Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think they want to know for sure there is evidence that the unknown liquid in the trunk of the car really was from a body and that they have all the evidence perfect then they can confront her with it and she won't be able to lie her way out of it.

by the way, would anyone happen to know if caylee was found in the next few days, would they be able to determine a cause of death if she had been exposed to the elements? buried, or unburied?

depends on the cause of death, actually.

I missed it but where did Cindy go on vacation? Could she have taken Caylee (if dead) to dispose of? Maybe that would explain why she is standing by her daughters side.

A few days ago I "wondered" if Gpa and R. Grund had any association in the past that involved Gpa in his LE role. Possible arrest of R. Grund by Gpa.

Grund says that his family are "personal friends" of the Anthony's. I agree that he seems "mobster like" to me.

And his son being in law enforcement and then resigning while all this is occuring is a red flag to me.
George's past role of LE was years ago, unless it was while Cindy was in FL, I can't recall where it said he was employed with LE when he did a 10 years stint. I think it is very doubtful.

I would like to know why Jesse resigned during the same timeframe as when Caylee would have gone missing. June 24th-June 27th.

depends on the cause of death, actually.

i can imagine if she was beaten they could tell, or choked. but drowning or dying from hyperthermia might not be able to be found out because soft tissue would be decomposed?

I missed it but where did Cindy go on vacation? Could she have taken Caylee (if dead) to dispose of? Maybe that would explain why she is standing by her daughters side.

Winter- I have posted this question 6X on 3 threads, I just dont think the answer is available in the research yet, but it is also my mission, back to the affidavit I go!

A few days ago I "wondered" if Gpa and R. Grund had any association in the past that involved Gpa in his LE role. Possible arrest of R. Grund by Gpa.

Grund says that his family are "personal friends" of the Anthony's. I agree that he seems "mobster like" to me.

And his son being in law enforcement and then resigning while all this is occuring is a red flag to me.
Grundie, the gun-totin', God-fearin' ghostbuster? He looks like an extra on CSI: Miami.

I have mentioned this before. Funny, no one seems to know where she went on vacation. She sure is blabbing about everything else, but have not heard her mention that. Strange, isn't it?!

Not to put anyone in shock before coffee is officially kicked in good yet, but I feel this might be an important read.

Warning: The following is just plain gross.

Decomposition (or spoilage) refers to the reduction of the body of a formerly living organism into simpler forms of matter. The body of a living organism begins to decompose (as part of a succession) shortly after death. Such decomposition can be categorized by two stages: In the first stage, it is limited to the production of vapors. In the second stage, liquid materials form and the flesh or plant matter begins to decompose. The science which studies such decomposition generally is called taphonomy. Historically, the progression of decomposition of a living organism has been described as taking place in four stages: fresh (autolysis), bloat (putrefaction), decay (putrefaction and carnivores) and dry (diagenesis).

Environmental influences affect decomposition. A body that is exposed to air will decompose more quickly and exhibit more insect activity. A buried body will decompose eight times slower than a body exposed to air. This is due in part to limited insect activity and possibly lower temperatures. Likewise a body submerged in water decomposes at half the rate of an exposed body. The rate of decomposition depends on the temperature of the water. Cold water slows decomposition and warm water causes faster decomposition. The body is also shielded from insect activity as long as it is submerged.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decomposition

I wonder if perhaps he may have been fooled to think he heard Caylee on the 24th., when in actuality he may have heard Caylee on a recorded video that may have been playing in the background.

I know when a loved one of mine died, all I wanted to do was try and gain a part of them back by watching them on our family videos.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

I don't think this is the case,... first off,.. WHY would she watch videos if she was sad about losing Caylee and then PARTY at night????? Unless she was trying to make it look/hear like Caylee was still around? To keep up the facade that Caylee wasn't dead.

Also you are a normal person,.. I do the same things. I like to look at pictures and videos of my lost loved one,...
CASEY ISN'T NORMAL! HER NOT REPORTING HER DAUGHTER MISSING IS KEY THAT SHE ISN'T NORMAL!

Thank you GoldTooth..the article above under Early Signs of Trouble..it gave me the chills when I read it..I think Caylee is definitely dead after reading that entry of Casey's.

I hadn't seen it before. You're not kiddin' chills. To the bone.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

On one of the MySpace.com pages regarding Caylee, there is a blog, apparently from Casey Anthony, called the Diary of Days, which was posted on July 7.
It reads, in part:
"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, Only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given, Can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/early_signs_of_trouble.html

Winter- I have posted this question 6X on 3 threads, I just dont think the answer is available in the research yet, but it is also my mission, back to the affidavit I go!

Thanks! If you find it could you pm the answer? I am bouncing back and forth and will miss it.

I will be SHOCKED if Amy's rant dated 7/15/08 actually was posted on that date, but then again I am a conspiracy theorist much of the time, lol!

The 'posted' date is system generated. I don't think she can change that.

I have mentioned this before. Funny, no one seems to know where she went on vacation. She sure is blabbing about everything else, but have not heard her mention that. Strange, isn't it?!

I thought she went to Puerto Rico

I wonder if perhaps he may have been fooled to think he heard Caylee on the 24th., when in actuality he may have heard Caylee on a recorded video that may have been playing in the background.

I know when a loved one of mine died, all I wanted to do was try and gain a part of them back by watching them on our family videos.

Lady Sleuth
jmho
I doubt it was a video. He would be able to hear Casey's or Cindy's voice in the background while he was on the phone with her for that 18 minutes. He would have been able to tell, imo.

OMG! I just saw on Fox News where Cindy was talking about the pizza challenge! LOL
She said, "I don't care what America thinks about me. If they think I am a of well. I just want them to get Caylee's picture out there."

The Websleuths "pizza challenge?" OMG! How funny is that?!?!?!!

Very strange. That popped right out to me. I am thinking Grandma is in this mess pretty deep which is the only reason I can come up with for these wild comments she is making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592