Caylee Anthony 2 years old #8: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can imagine if she was beaten they could tell, or choked. but drowning or dying from hyperthermia might not be able to be found out because soft tissue would be decomposed?

without being graphic, the way the body decomposes and depending where she is.. it is true if the injuries or COD affect the skeletal structure it would be easier, but to tell you the truth as weird as this sounds, it's not mandatory to know how she dies, exactly, just that it was a homicide, and the ME will rely on the other components of the exam, which includes known evidence from LE, witness accounts, etc..

Yes THAT ZG,.. but someone here,.. not sure who it was, googled that name and orlando and there was 100 ZGs

LE has a signed affidavit from her, they met her and I can assure she is who she says she is- however, I believe she does know Casey, or Casey knows her, there's no other explanation as to how Casey knew she looked at that apt..

Not to put anyone in shock before coffee is officially kicked in good yet, but I feel this might be an important read.

Warning: The following is just plain gross.

Decomposition (or spoilage) refers to the reduction of the body of a formerly living organism into simpler forms of matter. The body of a living organism begins to decompose (as part of a succession) shortly after death. Such decomposition can be categorized by two stages: In the first stage, it is limited to the production of vapors. In the second stage, liquid materials form and the flesh or plant matter begins to decompose. The science which studies such decomposition generally is called taphonomy. Historically, the progression of decomposition of a living organism has been described as taking place in four stages: fresh (autolysis), bloat (putrefaction), decay (putrefaction and carnivores) and dry (diagenesis).

Environmental influences affect decomposition. A body that is exposed to air will decompose more quickly and exhibit more insect activity. A buried body will decompose eight times slower than a body exposed to air. This is due in part to limited insect activity and possibly lower temperatures. Likewise a body submerged in water decomposes at half the rate of an exposed body. The rate of decomposition depends on the temperature of the water. Cold water slows decomposition and warm water causes faster decomposition. The body is also shielded from insect activity as long as it is submerged.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decomposition

maybe this explains the maggots on the pizza? When the body was in the trunk they transferred? The body being in the playhouse until it was in the trunk?

I hadn't seen it before. You're not kiddin' chills. To the bone.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

On one of the MySpace.com pages regarding Caylee, there is a blog, apparently from Casey Anthony, called the Diary of Days, which was posted on July 7.
It reads, in part:
"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, Only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given, Can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/early_signs_of_trouble.html
Wow! Quite a statement!!

You know if I lived in Orlando I would be tempted to protest in front of the jail with signs that read "Casey tell us where Caylee is"
I think it is so unbelievable that the news is reporting "If mom is let out of jail she will tell where she thinks child is, ect"
How can her attorney, parents, ect. say that with a straight face.
IF SHE KNOWS WHERE HER KID IS WHY DOESN"T SHE SAY SO NOW!!!

I am sorry but as you all can guess from my earlier post I am really upset over the events going on that seem to be a bunch of rubbish.

Casey sounds like a spoiled child saying "If you don't give me what I want I will not clean my room"

The parents and attorney are acting as if it's OKay for her to do this.

The child needs a clear thinking advocate in my opinion. What about her rights??? God have mercy on these people's souls.

I'd be right there with you CC..WTH is this family thinking? Their daughter is over the edge, the Mom is almost there and this poor baby is lying in some cold grave and can't even be brought home because her Mom thinks this is some kind of power trip.

Question: Do police departments or sheriff departments REALLY CLOSE????

I live in a small "Mayberry roll up the streets at 9:00 pm" town and neither of ours do! I'm so confused!

Now this is going back to 1980, but I lived in Rutland, Massachusetts for a few years. Everyone used to joke that it was out in the 'sticks'. Our local police station used to close the doors at 8:30pm every night, and if you had to call for assistance, a recording told you to call Holden State Police Barracks, the next town over from Rutland. Again, that was in 1980 and I'm sure things have changed since then...but I'm even at a loss to think about police stations being closed, in 2008. If there are still some stations that do close, my apologies :)

somebody needs to inform Cindy that Caylee's picture IS out there...it's on every cable news channel, It's a huge national story...what else does she expect?

Is anybody in her family/friends putting up flyers or billboards or organizing searches...she wants the media to do all the work for her I guess.

anybody remember how long it took for Susan Smith to crack???

Baez said on Greta last night that the tipster asked the little girl her name and she gave them her full name, Caylee Marie Anthony, and that Caylee couldn't say Anthony properly, she pronounces it Antny, the little girl boarding the flight supposedly pronounced the last name the same way.

Did this tip come into the lawyer or family, or was it with LE?

Did the tipster think to get airport security on the scene BEFORE the child boarded the flight????

The flight would have been delayed until LE could confirm the child was NOT the same child they've been searching for.

This story sounds just as crazy as Casey's lies.

I hadn't seen it before. You're not kiddin' chills. To the bone.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

On one of the MySpace.com pages regarding Caylee, there is a blog, apparently from Casey Anthony, called the Diary of Days, which was posted on July 7.
It reads, in part:
"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, Only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given, Can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/early_signs_of_trouble.html

Does anyone know where this quote is from?

Does anyone know where this quote is from?

I believe the blog has since been deleted from Caseys page when her brother changed it to the CayleeIsMissing page.

I thought Amy went to Puerto Rico. Where did Cindy and George go? (Or are you talking about them?!)

I didn't realize that Cindy and George went on vacation? I know that Cindy was off from work (had taken some vacation days) but not that they had gone anywhere? The post regarding the stolen money for the vacation WAS Amy, not Cindy

Wow! Quite a statement!!

Yes, and what else I find amazing is she can't remember where she dumped her baby but she can apparently remember her myspace sign in and passcode to tell someone to set her myspace to private while she's in jail..

Interesting they never processed Amy's car which she drove for a week or 2. LE must be where we are on the timeline..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasgrl