Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a GonzaleS mentioned related to a Peter Bourgeois in an old obituary. It's from Baaton Rogue. I'm unable to link as it's an old obituary.

That may be nothing, but that Patrick says he lived in Louisianna. The name assoicated with it is Posey Bourgeois. Sorry if I threw more into the game.

I am very near New Orleans, and let me tell you, there are so many Bourgeois around here it's not even funny. It's like Boudreaux...they're practically like "Smiths" in this area. I personally know many people with that last name. LA and MS are full of them.

Don't know if that helps.

You know.. this guy that went to the jail, Patrick. He wasn't there from something Casey said, I'm thinking it was someone else that LE interviewed that mentioned this boy's name. Possibly LE sent him there to verify an accomplice's story. Plausible?

Or he saw her doing something and this was him verifying who or he needed to hear her voice. Dunno it was odd.

There's a GonzaleS mentioned related to a Peter Bourgeois in an old obituary. It's from Baaton Rogue. I'm unable to link as it's an old obituary.

That may be nothing, but that Patrick says he lived in Louisianna. The name assoicated with it is Posey Bourgeois. Sorry if I threw more into the game.

Thnks Filly...I am wondering if he lives in Oneida..hope I spelled tht right..if that is where her friend Amy was hoping the 3 of them ( amy, casey and caylee) could move to..the Oneida house was mentioned on Amy's myspace. I know I am not spelling that right..sorry.

For those not able to listen:

http://www.local6.com/news/16993169/detail.html

Complete Text Of Casey Anthony's Jailhouse Phone Call

Who is recording and releasing all of these conversations? Law Enforcement? Are people allowed to just randomly walk into jailhouses and record visitor's conversations with inmates? Has anyone ever heard tapes of a prisoner's phone calls before? Wouldn't the prisoner's attorney object?

"Well, I'd like to talk to him any way because I called to talk to my mother and it is a (expletive) waste," Casey Anthony said. "By the way, I don't want any of you coming up here when I have my first hearing for bond and everything. I mean don't even (expletive) waste your time coming up here."

What does she mean by her 'first hearing for bond'? How would she have known how the bond hearing would go a week later?

Sorry, but this whole scenario has gone off the deep end in terms of credibility, imo.

Or he saw her doing something and this was him verifying who or he needed to hear her voice. Dunno it was odd.

I think it was about her being able to ID him. He could have ID'd her without going there.

Letter from Rev.

Please, before reading ,try and put :star2::star2::star2:yerself in his shoes.....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67992

The Rev needs to understand police do not consider everyone a predator or a criminal. They may be a suspicious lot true but his comment is not accurate actually its offensive. Had his son Jesse considered his spirituality could have been an enrichment and an asset to the job and spiritual lives who those who do serve within that realm? He may not understand them but none the less their vital to us all. Many men and women of cloth serve, many. Quote

I still say that Grandma is reacting normally under the circumstances and with the daughter and facts she has.

Her eye was sure twitching this morning, DD.

(((DD)))):blowkiss:

Who is recording and releasing all of these conversations? Law Enforcement? Are people allowed to just randomly walk into jailhouses and record visitor's conversations with inmates? Has anyone ever heard tapes of a prisoner's phone calls before? Wouldn't the prisoner's attorney object?

What does she mean by her 'first hearing for bond'? How would she have known how the bond hearing would go a week later?

Sorry, but his whole scenario has gone off the deep end in terms of credibility, imo.

Hulk Hogans son's calls were recorded also. Was that also Florida?:confused:

I think that GP George thinks Casey is getting out real soon (tonite maybe) because the cops are going to find her today from whatever Casey told him. I wonder????

Casey must be fitted with the monitoring bracelet before she can be released on bond. 2 PM EDT is the cut-off time each day for the bracelet fitting.

So - if the family makes her bail today .. she would have to wait until tomorrow to be fitted & released. Baez (her atty) has filed with the 5th DCA for a bond reduction so I doubt Casey will make bond until after their decision.

Rummy

That's Patrick Bourgeois. He had to take his cap off because Casey didn't recognize him. Even after he told her who he is she had no idea.

His entire visit with her lasted 90 seconds - video is on this page under "Jailhouse Visitor".
http://www.local6.com/news/16991530/detail.html

why does the jailhouse records show 45 min? 9am to 9:45am? That confuses me.

Sorry, but his whole scenario has gone off the deep end in terms of credibility, imo.
The video visits are apparently a matter of public record - I think we don't see them often because they're not usually newsworthy. I remember reading something the other day about LE asking to have them suppressed, but they must have changed their mind.

I also noticed her mention of "first bond hearing" when she told her brother not to bother showing up, and wondered how she knew what the process is.

Lol, that's what we've been talking about for awhile. What is fox saying about the vid?

Btw, here is a link, thanks to another poster, titled Jailhouse visitor.

http://www.local6.com/news/16991530/detail.html

UMM, listen to it again, I clearly hear her say " Now I know who this guy is.." after hanging up the phone.. Anyone else?? What he said to her in that visit is important.
Time to check out Mike Walker, as relative to the news clip and case of course..

Listening a second time, Patrick does mention a common friend. But I can't imagine that just anyone could walk in and visit her. It does not make sense.

I'm getting a distinct Susan Smith vibe, too.

You notice we haven't seen nor heard word one from TonE. Maybe he didn't want a "ready-made family", since he claims not to have seen Caylee since June 2nd, long before she was actually missing.

while its possible at his age he wasn't ready for a ready made family also remember Diane Downs. she was in love with that guy that didn't want a family but he in NO WAY wanted her to have killed her kids. she did that all on her own. the same could be in this situation.

while its possible at his age he wasn't ready for a ready made family also remember Diane Downs. she was in love with that guy that didn't want a family but he in NO WAY wanted her to have killed her kids. she did that all on her own. the same could be in this situation.
Until something changes I am believing that Tony was the motivation for getting rid of Caylee.
Interesting that good ol' Tone has not been to see her.

why does the jailhouse records show 45 min? 9am to 9:45am? That confuses me.
Maybe that was the total amount of time they were there?

Have we speculated on why Lee did not visit with the parents? I could understand in-person visits being limited to maybe two people, but on video? Geez, they could all have squeezed into the shot.

Wonder if Lee was able to worm any info out of her the parents could not. (And now I think about it, I guess their visits have been suppressed, at least for the time being.)

No visit from TonE?

UMM, listen to it again, I clearly hear her say " Now I know who this guy is.." after hanging up the phone.. Anyone else?? What he said to her in that visit is important.
Time to check out Mike Walker, as relative to the news clip and case of course..

Good Call, I didn't get that the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57