Caylee Anthony 2 years old #12 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:

Just trying to lighten up the atmosphere a bit.
But, I've heard enough about the dogs.

I've listened to the 911 calls 3 times, very upsetting.
Casey seems to be totally void of emotion and I can't
figure out how a mother could act that way about her
beautiful little girl.

Just wanted to say..haven't kept up this afternoon because other things have been going here..but I did listen to the 911 calls.

I think Grandmom reacts like a normal person in these calls..Casey does not react to me in a normal way of a Mom missing her almost 3 yr old daughter..she seems very non-plussed..almost like she wants to add "I am sure Caylee will show up on her own any moment now!"

Grandmom is in deep denial....she is simply holding out hope that her granddaughter will be found alive..and is trying to make sure attention gos in that direction. I think she believes Caylee is still alive and is holding out hope that if they release her daughter the family and friends can persuade her daughter to talk....and she will be reunited with Caylee.

I think there really was a pizza bag in the car..I don't see Casey as a person who cares what she leaves where in this life. I think her Mom and Dad thought the smell was horrible..then found the pizza bag with the maggots and probably a few other bags from hamburger joints and believed that was the smell. And now I think Grandmom needs to desperately believe that was the smell..or she knows she will not see her sweet Caylee again.

Exactly.

• She made a mistake regarding the date she last saw Caylee, but that seems like an honest mistake on her part.

She has a hard time getting Caylee's birthday right in the 911 call, too, so no surprise to me that she gets wrong a date that wasn't that significant when it occurred. She's distraught.

One other thing I noticed from the 2nd 911 call.....Casey says that she had gotten a call earlier that day from Caylee but only spoke to her "for one minute" and that the phone number is now "disconnected". That just doesn't sound right - do they have caller ID? How else would she now know the phone is disconnected? If they have caller ID, then has anyone actually checked out that phone number to see who it belongs to? How else would Casey know the phone is now "disconnected"???

I heard that and it sounded totally like a lie she made up on the spot.

Sorry!

NO, I think that GPA found Caylee in that trunk that night. IMO

I thought of that, too. It seems very likely to me that he found her, and the three of them went into "defense mode" immediately. jmo

Have to go to bed, not feeling well. Talk to y'all tomorrow. Thanks for the updates while I was at work today.

Sorry!

NO, I think that GPA found Caylee in that trunk that night. IMO

I don't think Grandpa found Caylee in the trunk. I didn't think he would be any part of a cover up and he is the one that told LE that they thought their daughter had done something with Caylee. He was very tired of the drama with his daughter..as evidenced by his moving out and filing for divorce a couple of years back. If he was so caring about Casey..he never would have wanted to leave at that point..I think he was leaving because he couldn't take what she was doing to their family life and her lack of responsibility. If he found a body he would not have hidden it for her.

I heard the 911 tape and I am wondering why the GM would bring up a dead body smell if she knew that Caylee was dead. I am not sure what else to say about this...its just insane!!

Years ago as a teen, my friend lived in an old aparment building. I went to visit and the smell was overwhelming. I couldn't stand it. Turned out the old man across from her had died (natural causes) and even tho the residents had called about the smell...no one had come to check it out. He was there for days.

I have never forgotten it. It is not like rotting food or anything else I have had the unfortunate luck to have smelled since then. It is very distinct and permeating. You can't get away from it. The brain has an uncanny way of holding onto such odors. It wouldn't take a dog to know the smell of a decomposing body if it was recently in an enclosed vehicle if you had smelled it before, imo.

very good point....she wouldn't have mentioned the car smelling like a dead body, had her or her husband been involved with disposing of Caylee's body....

Yes, but then when LE got to the house, did Casey's parents direct them to the smell of the car? Was it even mentioned? Did the dispatcher relate that part to the responding officers? We do not have the answers to those questions.

Yes, but then when LE got to the house, did Casey's parents direct them to the smell of the car? Was it even mentioned? Did the dispatcher relate that part to the responding officers? We do not have the answers to those questions.
Why was the car taken away by the police after it was driven home from the impound lot? Wasn't it because of the smell? Would the police have confiscated the car as part of a missing person's investigation if not for the decomp smell?

That darn Nancy G. show with so many commercials. They have a friend of Caseys on. Someone asked about the arguments with GM. The girl says normal mother daughter arguments and then she was cut off.

I'm just logging again since earlier today...and Nancy Grace is on my tv. I think I just heard GM saying something about a dead body on a 911 call.

Can anyone give me the short rundown on recent developments to save me about 2 hours of time going through backthreads??

Thanks so much!!

A friend of Casey's, a Tara Graff, was just on Nancy Grace in a phone call....I just wish I could type as fast as people talk, or I would have posted what she was saying :(
Seems like they broke into a commercial right in the middle of that phone call, though!

I wonder what excuse she will come up with for making that statement to the operator...did she not think anyone would listen to the calls?

Nancy Grace is on right now and this is the first time I heard the 911 tapes and I am blown away that Grandma Cindy says to the 911 operator "The car smells like a dead body was in it!!!" all this on July the 14th!

So is that why they called the police because they, both Gm and GP smell a dead body in the car!:behindbar

good post, i was going to mention this but didnt want to deal with the fallout lol.

i have been consistent from the start that caylee is unfortunately probably dead, and that casey either did it or at least knows damn well what happened to her. imo. and that the grandmother is an innocent victim in all this that responded very badly and desperately wants to think that her granddaughter is alive and that her daughter didnt kill her baby.

im also trying to approach the evidence with as little speculation as possible regarding what is PROVEN versus what is LIKELY.

that doesnt seem to be very popular around here, but im not here to make friends. im here to discuss cases.

I agree with this an is also the same way I feel.

Years ago as a teen, my friend lived in an old aparment building. I went to visit and the smell was overwhelming. I couldn't stand it. Turned out the old man across from her had died (natural causes) and even tho the residents had called about the smell...no one had come to check it out. He was there for days.

I have never forgotten it. It is not like rotting food or anything else I have had the unfortunate luck to have smelled since then. It is very distinct and permeating. You can't get away from it. The brain has an uncanny way of holding onto such odors. It wouldn't take a dog to know the smell of a decomposing body if it was recently in an enclosed vehicle if you had smelled it before, imo.

I completely agree...my ex's mother died of natural causes in her apartment and no one knew it for THREE WEEKS (which is so sad that no one checked on her) and my ex ended up having to go there to the apartment to help his sister clean it out after the body was removed of course. When he came home, his clothes smelled of it, his skin smelled of it, and even items he brought to our home that had been in the apartment smelled of it. These weren't cloth items that would absorb smells. These were metal/glass items and you could smell it. It was a bitter smell and definitely like nothing I have ever smelled before and ever want to smell again. This was years ago, but if I smelled that smell again today I would recognize it immediately - it's that distinctive.

i cant believe they went to a commercial twice tonight just as people were making interesting comments or revealing new information, im really surprised nancy didnt plan that better, she gets a friend of casey's to do a phone interview and then cuts her off with a commercial just as she starts to make a point.

i realize its not up to nancy when they break but i just think they could have planned it better.

On Nancy Grace, a girl by the name of Tara Graff, called in saying she was a friend of Casey's . She's responding to a question a called asked about jealousy. Tara says she's 21 and has a daughter, and what was going on was typical.........grandma (Cindy) wants to give the baby juice, but mom (Casey) thinks otherwise..............

They went to a commercial break, and I hope they talk more with Tara.

That darn Nancy G. show with so many commercials. They have a friend of Caseys on. Someone asked about the arguments with GM. The girl says normal mother daughter arguments and then she was cut off.

I know this upsets me when it gets good they go to break GGGGRRRRR:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member