Caylee Anthony 2 years old #9: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all are way ahead of me. I haven't posted in a couple of days but have kept up with news on the case.

There is no way that Grama forgot Caylee was with them as a family, on Father's Day. NOPE. I don't believe it.

Can't put my finger on it. Probably don't really want to know. But I have a feeling this case is going to really shock us all when we learn the truth about whats going on with his family.

I'm glad that the family has not been able to come up with bail. I really hope that Casey never gets out. I would fear that even with a GPS, her Mom would somehow help her to escape.

Oh, I wish LE would find Caylee and end the speculation in this case.

Absolutely! When questioned by police the first thing out of GM's mouth (should she be telling the truth) would be "I last saw Caylee on Father's Day when I took her to see my poor old father at XXXX"....I cannot conceive of ANY mother/daughter "forgetting" or "failing to remember" Father's Day at the nursing home. Complete and utter Bulls**t :furious:
BTW-I'm new :) and I'm mad :mad: at this whole situation.

dimples... giving this a go...no flames...just a rough estimate here imhoo

sometime in june~june8: gparents are on vacation
the week of june 8-14thish... gma back to work.. casey on mini vacation
june 15th fathersday...go to the nursing home with gma...caylee that is
june 16 gma sees door shut and assumes they are sleeping. does not see caylee again. does not talk to caylee again
june 16-23 Casey is staying with amy and morales partying
june 24 she talks to jesse. he hears caylee in the background saying get off the table he is on the way to resign his police job. they talk for 18 minutes
june 27 she abandons her car at the check cashing place.
june 30 the car is towed
july 1-8 she is still with Amy and Morales and according to amy's facebook steals her cash but tells her the strange story about her getting up to put it away for a trip...one word there.....drunk...
july 8-15 she is driving amy's car around has amy's stolen cash and checks (amy claims she cleared out her checking in her face book...of a grand)
july 15 she picks up amy. at some point the cash and checks come out and/or her mother calls looking for her about the abandoned car and calls amy (which gma did state) and picks up her daughter who cannot produce Caylee. Casey tells gma to do what she wants or whatever....by the time she drives to the substation...it is closed....drives home.....family is there and they chew the fat for forty five more minutes....they call 911 and the officer shows up two hours later around midnight...AROUND THE TIME WHEN AMY WAS ON FACEBOOK MAKING THE COMMENT

Yeah I wouldn't doubt that Amy, heard the missing child part before the mom picked Casey up.

I bet Amy found out her checks were missing when casey picked her up at the airport or sometime soon after, and she confronted Casey......Casey probably told Amy hoping for sympathy and so she wouldn't be so mad.....

Someone kidnapped Caylee and I don't know where she is, I needed the money for the search for her. I am sorry I took the cash and checks and cleared your account out but I want to find my daughter.

Before the police came to the Anthony house, (while they were waiting for them) Cindy said that they got on myspace to put the word out that Caylee was missing,... maybe Amy saw that and then put that on her facebook page.

If you read gma's comment it's apparent the money is not going to be spent on Caylee.

The Anthonys have set up a trust find through SunTrust bank for their missing granddaughter.

"I'm an average person that lives paycheck to paycheck. I can't afford that, but you know what? If I have to tap into all of my resources and ask family and friends for donations or whatever, we're going to figure it out," Cindy Anthony said.

Sad to say but I don't think the general public trusts Casey OR Cindy enough to send them money.

Hopefully one of the reputable missing children organizations has set up a fund to help find Caylee so people CAN contribute & know it's not going to line the pockets of habitual liars.

And does this lawyer Baez have an IQ in the triple digits? I don't think he even comes close. I don't think I've even seen SUCH an incompetent lawyer in my life. He's in way over his head with this crazy family.

when I opened the page it was kind of garbled...maybe links would work better..you could either start an amy thread or you could insert them into the speculative time line thread that I just started... you can just respond and ammend...until we get it right... up to you though.

so amy is not in the same apartment???? fill us in on what you are finding out AImee (not to be confused with amy) lol... and thanks for doing that! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

confused you can't see her profile I copied? HHMM The link is:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=501759499

Sorry, I just caught up to this point....I was watching NG.

The pizza is still in the trunk. I haven't checked it today.
I put it in there about 6PM Sunday.
My dogs will go pee on the tires, but I haven't noticed them sniffing around the car....of course, they aren't cadaver dogs. They are poodles.
dude...gma was saying it was in there like 19 days...are you up for that? LOL...you are a trooper as are your poodleos! I have a lhasapoo that is more poo than lhasa... LOL

Agreed.

IMO, it looks like little Caylee is gone and cindy is now all about saving casey from life in the slammer.
I sure hope people don't fund this.:mad:

That is what really rankles me about people like this bunch. Their years of bad behavior and judgements finally blow up in their face. And the not only do they expect, they demand sympathy and help. Their narcissistic, selfish behavior got them into this mess and now the same behavior is demanding we all ignore logic and common sense and clean up their mess because they said so.

This is why I don't feel a bit of sympathy for any of them. I never do in cases like this and never will.

OMGosh.....I just checked the court site to see if they have updated anything regarding her release and noticed this....it says "home confinement". I don't think it said that before, did it?? Does this mean she's soon to be released (as soon as they fit her for the brace thingy)?

ca.jpg

That's very sinister is you think about THAT Zanny being a babysitter, ick.
it happened in Romania all the time....in the orphanages... it is sick. I will take two whacks with the fish and go back to my hole LOL...
:trout::trout::trout:(make that three)

Sad to say but I don't think the general public trusts Casey OR Cindy enough to send them money.

Hopefully one of the reputable missing children organizations has set up a fund to help find Caylee so people CAN contribute & know it's not going to line the pockets of habitual liars.

And does this lawyer Baez have an IQ in the triple digits? I don't think he even comes close. I don't think I've even seen SUCH an incompetent lawyer in my life. He's in way over his head with this crazy family.

I believe the Never Lose Hope Foundation which is providing 25k of the reward for Caylee. I think you can give to them earmarked for one of their active funds such as Caylee.

http://neverlosehopefoundation.org/donations.html

So what's the thought here.....zanny the nanny is really the drug Xanax and possibly when Casey refers to zanny the nanny, she has given Caylee Xanax to knock her out so she'll sleep in the car while Casey parties?

That's what I'm thinking. Unfortunately alot of people think that's acceptable parenting. Zanny's, cough syrup, benadryl. There has been quite a few cases were children were killed because of this.

how does this keep happening? why do these women think they can just discard their children like garbage and nobody will notice???? she needs to be an adult for once in her life and tell the police where her daughter is. this case has me so FRUSTRATED. all the lies that her and her family are telling everyone is only making the situation worse, and now they are asking for money in CAYLEE'S name??? omg, how much u wanna bet thats for her defense fund. IAM JUST SO SICK OVER THIS CASE AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE POOR CHILD. I seen the grandmother last night on tv and she was constantly messing with her hair, HOW CAN U CARE ABOUT HOW U LOOK AT A TIME LIKE THIS??? WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR HAIR? WE CARE ABOUT CAYLEE!!! NOW PLEASE TELL THE POLICE WHERE SHE IS!!!!:mad: sorry this post is a jumbled mess, iam just so:furious:!!!

or just a recap of the show last night with the cadaver dogs.... :confused:

Just a recap the breaking was just the box they put the text in. It's a sensationalism move they use each night with different cases. No one has been back to the yard.

OMGosh.....I just checked the court site to see if they have updated anything regarding her release and noticed this....it says "home confinement". I don't think it said that before, did it?? Does this mean she's soon to be released (as soon as they fit her for the brace thingy)?

ca.jpg

When you are no longer able to see her info, she is out.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/...d=92698fd8-f55c-4436-99e1-1ac0eca7a55e&rss=10

more at link....

Didn't see this posted yet...I didn't hear this in the bond hearing either..

Casey Anthony's mother testified at a bond hearing yesterday that her daughter and a friend, Jeff Hopkins, were here sometime between June 16th and July 15th.

Of course, and the neighbor said she was at the home, backed into the driveway and borrowed a shovel mid to late June.

Accomplice? Why would she be with Jeff Hopkins? The supposed boyfriend of Zanny the Nanny, when she has a boyfriend, Tony?

You know, I had heard this before also. (And I'm 48) - but you're onto something there!!!!!

This is going to sound WAY off but....Zanny is the nanny???? What did she do to this poor baby girl? Did she make her take Xanax so she'd "settle down" in the trunk when she wanted to go bar hopping???

I know, I know.....this is a nutty idea, but things being what they are in this case, everything is possible!

In this MySpace comment from Jesse to his friend, Lindsay, he's stating he's the police (5-0 is slang for "police") now - and ... that if all goes well, he'll be solo in another 8 weeks. This was dated only 4 months ago .... that was a quick-lived career! (I'm guessing things didn't go so well)

Mar 22, 2008 6:46 PM

I am the 5-0 now. Almost done with training. Will be solo in another 8 weeks if all goes well. Yeah hit me up when you are free. A beer with me of age is long overdue. You will make a great nurse....if you could put up with my crap you could put up with anyones.

So what's the thought here.....zanny the nanny is really the drug Xanax and possibly when Casey refers to zanny the nanny, she has given Caylee Xanax to knock her out so she'll sleep in the car while Casey parties?
Origami boulders....neato! I can make the swan thing.....anyhoooo... yes, I believe you summed it right up there... speculation of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz