Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thnks Filly...I am wondering if he lives in Oneida..hope I spelled tht right..if that is where her friend Amy was hoping the 3 of them ( amy, casey and caylee) could move to..the Oneida house was mentioned on Amy's myspace. I know I am not spelling that right..sorry.

LOL DeltaDawn ... that's a good try. :D

It's Oviedo

pronounced O-vee-dough

Oviedo is just east of Orlando - where the University of Central Fla is located.

Rummy

http://www.wesh.com/news/16991227/detail.html

(snip)
Meanwhile, Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, said his sister told him during a jail visit that she wants to talk to members of the FBI and police.

He said he was able to get her side of the story regarding the disappearance of her daughter.[/QUOTE]

Now that is BIG NEWS and perhaps why GPA was happy.

Well, we know these visits are taped, so LE will have her side and will be comparing what was said to Lee vs what's been said to them.

OME

LOL:clap::clap::clap:
This is what I said she is going to keep up her facade of lies as long as she can. If she tells the truth it will be all over for her. She won't allow that to happen. She thinks she can manipulate anyone. Even the FBI. I do hope she gets to speak to the FBI. They are highly trained to "get to the bottom of things."

Caseys friend Amy -- can someone tell me what her boyfriends name was? The one that Casey claimed she had been staying with?

I've looked and can't find it. Anyone remember?
Ricardo Morales.

Thnks Filly...I am wondering if he lives in Oneida..hope I spelled tht right..if that is where her friend Amy was hoping the 3 of them ( amy, casey and caylee) could move to..the Oneida house was mentioned on Amy's myspace. I know I am not spelling that right..sorry.

the only I one found in Ovieda is Sean, 31 years old.

If I can't post this let me know so I can remove it.

The video visits are apparently a matter of public record - I think we don't see them often because they're not usually newsworthy. I remember reading something the other day about LE asking to have them suppressed, but they must have changed their mind.

I also noticed her mention of "first bond hearing" when she told her brother not to bother showing up, and wondered how she knew what the process is.
Thanks, Curiousity Cat, Rum-Tum, and DianeB for your responses!

If they are public record, then every meeting an inmate has with his/her attorney or family can be seen and heard by the public? I am just trying to figure out if these are police recordings, or if a camera/audio crew was allowed into the jail to record these conversations? I can see the 911 calls. That is definitely public record. But inmate/visitor conversations? I've never heard any of those conversations before...except on T.V.:waitasec:

I wonder how she knew a week in advance that there would be more than one bond hearing!

(snip)
Meanwhile, Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, said his sister told him during a jail visit that she wants to talk to members of the FBI and police.

He said he was able to get her side of the story regarding the disappearance of her daughter.[/QUOTE]

Now that is BIG NEWS and perhaps why GPA was happy.

Well, we know these visits are taped, so LE will have her side and will be comparing what was said to Lee vs what's been said to them.

OME

Didn't GPA say Casey was coming home (today)?
I caught a glimpse of him on TV.
I have missed so much today.....wish I had a maid and a chef around here.
Oops.....guess I do, it's me.
Anyway, I hope Casey is ready to come clean, this case is very heart wrenching. Let's hope she has finally come to her senses.
Thanks everyone for posting all of the latest developments:)

If they are public record, then every meeting an inmate has with his/her attorney or family can be seen and heard by the public? I am just trying to figure out if these are police recordings, or if a camera/audio crew was allowed into the jail to record these conversations? I can see the 911 calls. That is definitely public record. But inmate/visitor conversations? I've never heard any of those conversations before...except on T.V.:waitasec:

I wonder how she knew a week in advance that there would be more than one bond hearing!
Now you mention it, lawyer visits must be exempt because of client privilege.

I think anyone can show up on visiting day and ask to visit with a prisoner - whether the inmate will agree to 'see' them is probably up to him or her.

ETA: You're welcome, cakegirl - his name appears in the affidavit:
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

Anyway, I hope Casey is ready to come clean, this case is very heart wrenching. Let's hope she has finally come to her senses.

IMO even if Caylee was found alive today, Casey would not get out and the gp's would not get her. She would be place in state care until somethings were straightned out. Casey's charges would still stand and she has custody of Caylee.

IMO even if Caylee was found alive today, Casey would not get out and the gp's would not get her. She would be place in state care until somethings were straightned out. Casey's charges would still stand and she has custody of Caylee.

Then why would the GPA smile and say Casey was coming home today?
Maybe I am mistaken, I've only caught tiny blurbs today. he seemed happy and I thought he also said Caylee is alive.

I feel bad for everyone involved, like several other people said, it seems like almost everyone is a victim here...besides Casey (my opinion).

As for Lee's visit, I think if anyone can get her to say anything it will be Lee. My brother and I are their ages, and very close and I can always coax things out of him even if he doesn't want to say. He's not a criminal but in dysfunctional (my opinion) families, brothers and sisters tend to stick together and be very close...I know that for a fact. Poor Lee seems horrified but I think he is the only one who MIGHT be able to get answers....I'm not ever sure if her bf would.

Someone seems to say that everyday. The videos are confusing because they show 'live', but it could have hours ago. One of the videos said that the meeting between Baez, LE and Casey were going on for about a 1/2 with no update yet. Baez did say, as he was walking into this meeting that it might not be an open meeting and if (IF, IF, IF) Casey has something to say that would help the case then she may. I'm thinking he's going to tell her
what she will be facing now that she has told LEE everything. How she reacts will determine where its headed from here.

On another note, George said there was a 4th siting and it was in Central Florida. No updates on that. Of course, he wouldn't say exactly where, who, what they looked like or if an Amber alert has been issued. He did say that Caylee spoke to the person that called in the tip.

OME

PS - that wasn't my original post above. I think it curositys. How in the heck did that happen?

(snip)

He said he was able to get her side of the story regarding the disappearance of her daughter.

"we are ignorant to this process..."
Umm- did I miss something- I thought George was a former homicide detective according to Cindy yesterday- so what's the deal, he was writing parking tickets or he was a detective??

UMM, listen to it again, I clearly hear her say " Now I know who this guy is.." after hanging up the phone.. Anyone else?? What he said to her in that visit is important.
Time to check out Mike Walker, as relative to the news clip and case of course..

She did say that and she smiled to. I bet she partied at his house and finally her memory was jogged.

If you listen to the first of the recorded conversation
they say something like " you have a call from Casey"
it says that the call may be recorded.

Most jail visitation is done via video now.
You sit by a monitor and you can see/ talk to them and they do the same.
I would bet her family visitations are that way too.

I think the only person who can actually be in with her would be
her attorney....and her and her attorney's conversations can
not be made public.

Yes, they are public record. All inmate calls are recorded. Think thats the case in every state. But here in Florida, all it takes is a news agency to file a motion to get their hands on the tapes, and they get it. It only happens in high profile situations though so thats why you don't hear about it often.

Nick Bollea, Hulk Hogan's Son, found his convo's the talk of the media for a while there.

Florida public record laws are so open that if you remember correctly, a new law had to be made to keep Dale Ernhardt's [sp] autopsy photo's from the media. The laws had allowed for his pics to be seen by all. So his wife fought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member