Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #78

Status
Not open for further replies.
In George's defense, he could have included the cost of the gas cans in the total amount. IIRC, in the police report it states in one part that it was $50 worth of gas, and in a different part it says the total amount of theft is $50...

Right
It still doesn't make sense for him to report the crime. His home owners insurance deductible would have been way more than $50.

Was this on Geraldo tonight? I watched his show lastnight... didn't know he was again tonight. On Fox, right?

Cakegirl, Not sure what time zone you are in but I'm on the East Coast and the Geraldo show that was on at 10pm here will repeat again at 1am our time.

Okay... 1st... I don't think it's that weird (especially in the context of the case) that she had neighbor's numbers in the phone...Emergency contact stuff...beyond needing a shovel...

The new or interesting part is those neighbors numbers attached to fictious people's names.

Hmm.......seems like the media missed the boat on that didn't they? I wonder if they meant Casey's pic was on there or the other "lady" that got busted who allegedly worked with Casey? Sarasota has arrest records online and they're updated FAST.

i have wondered the exact same thing. Glad I am not alone

It appears Casey was always trying to find people to "dump" Caylee on, maybe that's why she had the neighbor's numbers

I thought I heard him say that he was at work that evening, but I could be wrong. From Cindy's accounts, George was not mentioned as being there after they brought the car home, and she said that the car came home around 3-4 pm.

Thank you. So, after he brought the stinky car home, and he and Cindy decided it smells like a dead body, they remove the decomp-pizza and clothes and George goes off to work. :confused: I guess this was when Cindy decides to go looking for Casey. How did Lee know to come over?
Did George tell him to or did he just happen to arrive without any knowledge of what was going on.

I keep wondering if someone (either George or Cindy) didn't tell Casey that
if she couldn't produce Caylee, LE would pin it on her, prior to the police arriving (another threat by them to get her to talk).

Changing direction here -- do we know why Casey didn't graduate from high
school?

OME

I noticed the EXACT same thing... not once does she say "hey, have you guys heard anything or any news about Caylee"??? NOTHING... this in itself is VERY telling...

Yes, I feel the same way.
Very telling.
And sad.

For Caylee Marie Anthony:rose:

Question... I heard somewhere that Casey only had a drivers permit, not a license, has anyone else heard this? Also, I heard claims that the family has stated Caseys journals had several entries about being jealous of Caylee and the attention that she gets from the grandparents.

Has anyone else heard about any of this? IMO the journals if they really do exist would be VERY telling...

I'm not surprised that Casey is refusing to see her parents. This is not working out the way she thought it would. Her parents haven't posted her bond. and are cooperating with the LE investigation.

Last Wednesday, when Cindy said she wasn't going to visit Casey that day she was interviewed by reporters in her driveway. In that interview she said that "LE feels Casey is where she needs to be right now" and also that "Casey is in a safe place right now, so I'm not worried about her. I'm worried about Caylee, who might not be in a safe place." These aren't exact quotes, but close. What Cindy said was probably perceived by Casey as her mother agreeing that Casey was safe in jail, and not her number one priority.

Unfortunately, Leila I think Cindy was saying that in the sense that Casey is safe from the 'kidnappers' b/c she is in jail but Caylee is not. IMO.

Good idea but Why change numbers and names rather than just adding new contacts? Is it easier or quicker to make a change thank to add new?

No actually it's not. Most people either use AT&T's mobile backup service to store the phone contacts entered into the phone's memory, which is all AT&T over-the-air backup will pull from the device (the SIM information is not pulled over). If the device is a smartphone, the device can be sych'd with Outlook (other's too, but this is the most common email program) so as you add contacts in email or you add contacts on the phone, you can update both and they stay consistent.

If you had to edit a contact on the phone, you have a teeny weenie little keyboard and screen to do this with, and it's not nearly so fast or easy as when you're in front of a full sized keyboard.

You can also use the SIM card to move from one phone's address book in memory to another new one, and then once the SIM is in the new phone, you then copy it to the new phone's memory. The way the AT&T Mobile Backup Service could still back it up again.

Question... I heard somewhere that Casey only had a drivers permit, not a license, has anyone else heard this? Also, I heard claims that the family has stated Caseys journals had several entries about being jealous of Caylee and the attention that she gets from the grandparents.

Has anyone else heard about any of this? IMO the journals if they really do exist would be VERY telling...

I have heard both, but have never seen proof of either.

Haven't heard that at all... where did you hear that? I'd be very surprised about the learner's permit...I think that would have hit the media. IMHO

Oh, I wonder if there is some extra court/LE stuff that kicks in if its 50 dollars or more?

Yep, that's what I was wondering. I believe I had read where either Cindy or George stated that Casey has stolen gas before... so, I'm sure George probably wasn't too surprised when he'd found it stolen this time too.

Maybe he wanted to bump it up a level?? :confused:

Early on media reported about the drivers permit. But I've heard nothing since. And the jouirnals I have heard nothing about at all.

Wow, hadn't heard any of this.

Where did you hear this info?

Thank you. So, after he brought the stinky car home, and he and Cindy decided it smells like a dead body, they remove the decomp-pizza and clothes and George goes off to work. :confused: I guess this was when Cindy decides to go looking for Casey. How did Lee know to come over?
Did George tell him to or did he just happen to arrive without any knowledge of what was going on.

OME

I am not sure but I don't think George saw the car until the next day. I think Cindy went by the impound lot and saw the car on the 15th....and noted the decomp pizza smell. But the car wasn't removed and broght home until the next day. Perhaps she lacked having the cash to get it out at that time.

She broght Casey home, and called Lee. I think George showed up later after work.

As I've asked in several threads now, how does one reconcile asking Tony to pick her up, meaning he knows where she left the car, with her wanting it to be stolen??? Are you guys saying she wanted it to be stolen from the lot from where it was finally recovered? If so, I still am not following, because Tony would have known that Caylee was NOT alive in the car when he picked up Casey, so if the car later turned up, and the exact same forensics are performed - same Caylee (?) forensic connection, which cannot be explained away by some random 3rd party stealing the vehicle from the Am. parking lot after Casey "ran out of gas," right? Again, I don't get why anyone thinks Casey intended for the car to be stolen from that parking lot - what would it have gained her if it later showed up??? Or is that just it: she hoped it would NEVER show up??? if so, she's not nearly as smart as she wants everyone to believe she is...:furious:

IMO, Casey wanted the car with its possible damaging evidence to go away.

I think Casey moved Caylee on the 24th and something leaked and got the car trunk and Casey's pants stinky.

Maybe Casey tried to clean up the trunk. Maybe she bought the cleaning fluit intending to *clean up* but never got around to it. She ditched the car in a bad part of town thinking somebody would take it.

Problem solved.

It has been verified by George that Casey was aware of her gas gauge problem so she would have known what was wrong with her car when it stopped. What young person throws away their car because it is out of gas?????

I don't think she was counting on it being towed either! It definitely sounds set up for being stolen where she might even have wanted to pin that on whoever had Caylee. Then she finds out from her mom that the car was back at their house with everything in it and comes up with the nanny-abduction at the apt. Her not calling her dad about the broken-down car is very telling, imo.
What do you want to bet that Casey drove past the Amscot lot when she was borrowing Amy's car and was happy to see the car gone? Bet she thought that it had been stolen (as planned?).

BUMMER! Thanks for giving me a heads up before I craiglisted myself nuts! But Sarasota is about an hour and a half to 2 hours from Orlando. A drive that many in this area are familiar with. Tampa is about an hour. From Sarasota and from Orlando.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deedles