Caylee Anthony 2 years old #9: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace just pinpointed Jose down with LE on the line waiting, for a meet to set up between them. WTG!!! He still tiptoed around it but said he would meet with them in 30 minutes at the jail.

Think that one of us just asked a question on NG about the body being buried, then dug up, and put in the trunk.

I hope nobody minds me posting the link to the facebook page that I found and posted on the other link from amy to her friend about the money and checks being stolen.....Here is the message and the link to the facebook page that it was posted on......

Also it was posted on the 15th at 11:30 pm about.....I wonder how Amy posted that caylee was missing seeing as they didn't call LE until around 10 or 11 that night....I thought she hadn't told anyone and Amy thought that Caylee was with the Nanny or did she already know the story to say??

dimples37398
user_online.gif

From a facebook page of AH's friend.... http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=...706c1ad283c120

Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.

Anyway, how are you?
Last edited by dimples37398; Today at 09:42 AM. Reason: adding link......

progress.gif
dimples... giving this a go...no flames...just a rough estimate here imhoo

sometime in june~june8: gparents are on vacation
the week of june 8-14thish... gma back to work.. casey on mini vacation
june 15th fathersday...go to the nursing home with gma...caylee that is
june 16 gma sees door shut and assumes they are sleeping. does not see caylee again. does not talk to caylee again
june 16-23 Casey is staying with amy and morales partying
june 24 she talks to jesse. he hears caylee in the background saying get off the table he is on the way to resign his police job. they talk for 18 minutes
june 27 she abandons her car at the check cashing place.
june 30 the car is towed
july 1-8 she is still with Amy and Morales and according to amy's facebook steals her cash but tells her the strange story about her getting up to put it away for a trip...one word there.....drunk...
july 8-15 she is driving amy's car around has amy's stolen cash and checks (amy claims she cleared out her checking in her face book...of a grand)
july 15 she picks up amy. at some point the cash and checks come out and/or her mother calls looking for her about the abandoned car and calls amy (which gma did state) and picks up her daughter who cannot produce Caylee. Casey tells gma to do what she wants or whatever....by the time she drives to the substation...it is closed....drives home.....family is there and they chew the fat for forty five more minutes....they call 911 and the officer shows up two hours later around midnight...AROUND THE TIME WHEN AMY WAS ON FACEBOOK MAKING THE COMMENT

Amy 's bank stuff is now offically taken care of. I have my money back and the old account is closed
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=501759499

Yes the bank did that for her, because they are at fault for cashing the checks to begin with. But they will now go after Casey, if they can prove it was her, to hold a judgement for the money that the bank is out for settling the account.

This is exactly what I was referring to a few pages back about Amy lending the car while she was away, checks being stolen from her..and that she probably contacted Casey's mom and said pick up your sorry excuse for a daughter..or Casey contacted her Mom to come get her ..because the jig was up..she had no money, no child and no car.

I guess lots of people missed that post. The thread moves very quickly with this case.
Cindy said in one of her on-cams that she called Amy and asked if she knew where Casey was. Amy told her, and Endora hightailed it over there to get her.

I don't know what Casey told Amy about her car unless she told her it broke down...but I think maybe Casey told Amy before Amy left for Vacation that the babysitter wasn't home when she went to get caylee and that she needed to borrow Amy's car so that she could find them.

Amy might have thought that Casey was telling the truth about a babysitter and her not being home, and maybe overreacting a little, and felt sorry so she let her borrow her car.

I can believe that Amy would believe Casey about a babysitter if she really believed Casey when she said that Amy got up in the middle of the night in her sleep and put her money up for the trip...

I know this is a really tough case to follow, but I promise everybody if you review the affidavits- ZG is real, she DID tour the apartment Casey named IIRC, 4/17/08, signed a guest card and it had her cell phone number on it, LE tracked her down, she was open and responsive, gave a sworn statement that she never met Casey or anyone in her family or did any babysitting, BUT confirmed she looked at the apartment..
Unless someone has an explanation for this, THEY MUST KNOW EACH OTHER. They were both shown images of each other, both did not recognize (allegedly) ON SCENE.. Meaning both were with LE respectively at the time. She may very well Never have met Casey or babysat, but Casey would definately have to be aquainted with her..
House in Overida?

ZG is at the place... registers & leaves.

Casey is at the place minutes after, reads the guest card(s) left by previous visitors & remembers the foreign sounding name. When LE asked for a name, she gives them that one... maybe hoping ZG did end up taking that apt. & LE will consider her the real 'kidnapper' of Caylee?

This is exactly what I was referring to a few pages back about Amy lending the car while she was away, checks being stolen from her..and that she probably contacted Casey's mom and said pick up your sorry excuse for a daughter..or Casey contacted her Mom to come get her ..because the jig was up..she had no money, no child and no car.

I guess lots of people missed that post. The thread moves very quickly with this case.

I did miss that post earlier, but wanted to let you know I completely agree with that 100%......

ZG is at the place... registers & leaves.

Casey is at the place minutes after, reads the guest card(s) left by previous visitors & remembers the foreign sounding name. When LE asked for a name, she gives them that one... maybe hoping ZG did end up taking that apt. & LE will consider her the real 'kidnapper' of Caylee?
Could also be a drug connection, on either the buyer or seller side. If that's the case, it's understandable that they'd both deny knowing the other.

Very well may be, DD.
I think Caylee died at the Ovieda house on early morning hours of 6/24, and her Mom buried her at the GP that day. I think that's the same day she asks Troy if he is taking a cab that night and also the post to Jesse.
I think Jesse helps her move Caylee on 6/27 after she confesses to him, and they abandon the car following the transport. I think she was put in the dumpster near the car, or near Fusion where she would know the schedule for pick up. My only issue is I dont think anyone can say for certain yet the car was abandoned on 6/27 as there is no way to corroberate it at this time. It may have been there longer, we dont know how it was reported.

Almost every store or mall owner sets their own policy on how long a car can remain in their parking lot before it's considered abandoned. Here, I know a restaurant that will have a car towed if it's left in their parking lot overnight.

The most usual length of time is 24, 48, or 72 hours. I think it would unusual to be longer than 72 hours in a large city. A small town might be more lax with parking.

I did look up Jeff Hopkins myspace and facebook and neither one mention anything about a son at all.....So I wonder if he knows she is trying to put him in a position where he has to lie or rat her out..

Wow.. Nancy Grace is putting her thumb on this attorney and he is dancing all around like a puppet! I love this.

Hi all! This is my first time posting. I have been lurking since day one and was only able to get on now. I read one poster wanted to know more about the area the Anthony's lived. I hope this helps a little.

Hopespring is in a very nice neighborhood of Chickasaw Trail. If you were to go N on Chickasaw and then W on Curry Ford, the Orange County Landfill is located on 12100 Young Pine Road. It's approx 15 mins from Hopespring. If you were to go the opposite direction on Chickasaw and the W on Lee Vista it dead ends into the woods.

There is all a little place called Narcoosee to the South. Approx 12 miles. It used to be all country and now a lot of development going on there. St Cloud is next and it is cattle country.

My point in all this and I'm not trying to be gruesome is there are so many places to bury a body in the area.

Amscot is on the corner of a very busy intersection. It's across the street from CVS, Sam's and a Vet's office. This area is noted for drugs and homeless people.

My husband just mentioned if someone wanted to dump a body all they needed to do was drive out to Christmas, FL and dump at gator jungle. It's about 35 miles. Amscot and gator jungle are on the same rd.

Another point, if Casey were trying to cash checks she stole, there is a closer Amscot to where she lives then the one where the care was found.

Hope this helps.

Welcome Sparky! Thanks so much for that info! :)

Ok, I just turned an Nancy Grace and the GM is a piece of work going on about the smell being trash. I live GA where the temps have been 95-100 during the day. And my trash can does not smell that bad and I put stinky diapers in it every day not place in any bags. If I was Casey's mom yesterday I would have been arrested because I would have tried to beat it out of her there in court. Sorry Mods needed to vent

I am almost insulted by just how stupid GM thinks we all must be. Even if for some WONDERFUL reason LE and BOTH dogs were wrong about the decomposition smell, it doesn't explain the positive Luminol test. She is starting to sound like John Lovitz! Let me guess...maybe the blood that must be in the trunk came from the bag of trash that had leaked into the trunks carpet from a raw meat container or something. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket! Puhleeze. I hope she IS reading this!

Yeah I wouldn't doubt that Amy, heard the missing child part before the mom picked Casey up.

I bet Amy found out her checks were missing when casey picked her up at the airport or sometime soon after, and she confronted Casey......Casey probably told Amy hoping for sympathy and so she wouldn't be so mad.....

Someone kidnapped Caylee and I don't know where she is, I needed the money for the search for her. I am sorry I took the cash and checks and cleared your account out but I want to find my daughter.

:clap:Faenorwyn Welcome to posting

Hi everyone, I've been a lurker for quite a while but this is my first time posting. I agree with the fact that there are so many different lies and timelines and things going on with this case, it really is hard to make heads or tails of it all!! I'm kinda on the fence about Cindy. Part of me just thinks that she is in denial because she loves her daughter and (like many of us) cannot fathom that Casey could hurt Caylee. But part of me thinks Cindy is acting so bizarre and at times seems to be covering up. But is that because she's in denial herself, and completely exhausted with everything that's going on? It could explain her bizarre behavior in the media. Random comments about the case:

- I find it odd that such a huge chunk of comments were deleted from Casey's myspace. What are they trying to hide?? I wonder if there is a way the detectives (possibly FBI) could retrieve those comments that have been deleted from the account? That would be quite telling.

- Regarding the smell in the car: Just the other day I noticed a funky smell in the car which turned out to be a hamburger that was left in a fast food bag for who knows how long. It does smell bad, but doesn't smell anything like death, IMO. I have smelled death from a 3 week old corpse (long story) and if anyone ever smells death, its so distinct - it cannot be confused with rotting pizza or hamburger or even a rotting animal IMO. As much as I'd like to believe that precious baby is alive and well, if the detective says he smells death and the cadaver dogs alerted to it....well it doesn't look good.

- Overall impression of Casey: she's young and extremely immature - more immature than most 22 year olds IMO. She parties alot, drinks alot, and where there's drinking and partying, there is the potential for other drugs as well. However the pictures I have seen with her and Caylee....I find it hard to comprehend how she could hurt her. I'm a mother...2 little girls...and as a mother I just cannot understand it or even grasp it. However it DOES happen as we've all seen in other cases. Sometimes people snap...sometimes mothers (even seemingly great mothers) hurt their children.

I think that just the fact that Casey didn't report her daughter missing immediately.....speaks volumes. Add the lies she told investigators to the mix and for me, that pretty much seals the deal that Casey is responsible for her daughter's dissapearance (whether the child is dead, sold, given away, whatever). Okay back to reading!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallgirl