Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if this girl gets out on bail she will begin to spend her days sending the whole family on a wild goose chase.
She is trying to put off the end of the matter as long as she can.
My prediction is that she will get out and Cindy will be hitting the airways with "new and believable" information gleaned from Casey. In the meantime Casey will spend her days begging Tony to come over and zonked out on her drug of choice.

With Love I say::

SHE IS NEVER GETTING OUT!!!!
NO Worries on that..

I'll stake somebody else's reputation that!

She sounds like a spoiled brat to me. I am surprised she hasn't tried holding her breath until she turns blue and stomping her feet.

She was raised this way, imo. Casey has never known consequences of her actions before. She takes and takes from people. She is a user.

i put the above in bold letters, because i firmly agree with every single word.....listening to these new conversations just makes me so angry!:mad:

The record on Peoplefinder indicates that THAT Zenaida Gonzalez is about 37.

That edge we've been hearing in Cindy's voice this last week?

Casey in that jail phone call makes her mom sound like June Cleaver.

That is one angry talking-a-mile-a-minute individual. She was put in jail on a "whim"? Hello, you lost your toddler and don't seem to anxious to retrieve her, you stole your mother's car and racked up her credit cards, and oh by the way, you ripped off the friend who was kind enough to lend you her car.

'Piece of work' doesn't even begin to cover this ungrateful beech.

You know.. this guy that went to the jail, Patrick. He wasn't there from something Casey said, I'm thinking it was someone else that LE interviewed that mentioned this boy's name. Possibly LE sent him there to verify an accomplice's story. Plausible?

This just is too strange and I don't buy it. How many people would take time out of their lives to go visit someone in jail that didn't know them or remember them? Of course, it could be a religious thing, but that from a remote point of view, could be the only explanation....unless there was more to it.

Maybe they were delivering some more codes. Just a thought.

OME

I always thought there is a list of visitors that are allowed. Not just anyone could go? :waitasec: Learn something new everyday....

Casey is very dismissive to her friend during the telephone conversation. It makes me wonder........is Caylee still alive? Does Casey know where she is? Who has her? Is this really just a custody issue? What about the decomp? Any validity to that aside from what the media is reporting? Have any valid tests come back from the crime lab?

Could this really just be Casey trying to keep her daughter away from Cindy? Probably not. But I'd hate to stop looking. And that is most likely exactly what Casey's family is going through right now.

i keep coming back to the decomposition also....the spokesperson for the orlando sheriff's dept said he "has no doubt" that the smell was decomposition of a human body.......IMO, that tells me, it's already proven by testing of some sorts, that there was definately a dead body in that vehicle at some point.......

Casey reminds me of Susan Smith. All she could think of was wanting to be free and the boyfriend. All Casey wants to do is talk to that boyfriend of 6 weeks. She doesn't give 2 cents for her child but is all upset about talking to the boyfriend. She probably wants to make sure he still likes her or loves her and is there for her. Thats all she cares about. She's a real psychopath. I wonder how people get like this? Scott Peterson another. They appear nice looking, charming, nice etc and then they alll of a sudden kill for seemingly no reason.
A lot of it has to do with "emotional boundaries" that were crossed as a child. There is a difference between loving your child and being "in love" with your child. (THIS IS NOTHING SEXUAL)
Remember how Scott Peterson's mother was? She would never admit that he killed Laci!

Aslo Just a example. I have gone for days without sleep when where I was working needed a nurse (they were short) and I did a bunch of doubles and when I got home had to deal with RL issues. So other reasons could be the cause of staying up for days. :waitasec:

Thank god I am not the only one with sleeping problems. I am beginning to get a complex. No I don't do drugs. :bang:

You know.. this guy that went to the jail, Patrick. He wasn't there from something Casey said, I'm thinking it was someone else that LE interviewed that mentioned this boy's name. Possibly LE sent him there to verify an accomplice's story. Plausible?

yes, lit, suz has mentioned that a few times, possibly the slowness of site right now.. I do think she is on to something

Casey reminds me of Susan Smith. All she could think of was wanting to be free and the boyfriend. All Casey wants to do is talk to that boyfriend of 6 weeks. She doesn't give 2 cents for her child but is all upset about talking to the boyfriend. She probably wants to make sure he still likes her or loves her and is there for her. Thats all she cares about. She's a real psychopath. I wonder how people get like this? Scott Peterson another. They appear nice looking, charming, nice etc and then they alll of a sudden kill for seemingly no reason.
I'm getting a distinct Susan Smith vibe, too.

You notice we haven't seen nor heard word one from TonE. Maybe he didn't want a "ready-made family", since he claims not to have seen Caylee since June 2nd, long before she was actually missing.

i keep coming back to the decomposition also....the spokesperson for the orlando sheriff's dept said he "has no doubt" that the smell was decomposition of a human body.......IMO, that tells me, it's already proven by testing of some sorts, that there was definately a dead body in that vehicle at some point.......

I believe the testing has been back for a few days as I stated in earlier threads, just not the DNA portion. It is not that easy and/or conclusive when a person is known to have been in that car- there are extractions that may not be available in the sample.

The record on Peoplefinder indicates that THAT Zenaida Gonzalez is about 37.

There's a GonzaleS mentioned related to a Peter Bourgeois in an old obituary. It's from Baaton Rogue. I'm unable to link as it's an old obituary.

That may be nothing, but that Patrick says he lived in Louisianna. The name assoicated with it is Posey Bourgeois. Sorry if I threw more into the game.

Fox NEWS just showed Casey and a young Male, baseball cap on camers, talking on phones in the jail.

Well, Cindy gave the detectives some information regarding the car when she said "It smelled like a dead body was in the **** car." Now they can't use the excuse "That car always smelled bad"

I still say that Grandma is reacting normally under the circumstances and with the daughter and facts she has.

The daughter is definitely bipolar..stealing money and cc while on the high end ..tehy spend like crasy..then the depressed end they biotch like crasy. There is no inbetween. They do seem like someone coming down from drugs because when bipolar individuals do not take medication they self medicate..cocaine, bene, anything they can get. I doubt they have ever diagnosed this Casey as such..but she is a bipolar who was self medicating and that pushed her bipolar further along..

Curisoty Cat..what do you say about that diagnosis?

I saw his myspace and the music scared the hell out of me..sorry sir need to tone it down some.

Fox NEWS just showed Casey and a young Male, baseball cap on camers, talking on phones in the jail.
That's Patrick Bourgeois. He had to take his cap off because Casey didn't recognize him. Even after he told her who he is she had no idea.

His entire visit with her lasted 90 seconds - video is on this page under "Jailhouse Visitor".
http://www.local6.com/news/16991530/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members