Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know I played this game with my children once. I would always tell them not to talk to strangers. One day at the mall I would asked them when someone walked by "Is that a Stranger?" They would say no if the person looked "normal". It took me forever to convince them that a stranger was someone they didn't know.

If MJ was turning AR against her Mother then he was probably telling Denise; AR doesn't like me, she's jealous, she wants you to get back with your ex. Who knows but I am sure he's played them against each other.

He sure did. :(

I hadn't heard he was 18. I'm sure he is cooperating. MJ tried to frame him for murder, IMO.

I don't think he's 18, but regardless of his age his statements will be very interesting. Does he back up what AR said about him being in the car and the length of time she was in the house? How and why did he end up at the house in the first place? What does he know about AR and Jacques? What does he say about AR's demeanor when she left the house if he supports her story?

I tend to think he was a dupe, but its possible he was involved to some extent, though unlikely.

Not sure if this was posted yet (I have a lot of catching up to do) but that is definitely NOT Raymond Gagnon. Raymond Gagnon actually has darker colored skin, similar to those of Middle Eastern heritage.

I don't know if someone posted a response to this yet, I'm still catching up here.

We know this isn't Ray Gagnon. But possibly someone related as the resemblence to the courtroom guy is uncanny.

Juvenile 2 is not 18 or he wouldn't be callled Juvenile 2.

ITA. One thing we know for sure is he is younger than 18.

IMO, he is though atleast 16 as we have a reference to him picking AR up that day (driving age), and there is another reference to him working, on the day AR was asked to collect his sperm, she had to wait because he was working.

While following myspace links last night I came upon a myspace for a young girl named "ash" who is deceased. I couldn't figure out how she died though. Maybe this is the girl that the poster from the Burlington site says committed suicide? I tried to find an obit but came up empty handed. She passed away on July 22, 2006.
Wow. If this "Ash" committed suicide, that would give some credence to what the poster is saying. If you find the Myspace, please post it.

I don't think he's 18, but regardless of his age his statements will be very interesting. Does he back up what AR said about him being in the car and the length of time she was in the house? How and why did he end up at the house in the first place? What does he know about AR and Jacques? What does he say about AR's demeanor when she left the house if he supports her story?

I tend to think he was a dupe, but its possible he was involved to some extent, though unlikely.

Oh he was definitely being set up by them. I wonder if he even knew they had taken photos or vids of his sexual escapades with AR? If not that must have really been an eye opener.

If MJ was turning AR against her Mother then he was probably telling Denise; AR doesn't like me, she's jealous, she wants you to get back with your ex. Who knows but I am sure he's played them against each other.

What does that have to do with whether Denise knew what was going on or not?

Oh he was definitely being set up by them. I wonder if he even knew they had taken photos or vids of his sexual escapades with AR? If not that must have really been an eye opener.

At this point, I give him the benefit of the doubt, but I don't think its impossible that he was involved to some degree.

I still find Jacques planting his semen to be totally off the wall. Any DNA is going to be there forever, unless he had the rest of his plan in place to frame Juvenile 2, then putting any DNA that might be identified in the future puts his whole plan at risk.

So, I'm still on the fence as to whether Jacques knows where Juvenile 2 was during the time of the murder or if he's just too stupid to have thought the plan through to all of its possible outcomes including Juvenile 2's DNA being identified somehow and him having an alibi...which would lead right back to person(s) who would have acces to his DNA and that's AR.

If I were Jacques lawyer I might consider an insanity defense.

This is where I got the age from. Say he is 17..should he be dating a 14 year old and having sex with her?

I think that any parents other then Denise and MJ would have a problem with their 14 year old having sex with her boyfriend..but not this family..they consider it a Kodak moment and save the memory to print or film.

exactly..that's where i got the age from also (& appreciate the info)...."would be around 18 now"

dark_shadows just called me from work, she has a picture of gagnon, she will scan it when she gets home and post it.
My dearest Vermontn03,:blowkiss:
Thank-you so much for posting this.
I just got home and was wondering if I still needed to post the photo in case someone else did. It is too much to go through all of the posts to see if someone posted it after you posted thhat message.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I don't know if someone posted a response to this yet, I'm still catching up here.

We know this isn't Ray Gagnon. But possibly someone related as the resemblence to the courtroom guy is uncanny.

catch up to recent posts, Suzi....there's a picture of Ray Gagnon posted by VTGirl....

My dearest Vermontn03,:blowkiss:
Thank-you so much for posting this.
I just got home and was wondering if I still needed to post the photo in case someone else did. It is too much to go through all of the posts to see if someone posted it after you posted thhat message.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

glad you're home DS:blowkiss:
yes, VTGirl took a picture of the paper with his picture, with her digital camera....it's in the last 2-3 pages i believe....

eta....post #422

yikes!...i never thought of that...:eek:

I had thought about that- besides a possible smokescreen, given that we know that pics of him with AR existed - perhaps that was another motivation- getting pics of her with him (without his knowledge?) for "entertainment" purposes?

glad you're home DS:blowkiss:
yes, VTGirl took a picture of the paper with his picture, with her digital camera....it's in the last 2-3 pages i believe....

I believe it is also posted on the photo thread by Tom's Girl.:)

Angel MJs sister wich we think is the one he molested as a kid is very very very close to MJ according to what ive been told.

She is a blond, was the girl with Denise in court a blond??

Allen
Yikes! I bet that it is/was. The article said that Denise showed no emotion but the blonde was crying when they brought MJ into court. Man, what a screwed up family! IMO, Denise is disgusting. How nice of her to go to court with her husband's sister?

Now, I think that she knew exactly what MJ was and the danger that she was exposing her young daughter to. I hope that she is proud that she ruined her daughter's life and destroyed the life of her sister's daughter. What a bunch of sick losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny