Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know and the only thing we can go by is what's being said now.

Believe me panthera, I'm not an LE hater or basher. In fact I'm a local that came here for the Jesse Davis case. I will be 48 soon and worked security and crowd control in my younger days. I have many friends in LE in NE Ohio which I actively support but, when I feel mistakes have been made I will not turn a blind eye to them.

Let me preface here I am talking about the second vic, then Bri.

We know he returned her to her place of residence..that freaked me out right away, who lets a rapist take you home? I am wondering if he didn't take her back to her place and rape her again....and then he burglared that place on Jan 19th, why , because he thought she would be there to rape, when she wasn't there, he looked for another vic, Bri which was on the 2oth of Jan. this is someone who rapes about 1 x per month..again I say we are looking at him doing this again either this week or next.

LE needs to be very vigligant and so do women in this area of the college. And I live in PA so I don't know the vic..just profiling here.
I am glad they are conducting safety seminars on campus and stepping up security at the college. Those are positive steps.

It is a very scary scenario to think he could strike again within that time frame. Yes, it could happen.

It does bother me that he went back to victim #2's apt. the night before he abducted Brianna. He is very bold to try to go back to rape her again. Was he going to kill her instead? Did he realize he had made a mistake in leaving a witness? Is this the reason he killed Brianna?

Maybe he came back again to see if victim #2 was home and not finding her there...he happened to see Bri through the open doors and windows. He was already in his predatory state and seized the opportunity. Makes sense to me.

Believe me panthera, I'm not an LE hater or basher. In fact I'm a local that came here for the Jesse Davis case. I will be 48 soon and worked security and crowd control in my younger days. I have many friends in LE in NE Ohio which I actively support but, when I feel mistakes have been made I will not turn a blind eye to them.
I am not a hater either. OK I do bash em a bit. LOL My brother is a Deputy Sheriff, my stepson is on the local PD, my best friend is an undercover cop, my BIL was Chief Criminal Investigator for a number of years, and the list goes on from there. Most of my friends are either in Law Enforcement or are Lawyers. I talk to them the same way I would talk about the LE in these cases when I feel they are messing up. LOL At least, they don't compare me to nut jobs in Kansas and respect my opinions.

http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/15747547.html

No matter what police are calling the rapist. Criminal Profiler Pat Brown has a scarier term for him.
"The fact is we have serial killer, because he has not only raped but killed when he was raping. Therefore we are looking for someone who is willing to kill and if he's done it once, he'll do it again."
Brown says while the community may be afraid of the word, she sees a need to call the criminal in the Dennison case a serial killer. (more at link)

I could not agree more with Pat Brown. Call it like it is and let the public know what they are dealing with!!

I am glad they are conducting safety seminars on campus and stepping up security at the college. Those are positive steps.

It is a very scary scenario to think he could strike again within that time frame. Yes, it could happen.

It does bother me that he went back to victim #2's apt. the night before he abducted Brianna. He is very bold to try to go back to rape her again. Was he going to kill her instead? Did he realize he had made a mistake in leaving a witness? Is this the reason he killed Brianna?

Maybe he came back again to see if victim #2 was home and not finding her there...he happened to see Bri through the open doors and windows. He was already in his predatory state and seized the opportunity. Makes sense to me.

Thank you SS..I totally agree!!! Just hoping young women on that campus area are vigiliant and not walking alone or thinking this can not happen to me. Doors locked, windows locked and cellphone charged and within reach. Better to be overly prepared in this situation until the perp is caught.

SeriousSearching,
I do not believe was comparing you to the nut jobs from Kansas. We had a couple of local soldiers die in the war and that group came here to Reno to protest at their funeral. It was dispicable. They were carring signs "God Hates Reno" They need to be locked up as well as the rapist/killer IMO

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080218/NEWS01/80218030&theme=

(snips)
Also, the woman kidnapped and raped in December was rendered unconscious, likely from his hand around her mouth, McDonald said. Denison was strangled.
Monday, police said they still believe the man who killed Brianna is still in the area.
McDonald said the suspect is familiar with both the UNR area and the Southeast Reno industrial area at Double R Boulevard and Sandhill Road where Brianna’s body was found. He could work or live in either area, or vice versa.

I respect you for saying what you feel. I too see mistakes here but I've seen more with some other LE agencies on other cases, like Boulder CO comes to mind. :)

SeriousSearching,
I do not believe was comparing you to the nut jobs from Kansas. We had a couple of local soldiers die in the war and that group came here to Reno to protest at their funeral. It was dispicable. They were carring signs "God Hates Reno" They need to be locked up as well as the rapist/killer IMO

Evil lurkes everywhere..talk about the antichrist..well you get my drift..I won'tgo further on that one because this isn't the thread for that

We had a couple of local soldiers die in the war and that group came here to Reno to protest at their funeral. It was dispicable. They were carring signs "God Hates Reno" They need to be locked up as well as the rapist/killer IMO
I feel exactly the same way!! It is despicable what they do. They have been here, too. :furious:

Square chin with inch long hair growing under it. Aren't those the only 2 facial facts we know about the perp?

I think this guy did want Brianna to be found. There are plenty of second story windows to assume someone would have seen her there. Why that didn't happen a couple of days before when the snow melted is beyond me. IMO, there are alot of windows facing that field.

IMO, this guy feels no anxiety. That charactaristic is what enables people to be risk takers. This guy is whatever you want to call him, bold or risky. He's certainly not afraid of a body being found and may in fact enjoy it.

I still don't think he put her there to be found. If so, just leave her in the road.

The fact that the sketch keeps cropping up is exactly why LE should not have released it in connection with this case. People are taking that sketch literally even though there has never been a conclusive connection made. It's done much more harm than good.

The victims of the three which are connected by DNA did not see him clearly.

The sketch came from another victim in a parking garage at the college, but the only relation to these cases is location. They have no DNA, not the same MO at all, and they have nothing to connect this to Brianna's abduction suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member