Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's really interesting, Lauren. That psychic needs to contact OSBI. I wish she and I could compare drawings.

I went back and looked at your original drawing and placed it next to a picture of Dillon Harris (?) mug shot. I couldn't believe how much his pic resembled your drawing on the left, even though the drawing on the right had red hair. The nose, mouth, facial hair......very eery!

I remember when Mark Fuhrman was being interviewed he said according to crime stats SE Oklahoma has a serious drug problem. There is also that program the US Marshal's are running. It targets areas that have problems and they apparently have a heyday in SE Oklahoma.

I went back and looked at your original drawing and placed it next to a picture of Dillon Harris (?) mug shot. I couldn't believe how much his pic resembled your drawing on the left, even though the drawing on the right had red hair. The nose, mouth, facial hair......very eery!

That drawing is practically a portrait of Dillon Harris. I don't know what that means.

I am an instructor who teaches crime prevention, to include Safety for Children. I have a contact here in Nashville, Gale Carrier, who is a psychic. She has solved and assisted in various cases in several states. She may have information on the Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Paschal-Placker shootings. She is currently working on a drawing of the suspect.
You can contact Gale at gcarrier@aol.com or www.psychicofnashville.com/aboutgale.html .
I think it would be beneficial to contact her. She does not charge to work cases and has proven success in the past.
Thank you,
J Yates, M.S. Criminal Justice
criminaljusticeteacher.com

Sorry if someone has already posted this. Just got in from work and haven't had time to catch up on today's posts.

I notice this Gale Carrier does Compatibility Analysis($50). Do any of you need this??? Maybe she can tell you whose posts you should avoid reading.

I know it wouldn't be any of mine.:)

I must respond to the question of whether or not drugs is a problem in this area. I think some of us from the area, as well as past locals, have stated that LE in the area can be a little sketchy. There are definitely people in the area that are in the "drug scene". Whether or not those in the area are dealers/just users/cookers, I have no idea.

My Own Opinion!

Did anyone notice this post? It was posted yesterday in the Slain Weleetka girls' classmates return to school forum:

I am an instructor who teaches crime prevention, to include Safety for Children. I have a contact here in Nashville, Gale Carrier, who is a psychic. She has solved and assisted in various cases in several states. She may have information on the Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Paschal-Placker shootings. She is currently working on a drawing of the suspect.
You can contact Gale at gcarrier@aol.com or www.psychicofnashville.com/aboutgale.html .
I think it would be beneficial to contact her. She does not charge to work cases and has proven success in the past.
Thank you,
J Yates, M.S. Criminal Justice
criminaljusticeteacher.com

Sorry if someone has already posted this. Just got in from work and haven't had time to catch up on today's posts.
Link re: source to the above post http://www.topix.net/forum/city/weleetka-ok/TPJAEUJ141K51BU2E#c1

Did anyone notice they listed Taylor's birthdate on the autopsy report as April 6, 1995. Her obituary states her birthdate was March 6, 1995.

Just a FYI on my trip to the truck stop here in Oklahoma. We chose to stop at the exit where the Cowpoke Café is. This is located @ exit # 231
I got some pictures, they are not that great. But there WAS a poster, I could not get a good shot of. But it did not have the POI on it. It had a picture of both girls and offering a reward. I spoke to two people at this stop who both stated they hate that this happened but the way things look this will not get solved anytime soon. One person stated that they did not think the artist drawing would bring any resolution at all that it would take someone coming forward who knows something for fact, and felt like people do know for FACT what happened but no one is talking that knows anything.
Sorry I could not gather anything new or fascinating. But it was worth the stop. I am trying to upload my pictures, they are not that great as I was not prepared it made the camera move in the middle a shot, I would not dare take the camera in while I was asking questions like that I just felt like it might be pushing the note a little so to say. I am on a mobile card, so give me some time for the connection to load the pictures I did take and I will give you the link to what I seen. Possibly someone here who can sense things can get something from the pictures.

Did anyone notice they listed Taylor's birthdate on the autopsy report as April 6, 1995. Her obituary states her birthdate was March 6, 1995.
Whoever did the report typing made a few errors, it happens. My dad's had the year of birth wrong, made him a year younger, he would have loved it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK