Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
AR is definitly involved but we use her initials. I think we should protect juvenile 2 the same as juvenile 1. So far, to me, it looks like they were using him to frame him for Brooke's murder. He should be protected, IMO.

I agree but isn't "AR" the same as "Juvenile 1" and "Juvenile 2" is another minor NOT AR or Juvenile 1??????????????????????????????

AR is definitly involved but we use her initials. I think we should protect juvenile 2 the same as juvenile 1. So far, to me, it looks like they were using him to frame him for Brooke's murder. He should be protected, IMO.

I agree. I just don't approve of using people's real names when we are speculating about what happened to them, whether they ever dated AR, and so forth. All that does then is motivate people to get the full name, then look them up, then dig into their myspace page, then look them up to see if they have any arrest record, look up their family...and ALL they may have done is happen to have dated this poor girl in the past, or not....

But, I'm a big believer in privacy and I don't think these kids have any clue of the ramifications of the stuff that they post on myspace and facebook.

End of rant.

Thanks VTGirl007!

Creepy that in this picture he doesn't look, well, creepy!

Uncle Creepy sure does tho!

Actually, there are two of us VTGirl's on here...myself (VTGirl81) and then VTGirl007...we are two different people. Just wanted to let everyone know that it's not the same person! :)

...He was already implicated in a child's murder with a live child saying the killer and he had sexually assaulted her under threat of death of she and her mother. That carries the death penalty by federal law.
Wasn't this a "he said/she said" type of situation? Do you think that there may be proof in the form of photos of the tryst? If not, why couldn't RG just deny his participation?

Surely, they have something on him to make him just confess to raping a young girl and possessing child *advertiser censored*. Why didn't he get rid of everything after MJ called him?

well AR name was posted back day 1 almost i think we all know it, as was the others.
my info came fist hand from someone who actually spoke to a family member only a few days ago.
I am local to this and the town is right next door.
i refuse to be the one to be blamed for putting out info.
so as a local person i will not post anymore information i recieve.

Allen

Actually Allen, I have seen AR's name several times on this Board and elsewhere. I don't think there is a problem naming names, as you always make it clear that it is 'what you heard'. I personally appreciate receiving information from a local - thank you!!

well AR name was posted back day 1 almost i think we all know it, as was the others.
my info came fist hand from someone who actually spoke to a family member only a few days ago.
I am local to this and the town is right next door.
i refuse to be the one to be blamed for putting out info.
so as a local person i will not post anymore information i recieve.

Allen

I don't think anyone was blaming you. I know I wasn't blaming you. I just hate it when juvenile's names are released. The associated press is the worst...they say we don't name sexual assault victims but their names have already been in the press so here their names are again. Please continue to post what info. you get.

Thanks VTGirl007!

Creepy that in this picture he doesn't look, well, creepy!

Uncle Creepy sure does tho!

It was actually VTGirl81 who posted the photo- I didn't notice that there was another VTGirl here before I registered- my bad.

Does NO ONE feel squeemish about putting the name of Jacques sister, an alleged vicim of child rape on this board or the name of an alleged boyfriend of AR's who are not known to have any connection with this crime????

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I think that this case has pushed all of us to the edge for sure; however I have to remind myself that the the named perps are MJ and RG for now. Speculation about who might be next to be named is appropriate of course, but the rest are victims-some by action, some by inaction...I think we have to draw the line somewhere when it comes to bashing them.

TOS does not allow us to post the names of people who are not attributed with the commission of the crime unless they have been named by the public media and you can show a link, I believe.....

That photo of RG doesn't look at all like the sketch we saw the other day. Wonder how long ago that picture was taken?

Interesting,
fran

Actually Allen, I have seen AR's name several times on this Board and elsewhere. I don't think there is a problem naming names, as you always make it clear that it is 'what you heard'. I personally appreciate receiving information from a local - thank you!!

Plus - you didn't say the last name!
:)

The same whistle blower commentator of the Denise catching AR and MJ also stated that MJ's relative (the one assaulted by him whom we are assuming is his sister) committed suicide.

Well, as I said, it could be BS and it could be useful. Just thought that it may warrant a mention.

I agree but isn't "AR" the same as "Juvenile 1" and "Juvenile 2" is another minor NOT AR or Juvenile 1??????????????????????????????

AR is the same as Juvenile 1. Juvenile 2 is a boyfriend of AR's.

Does anyone know if AR had ever met Brooke's stepfather, Gagnon? Would she have known him, or known him from pictures seen at Brooke's house? Or did he mostly stay down in Alabama?? MJ and RG were gaslighting her with the "Raoul" character....she seemed to think she was in love with him. RG could have "played the part" of Raoul when he showed up in Royalton or wherever else they did their nasty business, and poor AR would have thought that this was her wonderful top-secret spy boyfriend that she rarely got to see. Just another level of deception and manipulation to be sick over, if so.

Good job. Sure looks like the SO in Tenn could be his brother, that's for sure....Hmmmm....looks like your average every day Joe. I've been thinking a lot about how someone said, the boogeyman doesn't look like a boogeyman, but the person next door. Whoa.

Let's try this...

BFPPhoto-GoodQuality.jpg

thanks VTGirl!....you did great with your digital!....you can even read the line under the pictures.....& he fits the sketch...

Good job. Sure looks like the SO in Tenn could be his brother, that's for sure....Hmmmm....looks like your average every day Joe. I've been thinking a lot about how someone said, the boogeyman doesn't look like a boogeyman, but the person next door. Whoa.

You are not a-kidding! VTgirl - thank you so much for the pic - I just never imagined he would look so 'normal'!! He really does look like the 'guy next door' . . .:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unknownalias