it was so funky the first time it happened, I called someone we knew up here to find out if it was "normal"

Anyways, I agree w/ the smell - How the hell could anyone NOT smell something "Funky" (Not being derogatory,just stating I would imagine it would be an unusual, distinct, not normal odor) and question someone about...Even if not the person doing the burning, but another neighbor, their spouse, etc?

My point with that is - It would be another avenue to pursue to discover when she was there at his house etc.

Woo Run on time for me - Sorry!:crazy:

What's up with Christina L. (wife) being heartbroken, she has to be an accessory to this, unless she's co:confused: mpletely blind!

I'm with you on this one. If it wasn't a bloody crime scene, and at their home, and the fresh paint job, and the fence missing, and the newly dug out fire pit with strange stinky odors eluminating from it, how in the world could she have not known.

We know she had to be aware of the rape charges, no way could he keep that hidden. Next, just say if she was gone during the murder, okay. I can't see her being gone for over a week during the biggest holiday we celebrate, christmas. Especially with her young one, and this couple were together and living as husband and wife.

But lets say she was gone for days and weeks, when she returned, found out this woman was missing, walked around her home and yard, had investiagtors calling and coming by questioning them. Then not to mention the nervousness or odd behaviors the husband had to portray afterwards.

Not to mention more likely than not he suffered some physical injuries from the violent murder itself. Too much explaining. To not know. My goodness people, the woman was dead burnt and buried in the backyard of Christine and L's house since Dec. 19th. Even the neighbor has reported he felt something was weird and he wasn't traveling through and out of the home and yard. He noticed the unusual behavior of the neighbor. A wife would even be more perceptive.

A two year old goes out in the back yard, of course it travels to the pit out of curiousity, especially being it's a new and different development. Could you imagine L allowing the baby to play in the dirt, walk around and over the pit? And not react almost violently to getting the baby off the grave?

Oh honey, our two year old must never go in our back yard and play again, we have termites. Sometimes you see, things do have to make some kind of sense and normality to the claim.

Thinking back on past murders, I haven't ever heard of a case, of this degreee, blood and violent evidence inside and out, and a wife just not know.

Notice how no one is saying anything negative about this man, even his own family and wife publically. And he's not been found. He has planned, along with others his escape route.

I agree with the poster, who made the comment about the blood being on the ceiling, convinced them she didn't committ suicide. The spray and splatter will tell the investigators where, she was physically located and what position she was in. Wonder if they've found the murder weapon or weapons?

I'm thinking of the two young military cadets, Dianne and can't remember the guys name, where she orders him to kill his 16 year old girl he had a one night stand with. We also I believe learned he may not have even slept with her. She and he killed the girl together. This is reminding me of this case. He wouldn't get any peace til it was done. Christine doesn't appear to be angry with L, that's a problem for me. Any woman would be raging if her husband impregnated a woman, not to mention the shame and humiliation it would publically cause her as in this case, being the charges and pending trial. Too much litigation for anger not to be flying and soaring higher than a kite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beckers861