Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FlowerChild
Per my buddy in Weleetka these are local people LE would like to talk to - the Southerns live (most of the time) less than 2 miles from the crime scene near the Keloughs off Bryant Road.

And Frog stated the answer is "under our noses."

I think the neighborhood bully was at the local pub, drinking all Sunday afternoon. He finally decides to head home, up Bryant road, for dinner.

En route, he sees Taylor and Skyla walking in the middle of the road. He lays on the horn, they don't move. He gets very angry and tries to scare them with his gun. Taylor gives him the middle finger and tells him he dosen't own the road.

They finally move and let him pass. BUT....he is REALLY angry! He probably says to himself, "I'll show them!" He turns the truck around, drives back to confront them.

Taylor is still telling him where to "stick it". He has had enough and fires the gun into her face.

In the meantime, Skyla is running away while he is shooting Taylor. But she dosen't get very far.

Even though he has had a few drinks in him, he realizes what he has done and continues back into town to the bar.

The answer could be "right under our noses", like Frog said.

Just a FYI on my trip to the truck stop here in Oklahoma. We chose to stop at the exit where the Cowpoke Café is. This is located @ exit # 231
I got some pictures, they are not that great. But there WAS a poster, I could not get a good shot of. But it did not have the POI on it. It had a picture of both girls and offering a reward. I spoke to two people at this stop who both stated they hate that this happened but the way things look this will not get solved anytime soon. One person stated that they did not think the artist drawing would bring any resolution at all that it would take someone coming forward who knows something for fact, and felt like people do know for FACT what happened but no one is talking that knows anything.
Sorry I could not gather anything new or fascinating. But it was worth the stop. I am trying to upload my pictures, they are not that great as I was not prepared it made the camera move in the middle a shot, I would not dare take the camera in while I was asking questions like that I just felt like it might be pushing the note a little so to say. I am on a mobile card, so give me some time for the connection to load the pictures I did take and I will give you the link to what I seen. Possibly someone here who can sense things can get something from the pictures.

c2, thanks - any info is appreciated. I'd love to see any pictures.

Whoever did the report typing made a few errors, it happens. My dad's had the year of birth wrong, made him a year younger, he would have loved it :)

Awww, I'm sure he did love that! You'd think though that with an autopsy report they would get it right.....This is someone's baby they're writing about.

Awww, I'm sure he did love that! You'd think though that with an autopsy report they would get it right.....This is someone's baby they're writing about.
In another case I follow it had a different date of death listed on the Autopsy report than that of the Death Certificate, and on another document even another date!

Wow TG, that is horrible. I'm a stickler for dates and spelling, lol.

Then again, I wouldn't want their job. Can you imagine doing that for a living?

I couldn't help but notice how underweight Skyla was. 39 kg = 86 lbs. That is very, very thin! She was 5' 3".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blackburne