Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pic, VTGirl81!
Allen, and other locals, please do keep providing the local info you get!
:blowkiss:

Scary how normal Gagnon looks!

That photo of RG doesn't look at all like the sketch we saw the other day. Wonder how long ago that picture was taken?

Interesting,
fran

oooh, see i think it does....from what we see from an almost side-view in the sketch...i'd say the picture wasn't taken real recently...but who knows?

You are not a-kidding! VTgirl - thank you so much for the pic - I just never imagined he would look so 'normal'!! He really does look like the 'guy next door' . . .:eek:

That's the frightening thing...you just don't know who is a sicko. Stranger Danger is the guy next door, or Uncle Creepy.

That may well be the case, and I can't say I disagree with you.

I'm simply pointing out that if there's someone out there who was in fact told this by Denise, LE might want to talk to them to see what else she knew, and when.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised to find that many people in town had heard about what was happening in this family and just wrote it off as a rumor or said nothing because they didn't want to get involved. It certainly wouldn't be the first time.

If this has been going on for 5 yrs in Denise's own home I do not believe for one second that she did not know about. Or that she did not walk in on something at any given time over those 6 yrs.

Juvie 1 was lied to from the time she was 9 yrs old.
She is now 14 yrs old does anyone know her birth date? When she'd be 15?

I understand she was lied to for 5 yrs. / I also understand the mental abuse she was under. But at what age would she become an accomplice? I don't buy the fact she just did what she was told to do by MJ & others & that Breckenridge was a government organization.

She was having sex with MJ / her boyfriend / & apparently whoever else she was told to have sex with. I find this hard to believe, am I the only one?
Checko1...Here I am! I totally agree with you. And please don't call me heartless for not buying into the fact AR is 100% victim here. She was a victim at age 9. I am a grandmother of 7 and these kids are my world. God forbid ANYONE having any part in hurting them in any way. AR could have done alot to prevent Brooke from being hurt/killed.

AR is definitly involved but we use her initials. I think we should protect juvenile 2 the same as juvenile 1. So far, to me, it looks like they were using him to frame him for Brooke's murder. He should be protected, IMO.

If Juvenile 2 is 18, then he is in alot of trouble. An 18 year old should not be having sex with a 14 year old. I don't need to know his name. I can only imagine what type of 18 year old he must be to hang out with this family. It sounds to me like the whole town knew these people had a past history of sexual abuse. If he is 18 I would imagine he is cooperating fully with LE.

and i said i would not post that even though i know it.on top of all this my niece was murdered in Barre at age 15 and ive been through all this they need to fry the ppl.

Allen

i know you did; i read that...& thank you:)

yikes...sorry to read about your niece:(..how awful

If this has been going on for 5 yrs in Denise's own home I do not believe for one second that she did not know about. Or that she did not walk in on something at any given time over those 6 yrs.

If MJ was turning AR against her Mother then he was probably telling Denise; AR doesn't like me, she's jealous, she wants you to get back with your ex. Who knows but I am sure he's played them against each other.

I'm trying to catch up here, so please forgive me if someone else has pointed this out:
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...08/NEWS01/80707017&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

in the comments, someone knows (from a source they refuse to quote) that Denise walked in on MJ and AR in the act and walked out and never said anything. Seems to me that LE should be tracking that commenter down and finding out who that source is and what else Denise has told them. IMO, if she knew what was happening and did nothing she's just as guilty as the rest of them.
Okay, the person says that Denise saw it, walked out and never spoke a word to anyone. Yet, this person refuses to name the source. AR or MJ??

If Juvenile 2 is 18, then he is in alot of trouble. An 18 year old should not be having sex with a 14 year old. I don't need to know his name. I can only imagine what type of 18 year old he must be to hang out with this family. It sounds to me like the whole town knew these people had a past history of sexual abuse. If he is 18 I would imagine he is cooperating fully with LE.

Juvenile 2 is not 18 or he wouldn't be callled Juvenile 2.

I hadn't heard he was 18. I'm sure he is cooperating. MJ tried to frame him for murder, IMO.

well AR name was posted back day 1 almost i think we all know it, as was the others.
my info came fist hand from someone who actually spoke to a family member only a few days ago.
I am local to this and the town is right next door.
i refuse to be the one to be blamed for putting out info.
so as a local person i will not post anymore information i recieve.

Allen

i'm glad you're here......it's great to have locals posting, imo:)

this is new info that i just recieved
1. Denise does not work in Randolph and hasnt for atleast a month.
2. MJ sister Angel also used to work with Denise, Angel lost her job.
3. MJ sister is Angel Benoir.
4. Not positive but was told no brothers.
5. MJ father died from melanoma.

Allen
So Denise worked with the sister that MJ and the father raped? Mios Dios, Aye Carumba!:eek:

Okay, the person says that Denise saw it, walked out and never spoke a word to anyone. Yet, this person refuses to name the source. AR or MJ??

Not only that, but evidently she told SOMEONE, or how did the 'source' find out?? :confused:

AR did have a boyfriend that would be around 18 now name of... , but i was told she had several BF off and on.

Allen

This is where I got the age from. Say he is 17..should he be dating a 14 year old and having sex with her?

I think that any parents other then Denise and MJ would have a problem with their 14 year old having sex with her boyfriend..but not this family..they consider it a Kodak moment and save the memory to print or film.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised to find that many people in town had heard about what was happening in this family and just wrote it off as a rumor or said nothing because they didn't want to get involved. It certainly wouldn't be the first time.

It's also true that when an entire family closes ranks and covers up/enables this kind of thing, it is often hard for outsiders to do anything to change the situation, even if they know/suspect that something is wrong. MJ's past was known, but he was legally free; DJ married him of her own free will and ignore the obvious signs of abuse; AR was well-trained to keep her secrets; Brooke was allowed to spend time at the home of an RSO. Even if outsiders are troubled by the situation, they may not be able to effectively intervene in a situation as dysfunctional as this one.
:sick:

AR did have a boyfriend that would be around 18 now name Corey, but i was told she had several BF off and on.

Allen
I had asked in an earlier post if anyone knew who the Corey mentioned the affidavit was, I thought it might be AR's boyfriend thank you Allen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofamusic