Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, It would make it premeditated and I believe that it is.
I am curious to know what LE found on the computer taken out Taylor's home.

I think it's just standard operating procedure now-a-days that if a young girl is killed or missing, and there's a computer in the home, LE takes it for their computer technicians to comb through. This way, if the girl was on MySpace or any of the websites young teens frequent, they can see if she was in contact with someone who might be dangerous. If not, they can eliminate that possibility.

It's been a week, and since LE is still without a motive, I would assume that the computer has been checked out and there's nothing that points towards Taylor being in contact with someone LE would be interested in.

What if one was dropped off by the trees. The POI is the look out and as soon as the girls pass he does a U-turn and they are cornered as well as ambushed.

Shot from the front (by the guy near the trees) then shot by the POI where they lay as he picks up ambush guy and leaves.

If there were two shooters, where was the 2nd perp if the POI standing by the truck is perp #1?
Was the other perp hiding in the truck? Hiding in the woods?

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/06/oklahoma-invest.html

I think they had suspicions of that because of the two weapons. I think the revolver didn't do the job and he had used all 6 shots up so he then used his semi-automatic.

They also have said since that article on the 12th that it may be one shooter.

IMO this IS the dude and he is the shooter and double murderer.

imoo

Did they see two men having a sexual encounter? I keep asking myself what did these girls see or know that was so bad that they had to be killed? And the gay possibility keeps jumping out at me.

I think it's just standard operating procedure now-a-days that if a young girl is killed or missing, and there's a computer in the home, LE takes it for their computer technicians to comb through. This way, if the girl was on MySpace or any of the websites young teens frequent, they can see if she was in contact with someone who might be dangerous. If not, they can eliminate that possibility.

It's been a week, and since LE is still without a motive, I would assume that the computer has been checked out and there's nothing that points towards Taylor being in contact with someone LE would be interested in.

They even take them when males are murdered.

You are right. Today that is just SOP.

imoo

Did they see two men having a sexual encounter? I keep asking myself what did these girls see or know that was so bad that they had to be killed? And the gay possibility keeps jumping out at me.

Why would they kill them though if they didnt even know the girls or the girls them?

imo

I'm not reading too much into what grandpa supposedly said, because we heard this through Skyla's mom and through the media, right?
It is very possible that Taylor's grandfather phrased it differently than what Skyla's mom remembers. After all, this has been a very tough, stressful and shocking time for the family, and one's recollection might not be as sharp when trying to remember words or sequence of events. Maybe Skyla's mom was paraphrasing, and not quoting exactly what grandpa said.

This sounds kind of dumb.

What if it is a hitman training scenario? I'd guess they start with weapons target shooting. They have to kill someone first for practice. What better opportunity than two young girls?

Of course, that scenario would depend as much on luck as anything. Maybe they thought/knew that Taylor would be there and went ahead with Skyla present?

Oh of course it is SOP. I know that it is. But we an not be certain that nothing of interest was found on there either. I don't think.

I don't mean to be obtuse, but that can't be Taylor's mailbox AND the other truck down the road (the first one we see) as the crime scene, because both are on the west side of the road according to reports.

The white truck is on one side of the road and the other truck, is on the other side of the road. That can't be the crime scene, according to the reports.

If you look at the video as well, the one shown from Thurs I believe, you do see the mailbox and it is a large, burgundy Suburban or double cab near there and you can see the white truck way in the distance.
That doesn't mean the burgandy truck is parked next to the crime scene. It could very well be across the road from where that is parked.

It has to be their mailbox because there is no other crossroad near the scene and isn't their home the only one on that particular stretch?

If that raw footage from Thursday is available from the presser (maybe it was Wednesday) review it. The burgundy vehicle is clearly at a place where a mailbox is. I'll see if I can find it on the first thread.

Yes, it could be parked on the other side of the street from the crime scene; however, if you look at the memorial pictures, that stretch has to be where the scene was.

Right...so why are we arguing about it? It clearly stated under the photo that the white truck was parked by Placker's mailbox. The crime scene is on the road on the left...same side of the road as the Placker's mailbox. The sign you see is at the intersection of the east-west road and the county line road. Which means that the guy and his truck WERE visible from someone driving east-west as well as going north on the county line road.

Anything is possible. It just didn't seem to me that Taylor's parents were close w/ their family.

With no mention of Taylor's biological parents, I also feel that they - the biological parents - were probably estranged from the rest of the family, and probably for quite some time.

But that doesn't rule out that they might mention that they have family living in Weleetka in casual conversation with someone. Perhaps saying something like........"Yeah, my parents live in Weleetka, but we aren't on speaking terms."

ME TOO! How do you get to do that tho?

That will be left up to a Judge.

He can seal it for now so that it will not prejudice the defendant should he be arrested and tried for the crime or if he thinks it will impede the investigation.

They sometimes will release it after an indictment but defense attorneys are making such a stink about it saying their client cant get a fair trial because the 911 call can be very emotional and I am sure this one is. They said that the grandfather was sobbing uncontrollably.

So until there is an arrest I don't think we will hear anything.

imoo

I think the 'brother' pictured at the funeral is possibly her father and the grandparents took over raising her.

the 3 young teens killed on a wyoming reservation June 6. Have we heard anything? Then this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73