Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is going back to 1980, but I lived in Rutland, Massachusetts for a few years. Everyone used to joke that it was out in the 'sticks'. Our local police station used to close the doors at 8:30pm every night, and if you had to call for assistance, a recording told you to call Holden State Police Barracks, the next town over from Rutland. Again, that was in 1980 and I'm sure things have changed since then...but I'm even at a loss to think about police stations being closed, in 2008. If there are still some stations that do close, my apologies :)

Even if the local precinct is closed, wouldn't another station handle the cases for that particular neighborhood?

And wouldn't there be an automated system to take emergency calls & to transfer the calls to the closest open station?

And 911 must work 24 hours a day.

These people weren't in any kind of rush to get help, THAT'S for sure.

This is Orlando..... a MAJOR, MAJOR town in Florida..... people go there from all over the world.... you can be sure the police are available 24/7/365.

Hopefully LE is checking phone records to catch these liars in yet another lie.

I think we (the public), LE, and the media are doing our part. We're looking for and talking about Caylee. How about Caylee's family doing their part? Start with Casey telling what she knows. Start with George, Cindy and Lee telling what they know and stop enabling Casey to cover up. And for the record, Cindy should care what the public thinks about her. Right now all she has is the public to help look for Caylee. God knows Caylee's mother isn't helping.

Does anyone know where this quote is from?
It looks like possibly they are different quotes put together, but not sure. In the Spiderman movie (2002), the quote is "With great power, comes great responsibility."

[last lines] Peter Parker: [voiceover] Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0145487/quotes

I believe the blog has since been deleted from Caseys page when her brother changed it to the CayleeIsMissing page.

sorry, should have been more clear- that quote is "from something" like David Copperfield or something.. it is NOT Casey's indepedent thought..
I have read it before, dare I say I did not major in Lit..

I thought the pizza was in a bag of trash.

Thanks, that's a red flag to me. Why leave a bag of trash in your trunk unless you're trying to conceal some other foul smell?

The dumbest excuse yet was about the nanny having her..the nanny was also sitting another child..is that child missing too? No..I am sure that didn't pan out either.

Where was the money for a nanny coming from???? :confused:

I don't understand why LE doesn't just interrogate Casey until she talks. She is wasting tax payers money by staying tight lipped. LE could be working on other unsolved cases, but no, Casey won't talk. She is a mental case and her mom isn't much better. Bless this poor darling little Caylee, who is probably being fought over by angels as I type. Just think how many would have loved to have that precious little girl. Both Cindy and Casey's life is over as they knew it. Besides probably murdering a baby girl, they are both obstructing justice.

somebody needs to inform Cindy that Caylee's picture IS out there...it's on every cable news channel, It's a huge national story...what else does she expect?

Is anybody in her family/friends putting up flyers or billboards or organizing searches...she wants the media to do all the work for her I guess.

anybody remember how long it took for Susan Smith to crack???

9 days for Susan Smith.

I posted this earlier and would like to know what you think:

When did Jesse quit being a cop? I checked the timeline but just got that he called and talked to Casey about going to the beach on the 25th of June. (that was in the affidavit)
So is this the same call that he heard Caylee in the background? And if so,.. WHY ISN'T THAT in the affidavit? Could this scenario be the case: Casey killed Caylee accidentally. She tried to bury Caylee in the backyard and she couldn't because of the way it is in FL. She sticks Caylee in the trunk. She called Jesse in a panick. He seems to be the only friend that has been a constant. He helps her dispose of the body. He is guilty and he knows it of helping her so he quits the force because he knows that once GM finds out that the case will go to national. And thats the reason he LEFT OUT that he heard Caylee on the 24th. GM finds out AFTER the fact what happened (after the police is called) and tells Jesse and other friends to keep their mouth shut.

I believe something happened on the 24th -27th of June. Maybe the beach thing was code for helping move Caylee?

sorry, should have been more clear- that quote is "from something" like David Copperfield or something.. it is NOT Casey's indepedent thought..

Sorry, I see that now. I keep getting locked out or the page won't load. I can't keep up :eek:

Originally Posted by thisbliss
Baez said on Greta last night that the tipster asked the little girl her name and she gave them her full name, Caylee Marie Anthony, and that Caylee couldn't say Anthony properly, she pronounces it Antny, the little girl boarding the flight supposedly pronounced the last name the same way.

Did this tip come into the lawyer or family, or was it with LE?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

From what I understand this 'tip' was called into Cindy and left on her answering machine by the supposed woman. And she then called her back and spoke with her....I'm not buying it....

I didn't realize that Cindy and George went on vacation? I know that Cindy was off from work (had taken some vacation days) but not that they had gone anywhere? The post regarding the stolen money for the vacation WAS Amy, not Cindy
When Casey borrowed the shovel, it was stated that Cindy and George were gone on vacation.

I think the quote is going to be from different sources.. lyrics and such. But it is chilling.

My question is.. which is the worst of worst days? I sorta doubt anything happened on July 7th but definitely before that. This may be an important time-line.

If I were Cindy, I could not have helped myself from looking at Casey the minute I walked in that courtroom and asked, "WHERE IS CAYLEE???? TELL US!!!!" Instead, she clenched her jaw, looked at Casey and claimed that Casey hasn't hurt Caylee, that there is NO EVIDENCE she's hurt Caylee......

It is very possible that Casey could have been in the managers office the day that ZG visited the Sawgrass Apts. It is obvious that there were problems at home, so she may have been there to fill out an application, or just to talk with management. It could be just a name she picked out of the phone book, or online. She had 31 days to come up with a story, names, etc. IT could be just a coincidence that ZG looked at an apartment at Sawgrass.

Oh and it took Susan Smith 9 days to crack.

I agree with SS, this is a conglomeration of quotes she put togather from different quotes she has read....but the message she makes is chilling.

Goldtooth had a alot of good links in that post that included this one.

If I were Cindy, I could not have helped myself from looking at Casey the minute I walked in that courtroom and asked, "WHERE IS CAYLEE???? TELL US!!!!" Instead, she clenched her jaw, looked at Casey and claimed that Casey hasn't hurt Caylee, that there is NO EVIDENCE she's hurt Caylee......

That's because Cindy's desperation isn't to find Caylee, it is to protect her daughter now. I honestly believe that.

ETA: To me, that was a message from Cindy to Casey to keep her mouth shut, that there is no proof.

I want to know why it took GM and GP a couple days to pick up the registered letter about the car.

That's because there are currently 161 people viewing this thread alone..plus all those on the other threads.

That's because Cindy's desperation isn't to find Caylee, it is to protect her daughter now. I honestly believe that.

ETA: To me, that was a message from Cindy to Casey to keep her mouth shut, that there is no proof.

I agree. I think Cindy had a hand in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark