Caylee Anthony 2 years old #9: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT CHATTY DID! Chatty, any update on the pizza??? She put extra super supreme...it had lots of meat.... anyone have a cadaver dog we could borrow???

Sorry, I just caught up to this point....I was watching NG.

The pizza is still in the trunk. I haven't checked it today.
I put it in there about 6PM Sunday.
My dogs will go pee on the tires, but I haven't noticed them sniffing around the car....of course, they aren't cadaver dogs. They are poodles.

Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez is that the full name of the person we've been trying to track down?

i love nancy grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, and she gets right down to it!!

Where is this poor child? Was the child sold to pedo's?

If the mother is so remorseful, then why is she simply saying "she doesn't know where her daughter is"?

Why is the Grandma so willing to sell her house to defend her daughter? There is WAY more to this story then they are letting on.

dude! that is tff. I am a nurse and should have known that one! Good job. Zanny. Maybe Jeff does have a friend named Zanny!

That's very sinister is you think about THAT Zanny being a babysitter, ick.

Sorry, I just caught up to this point....I was watching NG.

The pizza is still in the trunk. I haven't checked it today.
I put it in there about 6PM Sunday.
My dogs will go pee on the tires, but I haven't noticed them sniffing around the car....of course, they aren't cadaver dogs. They are poodles.

lol, thanks for the update. And thank you again for doing this for us.

I think you should definitely set up a thread called Speculative timeline or something like that. You all have done alot today to tighten and clean it up. My timeline is based on media reports and court docs. But it would be nice to be able to keep track of what you all have put together.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2411149#post2411149

done...the birth of the speculative timeline.

btw....what YOU have done with that other time line IS THE COMPLETE AND UTTER BOMB!!!!!!!!!

YEAH SUZIQ!!!!!!!!!!:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::takeabow::smiley4::smiley4: no message would be complete without the smiley without freaking gums LOL.....LOL....

I'm out of the loop here - I thought they'd already had cadaver dogs go over the backyard?
It looks like they're back. They wouldn't have called it "breaking news" if it was from the other day, would they?

So is there a charge for calling a police officer a liar on national television?

Casey's behavior is learned, IMO.
Agreed.

IMO, it looks like little Caylee is gone and cindy is now all about saving casey from life in the slammer.
I sure hope people don't fund this.:mad:

:laugh:
Although she'll probably have to cut back her water intake.

I agree w/the fact she should be locked up but I am not sure LE could take her being there 24/7 and pity her cellmate. OMG..can not imagine being with her for any time at all.:woohoo:

It looks like they're back. They wouldn't have called it "breaking news" if it was from the other day, would they?

Too true. I'm so out of it - this is the first I've really sunk my teeth into this case, and so much has happened already...

I found this in the Urban Dictionary, Okam I the only 40 something year old (lol
)that has never heard this

zanny 17 up, 7 downAlprazolam. More commonly known as Xanax. A short acting benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety.
Don't ya just love wakin up in the morning after droppin a few zannys and having no idea what happened for the past 12 hours?

Edited for typos typing not as good now that I am getting old

That is a good find! :)

on Amy's FB she is without a home though.

here is some of Amy's FB (should I do more?)
amy.jpg
when I opened the page it was kind of garbled...maybe links would work better..you could either start an amy thread or you could insert them into the speculative time line thread that I just started... you can just respond and ammend...until we get it right... up to you though.

so amy is not in the same apartment???? fill us in on what you are finding out AImee (not to be confused with amy) lol... and thanks for doing that! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Another scary thing, if this baby isn't found soon, there won't be much evidence left on her. I think thats what the family and Casey are hoping for. They figure that LE won't be able to pin it on Casey if they can't find the body or there isn't much left in a couple of months. Especially if she took the clothes or anything that might hold onto fibers. They don't even have the clothing Casey was wearing to compare. Casey can claim this unknown babysitter must of killed her if she is found.

I found this in the Urban Dictionary, Okam I the only 40 something year old (lol
)that has never heard this

zanny 17 up, 7 downAlprazolam. More commonly known as Xanax. A short acting benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety.
Don't ya just love wakin up in the morning after droppin a few zannys and having no idea what happened for the past 12 hours?

Edited for typos typing not as good now that I am getting old

So what's the thought here.....zanny the nanny is really the drug Xanax and possibly when Casey refers to zanny the nanny, she has given Caylee Xanax to knock her out so she'll sleep in the car while Casey parties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz