Caylee Anthony 2 years old #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to quote myself, but I get the feeling that I am the only person I am talking to (LOL) Has anyone ever heard of this scenario ACTUALLY happening? Or is it just usually a speculative scenario?
Sorry I read this and was going to reply. I don't think it's too far fetched. With this group anything is possible.
The thought of her selling the baby was my first thought. With all the other things we have learned I really don't know what to think anymore.
I think we are all just trying to come up with some "logic" and there isn't any.

Taking shots? Alcohol shots... Even if it's just water or juice, this child, nor any child, has NO need to know this stuff. What kind of parents and grandparents think this is cute? Truly disturbing...

So, Gma is an enabler in more ways than one.. ?

oh my!...lol, that went waaaay over my head, obviously....all i could think was, teaching her how to "take shots" as in injections/vaccinations:waitasec:

Wasn't one of the ZG's related to a Morales? That might tie into Amy and her boyfriend, Ricardo Morales.

Yes, and I tried to piece that together the other day, but these names came to be so common, there wasn't a definite connection.. It's on my mind though.

I do think there are accomplices. She didn't act alone, IMO. This many people around her all the time and everyone plays dumb? Not likely.

Does anyone know if the neighbor actually saw Casey digging? I'm wondering if she could've used the shovel for something else, like trying to break a lock.

:gomods:maybe our mods will give us a subforum for this case....it is convoluting more and more by the second

The last 2 comments Casey left weren't anything important that I could tell, but the dates were odd.

May 27, 2008

Jun 23, 2008

After me reading literally hundreds of posts, I noticed that Casey commented to her brother on a regular basis. It appears this family had a get-together every Sunday, they called "Sunday Funday" with food and 'beverages'... but Casey stopped her comments abruptly and with nearly a month between posts.

Either the comments were deleted? Or she really stopped commenting? No way to know...

That sure gave me a closer look into this family. My eyes are crossed and my heart is heavy..

Can you post the link for these posts? Sorry - I am having a hard time going through all these posts.

I'm in the middle of the Greta interview and I had to stop and post.

I have never seen such a selfish person. All about what I'm going through. How exhausted I am. OMGoodness.

I always go back to Sharon Rocha...........not once..............never did we hear her complain about how tired she was while searching for her daughter.

Wow. Now I'm off to finish it.

Thanks for doing that yeoman's work. Very enlightening to see a bit of the family dynamic.

You think maybe the posting stopped because Casey didn't have computer access? Didn't she leave home sometime in May?

But then, I suppose if she was posting on June 23rd it could have been either from Anthony's house, or Amy/Ricardo's.

Reportedly, she left home June 9th. I'm speculating (only) that she was busy making plans during this time. I wonder if, when she was at the house, borrowing the neighbor's shovel, if she was able to get INTO the house, or was that locked up to her also? Maybe she went in to use the internet? June 23rd could have been the day she borrowed the shovel? I don't recall an exact date ever being mentioned.

Thanks for replying , ccat! I was beginning to think I was talking to myself!

I just wonder the feasability about toddlers showing up where they weren't before, especially after hi profile kidnaps (they usually find those whacked out moms who steal babies pretty quickly after they have been on the news.

I suppose if she was posting on June 23rd it could have been either from Anthony's house, or Amy/Ricardo's.

Excellent point Dianeb! LE needs to get a warrant for that apartment and any computers in it. She was very active online. Has anyone checked out wordpress or blogspot yet...seeing as how gma says she is a writer??

I hate to quote myself, but I get the feeling that I am the only person I am talking to (LOL) Has anyone ever heard of this scenario ACTUALLY happening? Or is it just usually a speculative scenario?

Only with infants. An illegal or semi-illegal adoption type thing. I can't recall any cases off hand.

Reportedly, she left home June 9th. I'm speculating (only) that she was busy making plans during this time. I wonder if, when she was at the house, borrowing the neighbor's shovel, if she was able to get INTO the house, or was that locked up to her also? Maybe she went in to use the internet? June 23rd could have been the day she borrowed the shovel? I don't recall an exact date ever being mentioned.
Were Cindy and George at work? Do they still work, that's my question. I know she is an RN and he is a cop???

I posted those symptoms of Manic Depression while on the phone...sorry I didn't say more. I think more and more that Cindy is seriously ill. I can't believe that her family is letting her make a fool of herself like that. It's tragic.
I think we are looking at her and wondering why she isn't acting "normal" and that's because she isn't normal mentally.
There is a lot of dysfunction to sort through with this family.

I only want to know one thing and I want to know it NOW. Where is the poor baby girl and WHERE should "we" be looking for her.

I truly believe, after seeing Cindy tonight, they need to appoint a guardian ad lidem for the child!
Excellent idea!

Thanks for replying , ccat! I was beginning to think I was talking to myself!

I just wonder the feasability about toddlers showing up where they weren't before, especially after hi profile kidnaps (they usually find those whacked out moms who steal babies pretty quickly after they have been on the news.
I feel that way myself sometimes. Don't take it personally..we get to trying to figure things out around here and our minds go in several different directions. LOL:)

Only with infants. An illegal or semi-illegal adoption type thing. I can't recall any cases off hand.
I saw an hour long special on the selling/buying of young children in China this weekend. It was unbelievable.

See Ricardo Morales is the one I find suspect too Leila. Would he have taken the baby to Puerto Rico?

Interesting enough, Morales is from PR, I believe, but Amy is the one who supposedly just took a trip there. I don't recall hearing that he went with her.

I can say that I have never known of a child being sold. No. Allegations have circulated about Trenton Duckett being sold, but I think he is long dead, as well as Kaylee.
What a nightmare world this can be.

Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads