Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, attorney Jose Baez launched a new appeal to spring Casey Anthony out of jail.

However, with talks of threats against the family if Casey Anthony leaves jail, Cindy Anthony has considered the use of a safe house.

"Right here, I don't think is the ideal place for her not because we don't want her in the house and everything but we may have to hole her up somewhere in a safe house," Cindy Anthony said

http://www.local6.com/news/17141314/detail.html

Originally Posted by nnglas
Anybody just listen to the fox news update. When they were talking about the drowning theory they said that both parents said they left Casey at home with Caylee on the 16th. I thought that Casey was the one who left the house first? Then George.

George's latest video he said he saw both Casey and Caylee leave, he described what Caylee was wearing, again same outfit as two of his other sightings. THe also said they gave him hugs and kisses before they left. He asked them when they would be back.

I thought George did say at first Casey wouldn't let him open the trunk. Why he would hesitate is beyond me unless it was his LE experience kicking in and wanting to have consent. However, ownership of the car was still in the parent's name. Possession was in Casey. But, Casey did let him open the trunk and he found the gas cans. He also said he then smelled the decomposition. This was on June 24th. That's what I recall of the news. Could be misinformation as to any of those details.

I have never seen where George admits he smelled decomp on June 24th. I think there is something very wrong with the June 24th story and I hope LE is all over it. I am a strong supporter of the Anthony family and all they are going through, but this June 24th story really throws me for a loop :confused::crazy::confused:

Salem

Did anyone see the new call released with Lee? Casey didn't ask once about Caylee. Why not?
She never has from the beginning seems to have a very hard time apparently speaking her name.

It says in that article that Casey picked him as her lawyer while she was being booked at the jail.

Meanwhile, attorney Jose Baez launched a new appeal to spring Casey Anthony out of jail.

However, with talks of threats against the family if Casey Anthony leaves jail, Cindy Anthony has considered the use of a safe house.

"Right here, I don't think is the ideal place for her not because we don't want her in the house and everything but we may have to hole her up somewhere in a safe house," Cindy Anthony said

With the encampment of media and LE showing up on a regular basis wouldn't the anthony house be the safest house on the planet.

A safe house, huh where George can guarantee the court Casey will make all appearances. another good one, maybe George is not working again?

One of the major problems with this case is that the news reports aren't staying accurate on facts. This could be simply a reporter not caring enough whether Casey left first or last while we here note down every little detail and try to work with what we have

You are so right. The media have got so many things wrong in this case, it makes me doubt every news story I see!

No the 24 th was when he found the gas cans . The 16th he said he was watching TV when Casey & Caylee left .
But he told LE he last saw Caylee on the 6th of June in da same outfit. hmmmmmm

I missed that report. Was it the FOX anchors that said they left Casey and Caylee at home on the 16th or did this come directly from Cindy/George's mouth?

It was the fox anchor.

June 24th george was watching TV not 16th

Maybe both days ??.....however, on the 16th he's waching his favorite 'food show' @ 12:50, when both Casey & Caylee leave & he gives a clothing description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whirlebird