Caylee Anthony 2 years old #12 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That darn Nancy G. show with so many commercials. They have a friend of Caseys on. Someone asked about the arguments with GM. The girl says normal mother daughter arguments and then she was cut off.

Oops! Just as I posted about Nancy Grace and the friend, I noticed you posted this, LOL. I know, isn't that a pain, with all the commercials? And then they cut her off, as well!

She's back again...Nancy is talking to her right now.

That darn Nancy G. show with so many commercials. They have a friend of Caseys on. Someone asked about the arguments with GM. The girl says normal mother daughter arguments and then she was cut off.

ha you beat me to it, i know! so frustrating hehe :)

omg they just did it again! wth is nancy thinking!?

I don't think Grandpa found Caylee in the trunk. I didn't think he would be any part of a cover up and he is the one that told LE that they thought their daughter had done something with Caylee. He was very tired of the drama with his daughter..as evidenced by his moving out and filing for divorce a couple of years back. If he was so caring about Casey..he never would have wanted to leave at that point..I think he was leaving because he couldn't take what she was doing to their family life and her lack of responsibility. If he found a body he would not have hidden it for her.

Again, I agree. To come up with the scenario that GPA found the body and disposed of it in the 45 or so minutes between 911 calls simply because Cindy now believes the smell came from rotted pizza is incredible. I believe that Casey is responsible for whatever happened to Caylee and Casey is the ONLY one who knows what happened. Cindy desperately wants to believe that Caylee is on her way to Georgia with some unknown person and is willing to accept any explanation that allows her to continue thinking that way. She stands to lose both her daughter and her granddaughter if she faces what is most likely the truth. She's not ready to deal with it. The last thing the poor woman needs is strangers interpreting her behavior as something sinister when, in actuality, it's sad and pitiful. I really feel for her. Sharon Rocha went throught the same thing. I hated it for her and I hate it for Cindy.

Heavens, whats with all the commercials on NG???? She just had 5 minutes worth, comes back for less than a minute and goes back to more commercials. Never seen anything like it. That friend can't seem to get 1 answer out without a commercial!

Tara says that she called Casey in mid-June and she heard Caylee in the background. Nancy Grace asked if she knew where Casey was during that time. Tara said, she thinks she was just hanging out with friends.

Another commercial............hope NG asks her the date...............

Friend did say she heard caylee over the phone in mid june. Sounds like caylee was alive in mid june at least. friend says she doesn't know where casey has been for those 5 weeks or where she stayed. just said 'friends'.

Cindy needs her own attorney, George has kept his mouth clamped. Casey already has one. Yep Cindy used PD to scare Casey into telling her where Caylee was. Casey did not cave and Cindy used auto theft threat to further weaken her. Yup Casey 31 day comment to her brother Lee did it for Cindy.

15th of July (Cindy 911 call) back to 15th of June (Fathers Day Cindy/Caylee visit)
........31 DAYS......... ??????

Yes, but then when LE got to the house, did Casey's parents direct them to the smell of the car? Was it even mentioned? Did the dispatcher relate that part to the responding officers? We do not have the answers to those questions.

i have no idea.....it's really crazy stuff though...the officers were on their way there, regarding a stolen car which Casey says it's HER car that the GM was calling "stolen".....the GM & Casey obviously had a horrible relationship, but i guess that's a whole other story.....

sure seems that LE would have at least checked out the car, since it had been reported stolen, even if it was in the driveway......i have no idea how that works though, when LE shows up & someone says 'oh nevermind about the stolen vehicle; it's here now' ????

ok, i'm rambling now.....

JMO, like i said today Casey sounds like my daughter who is bi-polar manic depressive, stole my car, money, credit card fraud, shop lifting and etc.. she will go on the shopping binges after coming off a downward spiral for a high. when she is on a downward spiral she hears voices and lies all the time, she is out of control. and she just called me my daughter with a very soft voice that is the sign she is on her way down, she has a upbeat voice and giggly when she is on a high.

jmo, i think the LE will have a hard time with Casey, because she believes the lies are really true. The sad part a child is missing and the Mother of that child is very sick,
JMO

Cindy needs her own attorney, George has kept his mouth clamped. Casey already has one. Yep Cindy used PD to scare Casey into telling her where Caylee was. Casey did not cave and Cindy used auto theft threat to further weaken her. Yup Casey 31 day comment to her brother Lee did it for Cindy.

15th of July (Cindy 911 call) back to 15th of June (Fathers Day Cindy/Caylee visit)
........31 DAYS......... ??????

I'm not sure I understand. How does Cindy trying to force Casey into telling her where Caylee is cause Cindy to need an attorney? If anything, it shows that Cindy had no involvement.

Tara says Casey would visit friends, doesn't know who she stayed with. Says they talked about personal stuff and she heard Caylee in the background and Casey would interrupt to talk to Caylee. Tara doesn't remember specifics.

Tara doesn't seem to really know much. Tara doesn't know if she really had a job as Casey said Universal. Tara watched Caylee sometimes and another friend too.

Has hung out at the mall.......Casey was raising Caylee and not Cindy according to Tara.

I'm not sure I understand. How does Cindy trying to force Casey into telling her where Caylee is cause Cindy to need an attorney? If anything, it shows that Cindy had no involvement.

I don't understand that either. But Cindy definitely needs a spokesperson - she's way too stressed out to be talking to the media.

are you just trying to be disagreeable? my statement is absolutely true and completely accurate, it is not even remotely debatable. (but i dont doubt that you will try). do a little research and find out for yourself, i already have.
Curious, how do you explain that 2 different dogs hit the exact same spots?

Okay, I am sure the answer to this is lost in here somewhere. I have read references to a picture of Caylee with bruises that the detective has. I have read that someone verified they had seen bruises on Caylee. Is there more information on that? Where did the he get the picture? Who seen the bruises?

As I said I am sure it is somewhere, sorry.

Tara says Casey would visit friends, doesn't know who she stayed with. Says they talked about personal stuff and she heard Caylee in the background and Casey would interrupt to talk to Caylee. Tara doesn't remember specifics.

Tara doesn't seem to really know much. Tara doesn't know if she really had a job as Casey said Universal. Tara watched Caylee sometimes and another friend too.

Has hung out at the mall.......Casey was raising Caylee and not Cindy according to Tara.

right, & this girl Tara doesn't know a "nanny" that's babysat for Caylee for a year & a half either.....

Okay, I am sure the answer to this is lost in here somewhere. I have read references to a picture of Caylee with bruises that the detective has. I have read that someone verified they had seen bruises on Caylee. Is there more information on that? Where did the he get the picture? Who seen the bruises?

As I said I am sure it is somewhere, sorry.

gosh, i haven't heard this ..... hmmm

That Tara posts this on her Myspace page: Mr. & Mrs. Graff HOPING FOR CAYLEE'S SAFE RETURN AND FOR AN ANGEL TO COMFORT MY BFF CASEY!

But the way she talked she hardly did anything with her and didn't know much about what Casey did all this time or who her friends are or anythng. But calls her her best female friend????????

They need to hire 911 operators with a few brain cells. They all sound sub normal. They never seem to hear anything people are saying!

I think these tapes were released so the public will see that GM knew it smelled like a dead body in there,.. and to show what we all have thought all along,.. Casey killed Caylee and to stop reporting stupid sightings.
Maybe it was also to let GM hear herself on the tapes, since she is in complete denial right now. Since Casey's lawyer and GM are all over the news and LE can't make a statement since it will hurt the investigation they put those calls out to see how upset GM is and how Casey IS NOT! jmo
and the order of how she explained everything in one of the 911 calls...

1) Casey has been missing for a month.

2) Casey found...grandaughter missing

3) Casey admits the "babysitter" stole her grandaughter

4) The car smells as if there was a dead body in it.

Even in GM's mind, "there's something wrong here"

...very telling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members