Caylee Anthony 2 years old #9: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! This is my first time posting. I have been lurking since day one and was only able to get on now. I read one poster wanted to know more about the area the Anthony's lived. I hope this helps a little.

Hopespring is in a very nice neighborhood of Chickasaw Trail. If you were to go N on Chickasaw and then W on Curry Ford, the Orange County Landfill is located on 12100 Young Pine Road. It's approx 15 mins from Hopespring. If you were to go the opposite direction on Chickasaw and the W on Lee Vista it dead ends into the woods.

There is all a little place called Narcoosee to the South. Approx 12 miles. It used to be all country and now a lot of development going on there. St Cloud is next and it is cattle country.

My point in all this and I'm not trying to be gruesome is there are so many places to bury a body in the area.

Amscot is on the corner of a very busy intersection. It's across the street from CVS, Sam's and a Vet's office. This area is noted for drugs and homeless people.

My husband just mentioned if someone wanted to dump a body all they needed to do was drive out to Christmas, FL and dump at gator jungle. It's about 35 miles. Amscot and gator jungle are on the same rd.

Another point, if Casey were trying to cash checks she stole, there is a closer Amscot to where she lives then the one where the care was found.

Hope this helps.

What do you mean I'M not getting out of jail today.

I agree with what's being said about the potatoes and decomp, but as a homocide cop, I think he would know that those are similar...and the dog would certainly know. I'm sure they specifically train them (dogs) on things like potatoes, if the smell is similar...

also, slightly o/t, but my sister has said that she can sometimes "smell" death on a person before they die....once one of her favorite patients came into the office and she said he smelled "different" that usual...and she found out the next day that he died after they sent him from their office to the hospital. Then she said she recognized that smell on a few other patients shortly before they had passed. She's done this four times in three years, I think...always freaks the coworkers out, but the doctors have said that some long time nurses have reported the same "smell". She's such a skeptic naturally, that I can't help but believe it...but is sounds crazy

yes from me working in LTC well over 10 years - I could tell a diff in their smell.

June 15th...... not July 15... July 15 was father's day...the same day that gma took Caylee to the nursing home and signed in on the registry both of their names including the time stamped video they posted on the internet

JUNE 15th was Father's Day

June 15th...... not July 15... July 15 was father's day...the same day that gma took Caylee to the nursing home and signed in on the registry both of their names including the time stamped video they posted on the internet
Father's Day is in June. It was July 15th - a week ago yesterday - that Amy returned from Puerto Rico and Casey picked her up at the airport.

Please remind me, was it the towing company that informed LE of the foul smell??? I believe that it was .... and that LE retrieved the garbage that Cindy and George had described and thrown out - and the detective said they were NOT the same smell.

per bond hearing... detective had heard of a bad smell. When at the family home he asked George to search car. George said yes and signed an afadavit. He opened the car and noted the smell as human decomp. He opened the trunk, found a stain and the hair and more smell. He called in the cadaver dog and took possession of the car and moved it to the forensic bay. He asked george to describe the garbage left in the car. He then asked for the actual bag of garbage. It was consistent with what george had described. The two smells, however, did not match according to the detective who had also previously worked homicide for two previous years.

Fathers day was June 15th.

Welcome, sparky, and thanks for the info.

What are the locals saying about this whole mess?

Amy went on vacation JULY 8th or 9th through JULY 15. Casey picked up Amy from airport JULY 15th.Not June.

Only bolding because it keeps getting said over and over that Amy went on vacation in June.
She went on vacation for a month? Ok...now I really do think I'm going crazy...and I also realize how this case is making it difficult to follow the timeline...there are discrepencies in posts...and it is so very understandable...there's just a lot of info. I'm not good at threads, but perhaps this can be added. I'm going now to check to see if it is.
New posters...please don't be scared away by all the info...we'll all help to keep it straight. Oh, and welcome!

Hi all! This is my first time posting. I have been lurking since day one and was only able to get on now. I read one poster wanted to know more about the area the Anthony's lived. I hope this helps a little.

Hopespring is in a very nice neighborhood of Chickasaw Trail. If you were to go N on Chickasaw and then W on Curry Ford, the Orange County Landfill is located on 12100 Young Pine Road. It's approx 15 mins from Hopespring. If you were to go the opposite direction on Chickasaw and the W on Lee Vista it dead ends into the woods.

There is all a little place called Narcoosee to the South. Approx 12 miles. It used to be all country and now a lot of development going on there. St Cloud is next and it is cattle country.

My point in all this and I'm not trying to be gruesome is there are so many places to bury a body in the area.

Amscot is on the corner of a very busy intersection. It's across the street from CVS, Sam's and a Vet's office. This area is noted for drugs and homeless people.

My husband just mentioned if someone wanted to dump a body all they needed to do was drive out to Christmas, FL and dump at gator jungle. It's about 35 miles. Amscot and gator jungle are on the same rd.

Another point, if Casey were trying to cash checks she stole, there is a closer Amscot to where she lives then the one where the care was found.

Hope this helps.
Thanks, Sparky! So she could have been in the area to buy drugs?

Welcome!

Yes..so if Mom called Amy..Amy might have said I am in the process of kicking out your sorry excuse of a daughter come get her. And of course there is no Caylee there. I think something happened to Caylee a few days or the day before june 27 th when the car was in the parking lot.
the mom called amy to find Casey when they received the letter on their door about their car being impounded knowing nothing, alegedly, about kaylee that she was even missing.

eh eh eh.. yup!

Remember, I found on Lee's myspace comments where Casey said she and her mother had officially taught Caylee how to take shots.

I know, isn't that awful? My stomach just turns thinking about that. I'm trying hard to control my desire to want to slap both of those "women" :furious:

Sorry all...just lost my head for a minute there :(

Already corrected by NB...it was June 15th not July 15th that she returned from the trip...so IMO Amy was not the person who picked her up when she left the car.

Holy Shi**, Im gone 2 hours and all this- be back in an hour when I can get caught up, this is upside down all over again, it's like some cosmic social experiment

Is the trust fund for bail...? If so, that says it all and very clearly. They didn't put a dime into the reward money. At least, my understanding is it's coming from a business and organization.

She went on vacation for a month? Ok...now I really do think I'm going crazy...and I also realize how this case is making it difficult to follow the timeline...there are discrepencies in posts...and it is so very understandable...there's just a lot of info. I'm not good at threads, but perhaps this can be added. I'm going now to check to see if it is.
New posters...please don't be scared away by all the info...we'll all help to keep it straight. Oh, and welcome!
Ok...got you...thank you...it was July...still doesn't make sense, but appreciate the clarification.

For the second time.

For anyone who missed it, Hailiejade made a great find this morning. It's post #393 of Caylee thread #8:
This is dated the 15th..I think she told Casey to get out, and Casey either called her Mom or Amy did. And isn't the 15th when the s8it hit the fan...with the police being called by Mom?

At this point Mom knows Casey has bigger problems then just with her..Casey has mental health issuses and has gone over the edge. That is how it works in my timeline..maybe not Mom's or Casey's.

Holy Shi**, Im gone 2 hours and all this- be back in an hour when I can get caught up, this is upside down all over again, it's like some cosmic social experiment
Yeah, exactly! I'm going blind for having been online for 5 hours...and g-d forbid I miss anything!!

But hang on, doesnt Amy post somewhere on 7/15 about the thefts from Casey and then says something like her "kid" has been missing for the last 30 days.. doesnt that mean Amy NEVER saw Caylee past 6/15ish? Why would Amy take her to the check cashing place to steal from her, I believe it was actually address on the paper, no?
I think Jesse picked her up at the parking lot after he had helped her.
Blink...would you know where to find that post??? tia dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member