Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Taximom. I think I will just read on since maybe naming someone wouldn't be such a good idea if that person is possibly the one. I dunno what I was thinking..lol.

Maybe you could tell us what makes you think this person is a POI. **wink** Without too many details that might give the POI away? lol

There were a few very good points made on Thread #4..........

One in particular stands out to me. A poster mentioned that the murderer could have left Brianna in other places that would have been far less obvious. Leaving her in a public place is equal to wanting her to be found.

If the perp had driven an extra 15 or 20 minutes or so, he could have found a place to dispose of Brianna where she wouldn't have been found for months or possibly years.

So we might conclude that the perp intentionally put Brianna where he knew she'd be found. He may be enjoying watching all this from his television set or from a computer. Think in terms of an arsonist - they set a fire and then often stay in the area to watch the fire engines come and battle the fire. This may be a "catch me if you can" game to him.
I think this theory of leaving her where she'd be found goes along with what he did with the Dec. 16 victim ~ he took her back to her house! It could be too that he didn't intend to kill her. The only thing with Brianna is if she was there all the time or he moved her to that field recently. I tend to think she was there, just buried under the snow. I still think it's possible too that he works near there.

I think this theory of leaving her where she'd be found goes along with what he did with the Dec. 16 victim ~ he took her back to her house! It could be too that he didn't intend to kill her. The only thing with Brianna is if she was there all the time or he moved her to that field recently. I tend to think she was there, just buried under the snow. I still think it's possible too that he works near there.

I agree..........I think it's more than likely that she's been there since shortly after she was kidnapped. When you look at a calendar of the weather for the Reno area, they've had snow and cold temperatures ever since January 20th. It was only this past week or so that it's warmed up enough to melt most of the recent snow.

I also think he might work in that area and be familiar with the surroundings. He may also want to keep watch over that area to see when she's found.

Hi. I have been working on the Stacy Peterson forum. I wanted to know, since I am new here, do you take psychic leads here or elsewhere in this forum? I have a person of interest that I sent to LE in Nevada about Brianna Denison's murderer. Can I post a person of interest on this thread?

Hi and Welcome to WS! No, we don't take psychic leads or have an area specific to psychics. If a person is named a person of interest or a suspect then their names can be mentioned and discussed. If the name is part of a tip sent to LE then its best to not put that name out there. LE checks out tips not us although if someone thinks they have a tip we will suggest getting that info to the proper authorities.

There's a new article posted at the RGJ site with some new information. In the article it states that some people who tipsters have referred them to as being suspicious have been checked, some voluntarily giving DNA samples. So it looks like people are calling LE with tips on suspicious persons and they're being checked out. Here's one brief snip form the article:

Detectives have been speaking with those referred by tipsters who said they were suspicious, and have gotten voluntary DNA samples from some.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...EWS01/80218030&oaso=news.rgj.com/breakingnews

Thank you Leila:). I'm glad to hear this, and I hope that someone who knows the actual rapist murderer reports him. For all we know, the killer has been turned in based on a tipster, and all they need to do is wait for the results of the DNA to come back. Now that would be good!

Lion

Thank you Leila:). I'm glad to hear this, and I hope that someone who knows the actual rapist murderer reports him. For all we know, the killer has been turned in based on a tipster, and all they need to do is wait for the results of the DNA to come back. Now that would be good!

Lion
Or maybe by several tipsters...which would be better! :)

I think this guy did want Brianna to be found. There are plenty of second story windows to assume someone would have seen her there. Why that didn't happen a couple of days before when the snow melted is beyond me. IMO, there are alot of windows facing that field.

IMO, this guy feels no anxiety. That charactaristic is what enables people to be risk takers. This guy is whatever you want to call him, bold or risky. He's certainly not afraid of a body being found and may in fact enjoy it.

There's a new article posted at the RGJ site with some new information. In the article it states that some people who tipsters have referred them to as being suspicious have been checked, some voluntarily giving DNA samples. So it looks like people are calling LE with tips on suspicious persons and they're being checked out. Here's one brief snip form the article:

Detectives have been speaking with those referred by tipsters who said they were suspicious, and have gotten voluntary DNA samples from some.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...EWS01/80218030&oaso=news.rgj.com/breakingnews
Thank you Leila for posting that. It's good that the community is supporting the effort to find this guy with those who aren't guilty voluntarily giving DNA to exclude themselves.

I think this guy did want Brianna to be found. There are plenty of second story windows to assume someone would have seen her there. Why that didn't happen a couple of days before when the snow melted is beyond me. IMO, there are alot of windows facing that field.

IMO, this guy feels no anxiety. That charactaristic is what enables people to be risk takers. This guy is whatever you want to call him, bold or risky. He's certainly not afraid of a body being found and may in fact enjoy it.
I too noticed in one of 's photos one building across the field that was a multi-story, but maybe she was too far away for the people inside to see through the tall grass. He sure did have a lot of other places in the Reno area to have left her other than just 100ft. from the road.

I too noticed in one of 's photos one building across the field that was a multi-story, but maybe she was too far away for the people inside to see through the tall grass. He sure did have a lot of other places in the Reno area to have left her other than just 100ft. from the road.

And placing her 100 ft from the road put her even closer to the buildings. The area I live in now is alot like Reno. For ten years I worked on the second floor of the same type of offices and area in 's pics. I think snow would have been the only thing that would have prevented me from seeing a body. IMO, someone from the buildings would have seen her sooner or later.

Easy enough to check out - I'll see if I can get back down there.

The closes building, I recall, has no windows on the side that faces the field.

You are great !

Exactly.

When faced with a situation that they do not understand, people tend to react in one of two ways.

Reaction #1: (And this is the group I am in) When faced with a situation they don't understand will look at the people working on the problem with the assumption that they are honest and competent, and know what they are doing. When the people working the problem do, or fail to do, something we feel should be done or not done, we look at this as an opportunity to deepen our understanding of their actions. Therefore we grow our knowledge and gain an understanding of the actions of others.

Reaction #2: If they are not doing it the way I would they are idiots.

We, in the general public, are not "owed" a full disclosure of the results of these investigations. There are good reasons for keeping discovered evidence quiet. There are good reasons to make it appear an investigation is going one way, when in reality there is something else going on behind closed doors. I have never been in LE, I have never investigated a crime, and I have to assume that when I don't understand a particular action of LE that it's a limitation of my own knowledge and background, not that LE doesn't know what they are doing.

But that's just me.
I do understand what they are doing and not doing. My family has worked in LE for many years. I realize what goes on behind those closed doors, in their meetings, in their interviews, and in their files. I also very much understand what they release to the public and why they release it. I get the games they try to play with the perp. I am fully aware there are some things they will keep inside an investigation that only the perp will know for verification. I feel they did not handle certain aspects of this particular investigation well. The FACT is...they didn't!!

I DO know they did not run the DNA against the other rape case for a match until after Brianna went missing. They said so. I DO know that they did not reinterview the girl until after Brianna went missing. They said so. Dad said there is not sufficient evidence to warrant me speaking out? What about those two facts alone?! This girl did not have to be abducted or to die if only they had worked the other two cases and caught the perp or brought the cases to the forefront to warn potential victims in the area. I have a right to my opinion on LE.

Originally Posted by
Well, you know, I've heard this line before...
http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080218/SPECIAL08/80218022

You did not just compare me to those people, did you?

Nancy Grace is talking about Brianna. :) She said the man who found Brianna regularly goes for a walk at lunchtime through the field. Now that the snow melted, he walked through there and saw her.

Interesting, the family spokesperson let it slip that the second victim was kept for 3 hours before being returned.

Reporter from Reno Gazette Journal saying LE has not released whether it was manual or ligature strangulation or if Brianna was clothed or not. They're showing video of the area and LE at the scene from Friday. Jennifer Bushman, Denison family spokesperson is being interviewed by Nancy, saying they held out hope and if anyone was going to survive it was Brie. She was majoring in child psychology and would've tried to talk herself out of the situation. Talking now with a criminal profiler about the Dec. 16 victim and why he returned her to her house. She says that maybe he didn't have the nerve (paraphrased) to kill that victim but now has escalated to killing.

Hahahahaha! NG just made my point about if the DNA had been done in a timely fashion...that Brianna might still be alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler