Caylee Anthony 2 years old #9: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG just had a collage of videos on Cindy and it showed how many lies she's already told to the media and in court. That is quite interesting.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Nancy Grace just pinpointed Jose down with LE on the line waiting, for a meet to set up between them. WTG!!! He still tiptoed around it but said he would meet with them in 30 minutes at the jail.

I'm watching Nancy Grace who has on attorney, Jose Baez. Joel Brodsky (Drew Peterson) and Jose Baez, Casey Anthony are both cut from the same cloth. :mad:

Jose Baez is talking about the airport sighting. Strangely, although he says they've got the airline, flight number, destination, etc., he cannot now remember them. He says that the tipster called Cindy because she couldn't get through to the tip line. Nancy responded with, "Strange - I called the LE tipline and got right through."

I have to catch Nancy later. I need to see the whole show.

I've seen this Baez guy a few times before on teevee and, IMO, all he does is blow bs.
Some of this actually reminds me of Jackie Peterson/Geragos.:waitasec:

Anything really awesome said on Nancy Grace, can yall please post.....living in Europe now, and I can't see it here.....:behindbar:bang::furious::cursing:

Good thinking LI Mom. Somehow Casey was able to get into that register and see that name. Zanny was made up just like all her friends and where she worked. When I say made up I mean the fact that she was no one that Casey really knew. Just a name she came across at that apt. I wonder if Casey ever looked at those apts? Or had a friend that lived there? Or if she worked there or how she came upon the name in the guestbook? I wonder if Caseys name is in the guest book recently and she went over to the apts to get an alibi? Maybe casey even signed into the guest book with a fake name just so she could find a name in the register and maybe she did it recently? I wonder if the cops have checked that out and checked out any recent names in the register?

ZG is at the place... registers & leaves.

Casey is at the place minutes after, reads the guest card(s) left by previous visitors & remembers the foreign sounding name. When LE asked for a name, she gives them that one... maybe hoping ZG did end up taking that apt. & LE will consider her the real 'kidnapper' of Caylee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeB View Post
For the second time.

For anyone who missed it, Hailiejade made a great find this morning. It's post #393 of Caylee thread #8:

Already corrected by NB...it was June 15th not July 15th that she returned from the trip...so IMO Amy was not the person who picked her up when she left the car.

Yes,.. but the post of the facebook thing to Troy was dated July 15th. I didnt' post it,..it was on the myspace thread in this forum. Someone else posted it

I am almost insulted by just how stupid GM thinks we all must be. Even if for some WONDERFUL reason LE and BOTH dogs were wrong about the decomposition smell, it doesn't explain the positive Luminol test. She is starting to sound like John Lovitz! Let me guess...maybe the blood that must be in the trunk came from the bag of trash that had leaked into the trunks carpet from a raw meat container or something. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket! Puhleeze. I hope she IS reading this!
or it could be that severed finger tip that they never found...you know the one that a great uncle two times removed lost while rolling up the window...and it was never seen or heard from again until now...

Well, at this point I think we all know how this ends..Caylee is dead, the best we can hope for is that Casey will tell the truth at some point and they will be able t find Caylee's body. I think that GM is out of the picture..she is about to be incapacitated by a nervous breakdown. Le has a pretty good pic of the time line and what happened ..they just need to know if anyone else helped move the body and cover the crime and where the body is..this family is toast. Too bad they didn't get psychological help for Casey long before this..these people and their actions don't spring up overnight.

NG just had a collage of videos on Cindy and it showed how many lies she's already told to the media and in court. That is quite interesting.

Her grand daughter is missing and she's playing games.
Why Cindy?? Why?!:mad:

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but have detectives checked out Amy's car at all? Since Casey borrowed it for the time that Amy was in Puerto Rico....it's possible that Casey somehow used the car to transport Caylee's body. Or if Caylee is/was alive during that time period, there may be some forensics in there to indicate that as well. Just a thought!

The trust fund is for Caylee, not for Casey's release. This is what was posted:
The Anthonys have set up a trust find through SunTrust bank for their missing granddaughter.
http://www.wesh.com/news/16968568/detail.html

If you read gma's comment it's apparent the money is not going to be spent on Caylee.

The Anthonys have set up a trust find through SunTrust bank for their missing granddaughter.

"I'm an average person that lives paycheck to paycheck. I can't afford that, but you know what? If I have to tap into all of my resources and ask family and friends for donations or whatever, we're going to figure it out," Cindy Anthony said.

or it could be that severed finger tip that they never found...you know the one that a great uncle two times removed lost while rolling up the window...and it was never seen or heard from again until now...

LOL, oh yeah...I forgot about that! LOL
Seriously though, I'm glad there's something that can make me laugh here. It's so easy to be bogged down with despair when we are involved with this type of madness.

Nancy Grace just pinpointed Jose down with LE on the line waiting, for a meet to set up between them. WTG!!! He still tiptoed around it but said he would meet with them in 30 minutes at the jail.

WOOHOO.....:Banane21::Banane42::rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member