Caylee Anthony 2 years old #9: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I've been a lurker for quite a while but this is my first time posting. I agree with the fact that there are so many different lies and timelines and things going on with this case, it really is hard to make heads or tails of it all!! I'm kinda on the fence about Cindy. Part of me just thinks that she is in denial because she loves her daughter and (like many of us) cannot fathom that Casey could hurt Caylee. But part of me thinks Cindy is acting so bizarre and at times seems to be covering up. But is that because she's in denial herself, and completely exhausted with everything that's going on? It could explain her bizarre behavior in the media. Random comments about the case:

- I find it odd that such a huge chunk of comments were deleted from Casey's myspace. What are they trying to hide?? I wonder if there is a way the detectives (possibly FBI) could retrieve those comments that have been deleted from the account? That would be quite telling.

- Regarding the smell in the car: Just the other day I noticed a funky smell in the car which turned out to be a hamburger that was left in a fast food bag for who knows how long. It does smell bad, but doesn't smell anything like death, IMO. I have smelled death from a 3 week old corpse (long story) and if anyone ever smells death, its so distinct - it cannot be confused with rotting pizza or hamburger or even a rotting animal IMO. As much as I'd like to believe that precious baby is alive and well, if the detective says he smells death and the cadaver dogs alerted to it....well it doesn't look good.

- Overall impression of Casey: she's young and extremely immature - more immature than most 22 year olds IMO. She parties alot, drinks alot, and where there's drinking and partying, there is the potential for other drugs as well. However the pictures I have seen with her and Caylee....I find it hard to comprehend how she could hurt her. I'm a mother...2 little girls...and as a mother I just cannot understand it or even grasp it. However it DOES happen as we've all seen in other cases. Sometimes people snap...sometimes mothers (even seemingly great mothers) hurt their children.

I think that just the fact that Casey didn't report her daughter missing immediately.....speaks volumes. Add the lies she told investigators to the mix and for me, that pretty much seals the deal that Casey is responsible for her daughter's dissapearance (whether the child is dead, sold, given away, whatever). Okay back to reading!!

last thread, from amy facebook dated 7/15 iirc, Im still catching up if anyone could help out NBM- she might reply with a banana dance :)
blinkyboo...we just found it a thread back or so...and it was a hot one! but I still will banana you guys!!!:bananalama::Banane29::Banane52::Banane57::Banane12::Banane36::Banane48::Banane25::Banane54::Banane35:

I don't think a single name given to them by Casey has turned out to be real except for Jeff Hopkins, who was unable to confirm Casey's employment at Uni since he'd been fired four years earlier.

Everyone we're talking about (Jesse, Anthony, Amy etc.) took it upon themselves to call each other and then the police.

I know this is a really tough case to follow, but I promise everybody if you review the affidavits- ZG is real, she DID tour the apartment Casey named IIRC, 4/17/08, signed a guest card and it had her cell phone number on it, LE tracked her down, she was open and responsive, gave a sworn statement that she never met Casey or anyone in her family or did any babysitting, BUT confirmed she looked at the apartment..
Unless someone has an explanation for this, THEY MUST KNOW EACH OTHER. They were both shown images of each other, both did not recognize (allegedly) ON SCENE.. Meaning both were with LE respectively at the time. She may very well Never have met Casey or babysat, but Casey would definately have to be aquainted with her..
House in Overida?

I so hope that is the case. I know LE must be working at a feverish pace.

I have to say first off how much I appreciate everyone's viewpoint.
I had been pretty much thinking all along that Casey was involved with Caylee's disappearance...but still couldn't wrap my brain around her actually doing something to hurt her own child. I'm beginning to think now she may have. But, before I change my mind (which generally does happen once in a while) Could this guy Morales be involved? Do we know anything about him?

RR, I so agree with you about appreciating everyone's viewpoint! I think that (and mature members) is what makes wsers work the way it does... rock on websleuths and goooooo mods!!! :bananalama:

As for Morales..my take on him is this: he is touchy feeling in quite a few of the photobucket pictures with Casey. It was also alleged that he had been a boyfriend at one time. The pictures of Amy and Casey and her other girl friends also got, several times, a little...ummm...think rainbow. with tongues and other body parts and moons and..well...dang...now I need to go find those photobucket links so you can see what I mean...(I think I will check our subforum first before I go deepsea thread diving! I forgot my oxygen tank at grannys house...lol..just kiding...

anyhow, I can see what you mean about morales. Does anyone know if he went on vacacion with ms amy to puerto rico? or if he was at home with Casey???????

Here is a poll that is being conducted on myfoxorlando.com... I guess this is telling you what the locals think!

Do you think Casey Anthony, mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee, should be released from jail?
Poll Results:
Yes! 9.32%
No way. 81.35%
I'm not sure. 9.33%

Total number of votes: 236

OMG, watching Nancy Grace. Cindy just on-cam admitting that her husband (an ex-homicide detective?) originally thought the car smell was human decomposition, she herself (a nurse) originally thought human decomposition, but later changed their minds and decided it was rotten pizza. Now she's questioning the ability of the cadaver dogs?

Puh-leeze.

Edited to fix a word, but now the attorney is on w/Nancy, surprised that she's telling him the witness is unable to come up with a flight number and date according to LE. Jose is saying he 'wrote it down' on a piece of paper based on the tipster's message, although no idea why the tipster herself couldn't come up with it.

He's also saying that the tipster had no idea when she was talking with Caylee at the airport that the girl had been reported missing.

ETA: Nancy is really grilling Baez now. He's contradicting Det. Padillo's statement that Baez won't return his calls. You go Nancy!

ETA again: Now Baez is saying Padillo is lying "100 percent" about it!

per bond hearing... detective had heard of a bad smell. When at the family home he asked George to search car. George said yes and signed an afadavit. He opened the car and noted the smell as human decomp. He opened the trunk, found a stain and the hair and more smell. He called in the cadaver dog and took possession of the car and moved it to the forensic bay. He asked george to describe the garbage left in the car. He then asked for the actual bag of garbage. It was consistent with what george had described. The two smells, however, did not match according to the detective who had also previously worked homicide for two previous years.

Thank you nursebeeme :) I was just wondering how the detective "heard" of the bad smell? I doubt it was from any of Casey's family.

I know this is a really tough case to follow, but I promise everybody if you review the affidavits- ZG is real, she DID tour the apartment Casey named IIRC, 4/17/08, signed a guest card and it had her cell phone number on it, LE tracked her down, she was open and responsive, gave a sworn statement that she never met Casey or anyone in her family or did any babysitting, BUT confirmed she looked at the apartment..
Unless someone has an explanation for this, THEY MUST KNOW EACH OTHER. They were both shown images of each other, both did not recognize (allegedly) ON SCENE.. Meaning both were with LE respectively at the time. She may very well Never have met Casey or babysat, but Casey would definately have to be aquainted with her..
House in Overida?
That it happened back in April...,maybe she doesn't have good recall?
I have to admit it's a pretty elaborate story on Casey's part for it not to be partly true.

I hope nobody minds me posting the link to the facebook page that I found and posted on the other link from amy to her friend about the money and checks being stolen.....Here is the message and the link to the facebook page that it was posted on......

Also it was posted on the 15th at 11:30 pm about.....I wonder how Amy posted that caylee was missing seeing as they didn't call LE until around 10 or 11 that night....I thought she hadn't told anyone and Amy thought that Caylee was with the Nanny or did she already know the story to say??

dimples37398
user_online.gif

From a facebook page of AH's friend.... http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=...706c1ad283c120

Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.

Anyway, how are you?
Last edited by dimples37398; Today at 09:42 AM. Reason: adding link......
progress.gif

Here is a poll that is being conducted on myfoxorlando.com... I guess this is telling you what the locals think!

Do you think Casey Anthony, mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee, should be released from jail?
Poll Results:
Yes! 9.32%
No way. 81.35%
I'm not sure. 9.33%

Total number of votes: 236
My 17 year old son greeted me this way when I got home from work..."Mom, that girl is so guilty!"

Aimee...didn't we hear yesterdy that a reporter rumored that the minute she was bonded out she would be rearrested??? INTERESTING FIND, MY FRIEND! Wouldn't that be sweet???!!!

I almost never do this, but it was me who predicted that before it was reported or the holds were added a few threads back. I mention this because I just want to throw it out there that the media is closely watching this thread, as well as -people in the Anthony camp, if you watch how the PR and developments change, you can almost see it.
Just fyi...

I'm watching Nancy Grace who has on attorney, Jose Baez. Joel Brodsky (Drew Peterson) and Jose Baez, Casey Anthony are both cut from the same cloth. :mad:

Jose Baez is talking about the airport sighting. Strangely, although he says they've got the airline, flight number, destination, etc., he cannot now remember them. He says that the tipster called Cindy because she couldn't get through to the tip line. Nancy responded with, "Strange - I called the LE tipline and got right through."

I hope nobody minds me posting the link to the facebook page that I found and posted on the other link from amy to her friend about the money and checks being stolen.....Here is the message and the link to the facebook page that it was posted on......

Also it was posted on the 15th at 11:30 pm about.....I wonder how Amy posted that caylee was missing seeing as they didn't call LE until around 10 or 11 that night....I thought she hadn't told anyone and Amy thought that Caylee was with the Nanny or did she already know the story to say??

dimples37398
user_online.gif

From a facebook page of AH's friend.... http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=...706c1ad283c120

Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.

Anyway, how are you?
Last edited by dimples37398; Today at 09:42 AM. Reason: adding link......
progress.gif

Can I ask are you friends with Amy? meaning on facebook not real life. My daughter just told me on facebook you can't see messages like on myspace unless you on their friends list.

I am just curious. (trying to see if I can see it)

One of our posters here has already conducted the pizza experiment - pizza in the trunk of a car (not in use) for 36 hours in heat and humidity (Alabama). The pizza had the usual toppings, including sausage, cheese, olives, pepperoni, etc. It only produced a slight odor and dried up. :)

Wow, I missed that one, excellent for them to conduct the experiment!
There goes Grandma's pizza story, LOL :)

Thank you to all!

Everywhere I have been today I noticed posters everywhere. Everyone I have spoken to believes that Caylee is no longer with us. It's very sad when you talk to people here. Also, people here believe mom and daughter are in it together. It's so sad.

Yes, drugs could've been boughten in that area.

I also wanted to mention that I had jury duty a few weeks ago and it was before Judge Strickland. He is a very fair man and I believe he did the only thing he could by giving her such a high bond. I kinda think he doesn't want the same thing happen that happened in the Duckett case.

The RE Market here stinks and there is no way the Anthony's will sell there house quickly to get enough money.

thank you for the information and welcome WS. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member