Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Roy just keeps saying that the Grandad was abusing them and shot them to silence them. I tried to read some of that board but there is just too much arguing and stupidness. I am so thankful this site is moderated so we dont have to trawl through a load of trash to read the facts and other interesting information. I hope the Brute who murdered these two little girls dies roaring:mad:

Diversion of precursor chemicals used in the methamphetamine production process is another challenge facing Oklahoma law enforcement. Some methamphetamine producers in western Oklahoma use "smurfs"--individuals who purchase small amounts of the chemicals used to produce methamphetamine--to acquire pseudoephedrine and hydriodic acid in Kansas. Anhydrous ammonia, a colorless, pungent gas legitimately used as a fertilizer and illegally used in methamphetamine production, is abundantly available throughout most of Oklahoma. Thefts of anhydrous ammonia are increasing throughout the state, particularly in western Oklahoma. Typically, anhydrous ammonia is stolen directly from storage tanks on farms and ranches. Law enforcement officials report that thieves commonly use thermos bottles and stainless steel soda syrup containers to transport the anhydrous ammonia. In some cases laboratory operators may transfer the anhydrous ammonia directly from the tank to a methamphetamine mix that is already in process. This is referred to as gassing the mix. Medical examiners have reported some deaths related to anhydrous ammonia inhalation. When the chemical is inhaled, it destroys water-absorbing fibers and the lungs fill with fluid, resulting in death.

To Top To Contents

Methamphetamine Production Methods

Ephedrine/Pseudoephedrine Reduction:

Hydriodic acid/red phosphorus. The principal chemicals are ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, hydriodic acid, and red phosphorus. This method can yield multipound quantities of high quality d-methamphetamine and often is associated with Mexican DTOs.

Iodine/red phosphorus. The principal chemicals are ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, iodine, and red phosphorus. The required hydriodic acid in this variation of the hydriodic acid/red phosphorus method is produced by the reaction of iodine in water with red phosphorus. This method yields high quality d-methamphetamine. Another iodine/red phosphorus method, limited to small production batches, is called the cold cook method because the chemicals, instead of being heated, are placed in a hot environment such as in direct sunlight.

Birch. The principal chemicals are ephedrine or pseudoephedrine, anhydrous ammonia, and sodium or lithium metal. Also known as the Nazi method, this method typically yields ounce quantities of high quality d-methamphetamine and often is used by independent dealers and producers.
Phenyl-2-propanone:

P2P. The principal chemicals are phenyl-2-propanone, aluminum, methylamine, and mercuric acid. This method yields lower quality dl-methamphetamine and has been associated with OMGs.

Iodine crystals also are diverted for use in methamphetamine production. Iodine crystals have many commercial and veterinary uses and are readily available at feed and tack stores as well as chemical supply stores. Federal legislation mandates reporting of all sales of iodine crystals if an individual purchases more than 0.4 kilogram per month--a threshold set by DEA in 2000. Federal laws impose stringent penalties for failing to report iodine crystal sales or selling iodine crystals with the knowledge or belief that the chemical would be used to produce a controlled substance. According to DEA, iodine crystals were sold for $130 to $160 per pound in Oklahoma City in the first quarter of FY2002. In Tulsa iodine crystals sold for $200 per pound, $125 per one-half pound, and $25 per ounce.

On May 15, 2002, a federal grand jury convicted a Sallisaw feed store owner on 12 criminal charges for selling iodine crystals to methamphetamine producers. The charges included conspiracy to distribute listed chemicals, possession and distribution of listed chemicals, conspiracy to commit money laundering, and money laundering. From January 1998 through September 2000, the store owner purchased nearly 5,000 pounds of iodine crystals at a cost of $8 per ounce and resold the crystals for $50 per ounce to individuals from Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. During the trial witnesses testified that the store owner knew the crystals were to be used to produce methamphetamine.

Source: U.S. Attorney Eastern District of Oklahoma; Associated Press.

Lithium, a precursor chemical used in the Birch reduction method, also is diverted in Oklahoma. OSBI reports that methamphetamine laboratory operators in Oklahoma are stealing electronic flowmeters from gas and oil wells to obtain lithium. The operators, many of whom are current or former gas or oil field employees, obtain the lithium from batteries in the meters. According to OSBI, these batteries contain significantly more lithium than batteries that are commercially available.

To Top To Contents

Transportation
Oklahoma is a transit area and destination point for methamphetamine. Mexican DTOs and Mexican criminal groups transport methamphetamine into Oklahoma. These DTOs and criminal groups typically transport methamphetamine in large quantities from Mexico through Arizona, California, New Mexico, and Texas for local distribution and further transportation to other states. Methamphetamine produced in Arizona and California also is transported into and through Oklahoma.

Methamphetamine generally is transported into and through Oklahoma in private and commercial vehicles. The drug typically is concealed in suitcases, boxes, trunks, consoles, and also in hidden compartments. Law enforcement personnel report that hidden compartments built into firewalls, truck beds, camper shell roof liners, bumpers, and gas tanks often are used to conceal drugs. Methamphetamine also may be intermingled with cargo in commercial vehicles. Oklahoma law enforcement officers report a trend toward the use of rental vehicles to transport drugs into Oklahoma. The types of rental vehicles used range from small compact cars to luxury sedans. In addition to land conveyances, private aircraft and couriers on commercial aircraft are used to transport the drug into the state. Methamphetamine is, in all likelihood, shipped into Oklahoma via package delivery services, although there have been no recent documented seizures.

Oklahoma law enforcement officers continue to seize wholesale quantities of methamphetamine on the state's highways. As previously stated, officers from the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety seized a total of 128 pounds of methamphetamine in 2000. The routes most commonly used to transport the drug into and through Oklahoma are I-35, I-40, and I-44. Operation Pipeline data from the El Paso Intelligence Center (EPIC) indicate that 8.66 kilograms of methamphetamine were seized on I-35 in February 2000. In July 2000 over 2.5 kilograms were seized on I-40 in Sequoyah County. In November 2000, 9 kilograms were seized on I-40 in Canadian County.

Operation Pipeline

Operation Pipeline is a national highway drug interdiction program. It operates along the highways and interstates most commonly used to transport illegal drugs and drug proceeds.

Operation Convoy

Operation Convoy is also a national highway interdiction program. It targets drug transportation organizations that use commercial vehicles to transport drugs.

Both of these programs are supported by the El Paso Intelligence Center.

Distribution
The Mexican DTOs and Mexican criminal groups that dominate methamphetamine transportation also distribute methamphetamine at the wholesale level in Oklahoma. These DTOs and criminal groups obtain methamphetamine from sources in Mexico and from states such as Arizona and California and then sell the drug to retail distributors. In 1998 the DEA Tulsa Resident Office identified 15 Mexican criminal groups distributing methamphetamine, cocaine, and marijuana in its jurisdiction. Each group typically included three to five retail distributors.

Mexican criminal groups, Caucasian criminal groups, street gangs, independent dealers and, to a lesser extent, OMGs--most notably Mongols and Rogues--distribute methamphetamine at the retail level. Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, and Mara Salvatrucha are street gangs involved in methamphetamine distribution. Independent dealers produce methamphetamine for personal use but also sell small quantities in order to support their habits. Retailers typically sell methamphetamine from their residences and at nightclubs throughout the larger cities in the state.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Top To Contents To Previous Page To Next Page

To Publications Page To Home Page

In the above post that comes from the link I posted last night. The link I posted last night clearly states that most of the drugs, meth, coke, mari and heroine are being brought in by mexicans. That very well could explain the descition of the POI. I'll post the link again because there is some very informative info there.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs2/2286/overview.htm

For those who don't want to read the whole thing two important aspects to me are the stealing from farms the anhydrous amonia used to make meth. The dumping of the chemicals in our waterways from the chemicals used.

In the above post that comes from the link I posted last night. The link I posted last night clearly states that most of the drugs, meth, coke, mari and heroine are being brought in by mexicans. That very well could explain the descition of the POI. I'll post the link again because there is some very informative info there.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs2/2286/overview.htm

Thank you for posting this link. I came across it last night and just didn't know which info was relevant to post. I also found it interesting when I read somewhere, maybe at the above link, that american biker gangs were major players until it got harder to find supplies and locations to cook. So the mexican gangs starting importing. The Bandido's in Ok was mentioned. From some of the stats I've seen it appears that Meth is the drug of choice in the western US and all other drugs combined amount to less than about 30 percent of the drug trade. Guestimating from memory here. The stats are scary though.

It also appears that the trend is to import Meth from Mexico and that US cookers are cooking to feed their own addiction.

In a report on KJRH.com (I will try to link it) they talk to a witness who heard the gunshots.

http://www.kjrh.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=92879@kjrh.dayport.com&navCatId=3

It's under "Okfuskee county residents are still looking for answers."

She has to be describing fully automatic gunfire. Two bursts. You can't get that sound from a semi-automatic.

That certainly ramps this up a bit.

The shell casings should have markings that tell LE information about the weapon.

ETA: Two bursts from the fully automatic weapon that is. The other gunfire was probably the other weapon.

This audio clip was posted on Insession board
http://www.kjrh.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=92879@kjrh.dayport.com&navCatId=3
Rebecca Kelough and her son HEARD the gunshots, and she describes them.
I looked for records on this family name.
They're within a mile of Taylor's house, and they have arrests too. I think the son she's talking about is Cort/Court/AKA Corky. Or he is spouse/something, but definitely a relative, and has a record.

Cort Kelough Okfuskee County,Weleetka, OK 74880 Map #mr{width:40%}#res #mr{width:auto}Rebecca Kelough (removed Okfuskee County,Weleetka, OK 74880 Map

NameCOURT E KELOUGH
ODOC# 448061
pobtrans.gif
****I REMOVED IMAGE, BUT YOU CAN SEE AT THE LINK..
poorpaula

image 1 of 2 > 31 Mar 2005
pobtrans.gif
AliasNo data available
pobtrans.gif
IDsODOC#:448061Birth Date:11/26/1956 AppearanceMale;
pobtrans.gif
Body MarksNo data available
pobtrans.gif
Sentence CRF# County Offense Conviction Term Term Code Start End
pobtrans.gif
2003-23OKFUAssault And Battery On A Police Officer4.11 YSUSPENDED06/09/200307/17/20072003-23OKFUPrisoner Placing Body Fluid On Gov'T Emp4.11 YSUSPENDED06/09/200307/17/20072003-23OKFUSecond And Subsequent Offenses4.11 YSUSPENDED06/09/200307/17/20072003-23OKFUPoss Of Controlled Substance4.11 YSUSPENDED06/09/200307/17/2007
http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...RTAL30&doc_num=448061&offender_book_id=273152

This is so spooky.
These kids were completely surrounded by criminals.
Un-freaken-believable!!!!!!!
I wouldn't let my kid out of my sight if I were living in this area.

This audio clip was posted on Insession board
Rebecca Kelough and her son HEARD the gunshots, and she describes them.
I looked for records on this family name.
They're within a mile of Taylor's house, and they have arrests too. I think the son she's talking about is Cort/Court/AKA Corky. Or he is spouse/something, but definitely a relative, and has a record.

Cort Kelough (405) 786-9090 Okfuskee County,Weleetka, OK 74880 Map #mr{width:40%}#res #mr{width:auto}Rebecca Kelough (405) 786-9090 Okfuskee County,Weleetka, OK 74880 Map

NameCOURT E KELOUGH
ODOC# 448061
pobtrans.gif
****I REMOVED IMAGE, BUT YOU CAN SEE AT THE LINK..
poorpaula

image 1 of 2 > 31 Mar 2005
pobtrans.gif
AliasNo data available
pobtrans.gif
IDsODOC#:448061Birth Date:11/26/1956 AppearanceMale;
pobtrans.gif
Body MarksNo data available
pobtrans.gif
Sentence CRF# County Offense Conviction Term Term Code Start End
pobtrans.gif
2003-23OKFUAssault And Battery On A Police Officer4.11 YSUSPENDED06/09/200307/17/20072003-23OKFUPrisoner Placing Body Fluid On Gov'T Emp4.11 YSUSPENDED06/09/200307/17/20072003-23OKFUSecond And Subsequent Offenses4.11 YSUSPENDED06/09/200307/17/20072003-23OKFUPoss Of Controlled Substance4.11 YSUSPENDED06/09/200307/17/2007
http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...RTAL30&doc_num=448061&offender_book_id=273152

I have been around guns all my life. I even go hunting with my family members and have my own weapons.

I am beginning to think Mark Furhman was wrong about these were handguns.

For the ear witness's description this sounds more like rifle fire to me. Maybe a semi-automatic which can be fired in rapid succession.

Both weapons could be rifles. One possibly a 22 rifle which would be consistent with LE saying "low powered" and possibly a semi/automatic high caliber rifle making it hold "high powered bullets". Many hunting rifles are made to bring a rather large game down and sometimes they can weigh over 200 pounds if it is a deer. More than enough power to do this carnage done to these poor children.

Paula: Who's family is this supposed to be that you have listed here? thanks.

imoo

Is it just me, or is it beginning to look like all you have to do is throw a rock around there, and it will hit a viable suspect??
I've never seen a case like this.

I need to repeat this...we don't know if that is exactly what Taylor's dad said to Skyla's mom. We are getting that from hand me down sources.

As far as the McDonald thing, it's possible CC read that somewhere too. Sorry, but not putting a lot into visions..etc.

What I did read was that when Skyla's mom drove up he told her "they're gone" "they're both dead"

Maybe that is where the "they" originally came from.

I don't remember seeing this posted. Please let me know if it has already, so I don't keep sniffing down this trail if it's been done.
Thanks

ODOC# 176500 Timothy P Creech http://docapp8.doc.state.ok.us/pls/...nder_id=30516&zip=74880&county=Okfuskee#begin PO Box 771, Weleetka, Oklahoma 74880 Okfuskee Verified (White Male aggravated) ODOC# 159542 Will Ernest Frye Jrhttp://docapp8.doc.state.ok.us/pls/...ender_id=4175&zip=74880&county=Okfuskee#begin Rt.1, Box 147, Weleetka, Oklahoma 74880 Okfuskee Verified (White Male ) ODOC# 449823 Michael James Hensley http://docapp8.doc.state.ok.us/pls/...nder_id=11634&zip=74880&county=Okfuskee#begin PO Box 113 , Weleetka, Oklahoma 74880 Okfuskee Verified (White Male aggravated) ODOC# 383029 Billy Ray Walker Jrhttp://docapp8.doc.state.ok.us/pls/...ender_id=4478&zip=74880&county=Okfuskee#begin PO Box 77, Weleetka, Oklahoma 74880 Okfuskee Verified (Black Male aggravated)

http://docapp8.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=426&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30&id=regid&last_name=kel*&county=Okfuskee

For "work" like this they probably used weapons that were easy to conceal and easy to maneuver in close quarters.

They do have machine pistols that are fully automatic and other automatic weapons that are small.

I think Fuhrman is right about one thing. These guys aren't amateurs.

I hope OSBI is working with the Feds. Guys with this capability wouldn't take a needless risk and this was a very risky crime. Something is going on.

I keep thinking that if this was a more "normal" killing the girls would have been grabbed and taken somewhere else and killed. Their bodies would probably still not be found. This must have been a show killing.

I don't remember seeing this posted. Please let me know if it has already, so I don't keep sniffing down this trail if it's been done.
Thanks

ODOC# 176500 Timothy P Creech PO Box 771, Weleetka, Oklahoma 74880 Okfuskee Verified (White Male aggravated) ODOC# 159542 Will Ernest Frye Jr Rt.1, Box 147, Weleetka, Oklahoma 74880 Okfuskee Verified (White Male ) ODOC# 449823 Michael James Hensley PO Box 113 , Weleetka, Oklahoma 74880 Okfuskee Verified (White Male aggravated) ODOC# 383029 Billy Ray Walker Jr PO Box 77, Weleetka, Oklahoma 74880 Okfuskee Verified (Black Male aggravated)

[URL="http://docapp8.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=426&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30&id=regid&last_name=kel*&county=Okfuskee"]http://docapp8.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=426&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30&id=regid&last_name=kel*&county=Okfuskee[/URL]

They were discussed in the first thread. But it's good to have it brought over to this thread. I found Creech interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko