Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drowing accident theory is hard to swallow.

The thing about the drowing accident is that the kind of pool they have, makes it very difficult for someone to believe to an accident theory. If it was an in the ground pool yeah but not with the kind of pool the Anthony's have.

I don't think Cayse kept calling her parents and her brothers to ask for help. If she was reaching for help she would have called 911 OR A NEIGHBOUR or the whole neighbourhood with her frantic screams. The Anthony's house is not somewhere isolated in the woods. Plenty of houses to hear your screams. Call 911, call your parents and then scream from the bottom of your lungs for the neighbours to come and help you.

Again due to the type of the pool, I don't believe Casey can argue she was being neglectful for just like 5 minutes and something tragic happened in those 5 minutes. Again, due to the kind of pool they have, you can't put a 3 year old inside it without swimming arm aids. The in ground pools have shallow water areas but not this pool. So she can't say I left her there to answer the phone for a second and she drowned. If the child was not wearing a swimming aid no mother would have left her in the pool without an aid. No way unless she wanted the child to drown. See how many problems exist with the accidental death in the pool?

WHY THE SO MANY CALLS TO PARENTS AND BROTHER AND NOT 911 OR POLICE

I think whatever Casey's plan was or whatever she did to the child, the reason she was calling her parents and brother was NOT TO ASK FOR HELP.
Casey enlisted them as ''witnesses'' to the accident. The parents or brother would arrive to find a ''frantic'' mother above her child, and they or he would call the police. Casey was ready to act the role of the mother in shock, unable to speak, and family would have to deal with police and explain what happened to them. But time was going by, the brother and parents were not answering, the window of opportunity to present this as an accident was closing if the child was not alive for some significant time by now, and she had to change her plans. Hence the crazy decision to borrow a shovel from a neighbor finding out their shack was locked. That was an afterthought. That was plan B

For those wondering about George and Cindy's employment:

"Cindy Anthony is a registered nurse and works as a clinical manager at Gentiva Health Services in Winter Park. She has emerged as Casey Anthony's strongest defender, telling reporters she believes in her daughter.
George Anthony, Casey Anthony's father, is a former deputy sheriff in Trumbull County, Ohio, who moved his family to Orlando in 1989. Since then, he has held various security-related jobs. For a time, he was a security guard at the Sentinel."

Friend I haven't read about "Ryan Pasley, a longtime friend in Jacksonville, said Anthony is likable but tends to exaggerate. For example, she told him she was an event planner at Universal Studios and a student at a community college.

She was neither.

When reports of Caylee's disappearance surfaced last month, he didn't understand what was happening to his friend.

"Casey . . . just . . . I don't know. Something snapped. I guess she just got caught up in her lies," he said. "To some extent, I'm angry. I don't know how I can be lied to for so many years."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-casey0908aug09,0,7546921.story?page=2

I was just going to post the same thing lol

Sometimes, I like to go back and re-read/listen to past information in a case. This I finally found with the help of LindaK2:

Transcript
Christina: "I said, 'Does Tony have anything to do with Caylee?'"

Casey: "No, Tony has nothing to do with Caylee."

Christina: "Oh, so why do you want to talk to him? You probably don't want to tell me."

Casey: "Because he's my boyfriend, and I want to actually try to sit and talk to him because I didn't get a chance to talk to him earlier because I got arrested on a **** whim today because they're blaming me for stuff that I never would do. That I didn't do."

Christina: "If anything happens to Caylee, Casey, I'll die. Do you understand? I'll die if anything happens to that baby."

Casey: "Oh, wow. Oh, my God, calling you guy is a waste, huge waste. Honey, I love you. You know I would not let anything happen to my daughter. If I knew where she was, this wouldn't be going on."

Christina: "Well, how come everybody's saying you're lying?"

Casey: "Because nobody's **** listening to anything that I'm saying. The media completely misconstrued everything that i said. The **** detectives told them **** ****. They got all their information from me, yet at the same time they're twisting stuff. They've already said they're going to pin this on me if they don't find Caylee. They've already said that."

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2008/7/26/368409.html

Now that we have had a couple of weeks to learn more about this case, especially regarding the lies told, isn't it interesting that Casey would be so COLD regarding a heartfelt comment made by a friend?

There was another call played on Nancy Grace last night, where Lee is talking to her and saying something about "all the information she has givin are lies" ...didn't catch all of it...did anybody else or do you have a link to it? It was played in addition to the extra short call of her requesting Lee to have her lawyer call her.

Is from the first jailhouse call when Casey drops the F bomb a lot.

That's what I am thinking, we know she was there 7/5 for the bash and dinner making, then, not sure. She was robbing from her by the time Amy left for PR- night before if I am not mistaken, so we know she slept there that night- wonder wisht night that actually was.
I do think Amy told LE Casey had been leaving with her since June 9th. She moved in with TonE last two weeks of June. We know thus far she was allegedly in the house Jun15-16th and stopped by for a change of clothes on the 24th. Her clothes the full lot still seemed to be in her closet at her parents home apparently. Some feel Casey never really moved from home. It seems she was allegedly on a bonding mission, after June 9th with her daughter Caylee per Cindy?

New Call Released

Also, the Orange County Jail released a new phone call between Caylee Anthony's mother, Casey, and her brother Lee.

"Hey Case," Lee Anthony said.

"Hey, I need a favor," Casey Anthony said.

"Sure," Lee Anthony said.

"Can you get a hold of Jose and have him come see me as soon as he can, like today at some point?" Casey Anthony said.

"Yeah, let me give him a call," Lee Anthony said.

"Yeah, if you could do that, I would greatly appreciate it," Casey Anthony said. "You know, give my love obviously but I only have a minute to talk so…"

"OK, yeah, I'll do that right now," Lee Anthony said.

"OK, I appreciate that," Casey Anthony said.

"All right, love you," Lee Anthony said.

"Love you too," Casey Anthony said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17141314/detail.html

Caring, doting mother--doesn't ask once--not once about CAYLEE?!?!?!?!?

MAXIMUM 89 @ 1251 PM

MINIMUM 70 @ 224 PM

Average for the entire day is 80
There was a storm on that day that dropped the temps for a bit and they went up again.

Yeah, so?

The point is, someone else in this thread said it was 71 on the 16th. Some people said it couldn't have been...yet, right there in the NWS report is the data that at 2:30 in the AFTERNOON, it was 70 degrees.

Don't know why this debate persists... *shrug*

This is how I remember it as well. What I don't get, is if George saw the gas cans in the car on the 24th, you would think he would have smelled the odor IF Caylee had been deceased before that time and her body placed in the trunk. So, does this mean that the odor came AFTER the situation with the gas cans?

ETA: I mean, we are speaking about the same vehicle, aren't we?

I thought George did say at first Casey wouldn't let him open the trunk. Why he would hesitate is beyond me unless it was his LE experience kicking in and wanting to have consent. However, ownership of the car was still in the parent's name. Possession was in Casey. But, Casey did let him open the trunk and he found the gas cans. He also said he then smelled the decomposition. This was on June 24th. That's what I recall of the news. Could be misinformation as to any of those details.

Orlando on Fox looks like he could use some sleep.

If Casey picked up Amy on July 15th and then texted Scheiber that she hadn't seen Caylee for 31 days, did Amy know as well?
Whose Scheiber do you have a link? Amy and all friends thus far that we know of claim they never knew>

Y'all...on Fox, they're at the Anthony home.

There are balloons and birthday posters out by the front door.

The Anthonys walked out today, said they wanted no contact.

But a neighbor drove by, put up a birthday card made by his daughter...he spoketo the media...basically sympathetic to the Anthonys.

Also saying that LE is saying that the drowning theory is a "serious theory."

I do think Amy told LE Casey had been leaving with her since June 9th. She moved in with TonE last two weeks of June. We know thus far she was allegedly in the house Jun15-16th and stopped by for a change of clothes on the 24th. Her clothes the full lot still seemed to be in her closet at her parents home apparently. Some feel Casey never really moved from home. It seems she was allegedly on a bonding mission, after June 9th with her daughter Caylee per Cindy?

Some have speculated this is the time period where Casey was trying to begin a double life almost. A daughter and a mother versus a single woman on her own with friends. This is not my belief just what some have said.

I believe far more in a trigger the June 15th or the day of the 16th sending this spiraling out of control.

Yeah, so?

The point is, someone else in this thread said it was 71 on the 16th. Some people said it couldn't have been...yet, right there in the NWS report is the data that at 2:30 in the AFTERNOON, it was 70 degrees.

Don't know why this debate persists... *shrug*

I think it was in reference to swimming in the pool. But it could've registered 70-71 whatever for a few minutes--it wouldn't have changed the temperature in the pool. I'm probably wrong LOL--this case has me completely:abnormal::nuts:

Since today is Caylee's birthday, i'm thoerizing that Casy needs to put the spotlight on herself and make some dramatic statement, through her lawyer? I think she may have been trying that with her refusal to see Lee yesterday too.

I think that the trunk story by George is meant to establish that, when he looked in the trunk, there was no body, no smell--and this was when the car was in Casey's possession, before it was abandoned. In other words, he's giving the defense something to work with.

I thought George did say at first Casey wouldn't let him open the trunk. Why he would hesitate is beyond me unless it was his LE experience kicking in and wanting to have consent. However, ownership of the car was still in the parent's name. Possession was in Casey. But, Casey did let him open the trunk and he found the gas cans. He also said he then smelled the decomposition. This was on June 24th. That's what I recall of the news. Could be misinformation as to any of those details.

I have never seen the decomposition tied to the 24th or any smell mentioned on that day.

Some have speculated this is the time period where Casey was trying to begin a double life almost. A daughter and a mother versus a single woman on her own with friends. This is not my belief just what some have said.

I believe far more in a trigger the June 15th or the day of the 16th sending this spiraling out of control.

Absolutely, absolut.

I agree, too. There was a trigger (fight between Cindy and Casey) and then everything went to hell.

Did you know…the smaller the person, the more quickly the heat can raise their temperature causing death. During the summer months, the temperature inside a parked car can reach more than 120 degrees in as little as 10 minutes. Direct sunlight and a dark-colored car further speed the process. On average, 30 children die every year in the United States trapped in their car seats sitting and waiting in a hot car. Live like your life depends on it, and live like your children’s life depends on it.
http://www.indepmo.org/health/Story.aspx?id=1262

Whose Scheiber do you have a link? Amy and all friends thus far that we know of claim they never knew>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-casey0908aug09,0,7546921.story

"Anthony's childhood friend Brittany Schieber said Anthony always has been "a good-hearted person and someone who liked to have fun."

The two attended Colonial High School but drifted apart until recently, when they rekindled their friendship. Caylee and Schieber's son are close to the same age.

Schieber said she thought it was a joke when Anthony sent her a July 15 text message, telling her that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days."
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member