MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=99756314 This is one of her friends from the old myspace. Look closely at the photo he has up.

SS, Are you thinking that photo looks like Kara bound and with a bandana across her face?

It sort of does..but it also looks to me like her firends played at this type of game..is that possible...they have hidden her for this amount of time..no ..but tell us more of what you see in the photo on this page.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=99756314 This is one of her friends from the old myspace. Look closely at the photo he has up.

I can't figure out whats unusual about it- it seems like kind of a silly teenage boy type of picture for the most part?

I do recognize the stuff in the pic though- the shirt is for a band called "Every Time I Die" and I think I've seen that logo on the left somewhere but I can't remember what band its for sorry. I'm pretty sure its all just band stuff though (punk/metal or something like that), if you were referring to the target logo and the weird shirt he's wearing?

It is kind of an odd picture I agree but all my younger cousins/siblings have similarly strange pics up their myspace pages too, I think they just try to be weird on purpose at that age :confused::).

ETA- He does look a bit like Kara around the eyebrows though doesn't he? It had me going for a second there.
Just a silly kid with a silly pic though I think. Do ya think his parents know he's joking about smoking crack on myspace?

I wonder if Myspace closes accounts after a certain period of inactivity? Would someone copy Kara's myspace to keep it "available" to gain clues from?

If that was the case, why would they put "atlanta, georgia" as the location?

Her original page appears to no longer be available to see what she had on there before she went missing.

I would love to know what that kid looks like to see if it is for certain him in that photo.

Hi All,

Interesting information you have posted in the last month or so. Not really new information to those of us in the know, those who are really trying to solve Kara’s case, but I am most assuredly sure; new to most of you at WS.

For those of you who are really interested in learning new information. Those who really want to help solve Kara's disappearance, not just post a regurgitation of old, unfounded water cooler gossip about Kara's step -dad.. PM me.

I have a Flash Earth location you may want to look at. Those who continue to insist Jim must have done it, despite a complete absence of real facts, don't waste my time. TY.

Yours
Peter

Hi All,

Interesting information you have posted in the last month or so. Not really new information to those of us in the know, those who are really trying to solve Kara’s case, but I am most assuredly sure; new to most of you at WS.

For those of you who are really interested in learning new information. Those who really want to help solve Kara's disappearance, not just post a regurgitation of old, unfounded water cooler gossip about Kara's step -dad.. PM me.

I have a Flash Earth location you may want to look at. Those who continue to insist Jim must have done it, despite a complete absence of real facts, don't waste my time. TY.

Yours
Peter

If you have new info, please, put it before us... this thread exists because Websleuths is serious about solving her disappearance... so there is no need trying to take the case to private messaging, IMO.

(ETA: I'm not trying to be an authority here, because I am not an admin or mod... the above statement is just my opinion about Peter's statement. If it reads like I have crossed some authoritative boundary, then please understand that wasn't my intentions. I respect our admins, mods and owner far too much to try to interfere in there job of running the boards.)

I find it interesting that you feel that way, Peter. If you have the case all figured out, please take your results to LE as soon as possible. Until LE agrees with you, I will stick with my opinion that the step-father cannot be ruled out. Maybe you would prefer people to look the other way instead of at him for personal reasons, but I see too much going on in the family unit before she went missing to write off the possibility.

I think anyone posting on WS has an interest in solving any case they work on. I personally put my heart and soul into this case, organized searches, searched at longview lake until LE kicked us out, put up flyers all over Kansas, along with hours of research.

I am not ruling anything out and looking at all angles and that includes the stepfather. I would love for you to put what information you have on the board, however since I believe it is against the rules to post on the board to private message for information I will not pm you for this information. I hope you have contacted LE with this important information.

Hi All,

Yours
Peter

Does LE still that Kara ran away?

That's a good question Bobbisangel!
They have hardly said anything about Kara's case from the get go.
Personally, I think Kara would have called someone to say she is OK by now, seeing that she is 18 now, and nobody can make her go home if she doesn't want to. Just IMO though.

That's a good question Bobbisangel!
They have hardly said anything about Kara's case from the get go.
Personally, I think Kara would have called someone to say she is OK by now, seeing that she is 18 now, and nobody can make her go home if she doesn't want to. Just IMO though.

I agree with you. Even if she did run away at first I think that something has happened to Kara. It sure is a puzzle isn't it. So many missing people with no sign of them. Hard to understand.

Thinking of Kara today and always.

She has been very much on my mind lately. I had 3 seperate dreams about Kara last night, and I don't recall ever having dreamed about a missing person before.

I hope she's safe and happy wherever she is.

Wednesday,
August 13
Haircut-a-thon @ Heavilin Beauty College - Grandview, 10am-7pmWednesday,
August 20
Haircut-a-thon @ Heavilin Beauty College - Kansas City, 10am-7pmSaturday,
August 23
Fish Fry Fundraiser for Kara
Trail Inn Tavern -
185 NW Highway E
Roscoe, MO

Just thought I would post this here in case anyone local is interested in attending.

Thinking of Kara today and always.

She has been very much on my mind lately. I had 3 seperate dreams about Kara last night, and I don't recall ever having dreamed about a missing person before.

I hope she's safe and happy wherever she is.
Care to share? I would love to hear about your dreams.

New poster here, but I've been following the Kara Kopetsky case for a long time. The whole situation is very similar to something that happened in high school with a friend of mine. She ran away frequently and one day didn't show up to school. Everyone assumed she was just cutting, but she didn't show up the next day or the next day. Gossip around school was that she ran away with a guy she had met, but the truth was she was kidnapped by him. He took her to Florida (from California) and forced her into a prostitution ring. Long story short, she came home eventually (with the help of some amazing PIs) and after years of therapy and recovery, she's living a happy and healthy life.

Off topic, I know, but situations like that give me hope that missing girls like Kara will come home someday.

YES - missginger.

WELCOME!!! :blowkiss:

WOW what a story... I think there are more girls/boys out there than we can imagine..!!!

Agree - there is always hope for Kara to return unharmed and alive. I pray for her daily.

I have placed her myspace page on the 'top friends' of my Dad and stepmom's myspace..

Praying for her safe return......

Always -

Rosco

New poster here, but I've been following the Kara Kopetsky case for a long time. The whole situation is very similar to something that happened in high school with a friend of mine. She ran away frequently and one day didn't show up to school. Everyone assumed she was just cutting, but she didn't show up the next day or the next day. Gossip around school was that she ran away with a guy she had met, but the truth was she was kidnapped by him. He took her to Florida (from California) and forced her into a prostitution ring. Long story short, she came home eventually (with the help of some amazing PIs) and after years of therapy and recovery, she's living a happy and healthy life.

Off topic, I know, but situations like that give me hope that missing girls like Kara will come home someday.

Care to share? I would love to hear about your dreams.

Hi S.S.,

I did not realize anyone would be interested as I don't feel the dreams were prophetic, rather, just a result of how often I think about Kara.
I woke up in between each dream. Dream 2 seemed to be a continuation of Dream 1. In Dream 3, I think I WAS Kara.

1) Kara and I were friends. We had plans to hang out with Kylr and some of his friends. For some reason, I kept delaying it. I needed to change my clothes, I should wear sneakers instead of sandals, etc. Kara was getting frustrated with me, and was trying to hurry me up.

2) Kara and I were on our way to meet unknown people (not necessarily strangers, I just don't know who we were meeting) at what seems like a bowling alley. I don't know about the location because we never got there, but it seemed like it was going to be a bowling alley. Kara wanted to get something to eat but realized she didn't have any money. So I offered to buy her food and she could pay me back.

3) Myself (as Kara) and Davis (PaleHorseDavis from Kara's myspace) and another male friend were in a woods type setting. I was riding a motorcycle, and I ran out of gas. The others got ahead of me. I was on a kind of a hill with a gas can, trying to fill the tank. Suddenly a tan colored full size van pulls into the little parking area below me. I felt ill at ease, and left the bike to go hide behind some tree's. About 6 or 7 teenage or young adult girls got out of the van, chatting and laughing. I felt okay with that and so I came out of hiding. Just then, an older man got out of the van. He was maybe in his 30's or 40's with thinning light colored hair, and was overweight. I started panicking again, and took off, with him following. A little way up the trail(?) I ran into Davis and the other person and told them what happened. We all ran, and were suddenly in a flea market type setting. We ran through the long corridor, and out into the sunshine. Then I woke up.

I have been reading a book about a teenage girl who is learning to ride a motorcycle, so I definitely think that influenced dream 3. The wood setting reminds me of area's I would go camping with my family in Utah. The flea market setting reminds me of First Monday's Trade Days in Canton, TX.

I think about Kara all the time...this is one of those cases that will always stick with me. Just nags at me...

I wish we would hear something new.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Parents of a missing Belton teenager haven't given up hope of finding their daughter alive.

The family of Kara Kopetsky helped with a community fundraiser to support the ongoing search efforts.

Volunteers collected donations as children were fingerprinted and photographed for ID kits.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/17249785/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member