Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so also, except for one thing.
I do not want to violate TOS, so is it permissible to say something such as 'in my opinion' meaning I am not saying I could even be right?

Yes. I use IMO, all the time! lol

First, I just want to say that you guys and gals are doing an astounding job with this case - as usual. I do have one question that may be a stupid question. Where did the name "Breckenridge" come from for the sex ring??? That seems odd to me. Any ideas???

That's a good question. I have no idea. I wonder if that information will come out during trial(s)? Kind of an interesting sidenote.

I think so also, except for one thing.
I do not want to violate TOS, so is it permissible to say something such as 'in my opinion' meaning I am not saying I could even be right?

noted :) eek don't want to get banned my first day posting....will include "in my own opinion" when I am speculating...

Thanks Lalaw...

Hi, Adalena! I am not getting the same result! :(

Ah, it times out pretty fast. Just google People Search. It'll give you some listings. Click on the 1st listing.

Then type in just the last name (gagnon) & Vermont (for the state)

You'll get 138 listings.

Have any of you guys seen that artist's drawing of Ray Gagnon? If so, please go to the "Myspace" thread and see the

photo that I posted and tell me if you think that the framed photo on the wall behind the girl looks like Ray.

nanandjim,

Looking at Savannah's MySpace page, scroll down and click on friend JOHN. He has a heck of a banner for someone. UGH

I do have one question that may be a stupid question. Where did the name "Breckenridge" come from for the sex ring??? That seems odd to me. Any ideas???

I was reading the thread quite a way back that listed some of Jacques' relatives. There was a great-uncle (?) that had moved to Vestaburg, MI. I don't know how long ago. Anyway, I checked on the RSO map there just to see if he might be on it. He wasn't, but there is a "Breckinridge Road" on the map!

Has a new affidavit been released?

According to a story just posted in the online edition of the Cullman Times,

The document also reveals that a former co-worker of Gagnon, Bill Barksdale, contacted authorities after seeing a TV report on Gagnon’s charges to inform them Gagnon owned a home in Cullman.

An unnamed relative of Barksdale, who lives near the residence, said they recently observed Gagnon entering the residence with computers, the document states.

How many computers does this guy have?

http://www.cullmantimes.com/local/local_story_189231932.html

Ah, it times out pretty fast. Just google People Search. It'll give you some listings. Click on the 1st listing.

Then type in just the last name (gagnon) & Vermont (for the state)

You'll get 138 listings.

Yes, but are any possible relatives Raymond A. Gagnon?

I must say this is quite startling information about U.S. District court in Alabama bringing charges against Gagnon today for posession of child *advertiser censored* in that state. I'm glad. I believe the federal prosecutors will end up with a lot of evidence against these two men and put them away for life.

Has a new affidavit been released?

According to a story just posted in the online edition of the Cullman Times,

The document also reveals that a former co-worker of Gagnon, Bill Barksdale, contacted authorities after seeing a TV report on Gagnon’s charges to inform them Gagnon owned a home in Cullman.

An unnamed relative of Barksdale, who lives near the residence, said they recently observed Gagnon entering the residence with computers, the document states.

How many computers does this guy have?

http://www.cullmantimes.com/local/local_story_189231932.html

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I was reading the thread quite a way back that listed some of Jacques' relatives. There was a great-uncle (?) that had moved to Vestaburg, MI. I don't know how long ago. Anyway, I checked on the RSO map there just to see if he might be on it. He wasn't, but there is a "Breckinridge Road" on the map!

Well that's quite a coincidence isn't it. These people are so creepy.

http://blackpearl.wcax.com/documents/Gagnon_affidavit.pdf
Gagnon affidavit
http://blackpearl.wcax.com/documents/Jacques_affidavit.pdf
Jacques affidavit

The FBI & State Attorney General don't word it exactly the same as you, but it's in these affidavits. To send one child *advertiser censored* photo one time to one person using the Internet carries a life sentence in federal prison. That's making and distributing child *advertiser censored* on the Internet. The Federal codes are in the affidavits. Gagnon confessed to raping one child in Vermont in 2007 and having photos of the named juveniles that he received by Internet.

Enough for probable cause which LE states at the end of the document. It's also not a stretch since Gagnon confessed to FBI to having 5 yrs worth of child *advertiser censored* by Internet that they have been sharing same with others of like-mind using the net to distribute it.

Gagnon confessed to photographic equipment's use and LE names witnesses in those affidavits. It's not all in one paragraph. They don't word it exactly the same as you or I have. It's there though. It's what the charges are all about. Look up the codes they name and you'll see what those laws say & how they pertain to what these adults did re; this case.
IIRC from the affidavit...and heck if I want to go back and take another look, he confessed to her grabbing his _ _ _ _ _ and putting it in her mouth...he said he never had vaginal intercourse with AR. (Yeah, like any of us believe him!) Is there a code for rape in the affidavit?

GAGNON, RAYMOND A (Age 40)
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
Associated names:

spacer.gif

GAGNON, RAY
spacer.gif
Available(5)Available
CULLMAN, AL
spacer.gif

RANDOLPH, VT
spacer.gif

BLOOMINGDALE, GA
spacer.gif

BLUE SPRINGS, MS
spacer.gif

CARIBOU, ME
Possible Relatives:
spacer.gif

GAGNON, DELORIS N (Age 40)
GAGNON, CASSANDRA M (Age 51)
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Possible Roommates / Associates:
spacer.gif

KIRK, CATHIE LEE<--------------?

I have no idea. Wouldn't surprise me if some of them are.

Well, it is just my opinion that Raymond Alfred Gagnon is a ficticious name until I know better. Also he and Cassandra were married in Alabama. IMO, IMO, IMO

In the white pages online, this guy has several phone numbers unless he kept changing them for some reason. And I am going to add IMO, IMO, IMO. It is not fact, just my speculation!

GAGNON, RAYMOND A (Age 40)
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
Associated names:

spacer.gif

GAGNON, RAY
spacer.gif
Available(5)Available
CULLMAN, AL
spacer.gif

RANDOLPH, VT
spacer.gif

BLOOMINGDALE, GA
spacer.gif

BLUE SPRINGS, MS
spacer.gif

CARIBOU, ME
Possible Relatives:
spacer.gif

GAGNON, DELORIS N (Age 40)
GAGNON, CASSANDRA M (Age 51)
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Possible Roommates / Associates:
spacer.gif

KIRK, CATHIE LEE

That's it, Tom'sGirl!

Wanna bet that the woman at the San Antonio residence is the possible room mate listed here?

It (meaning his bringing in the computers) had to be before he was arrested back in Vermont...and part of the new charges announced today.

YES!!

And now he has been caught redhanded! I just hope none of the images are of any of the Vermont girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat