The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

I have a question. I know I have read where people have talked about searching the woods behind the Anthony's house. I was looking at the map that was posted on this thread and was wondering what that is behind their house. Is it water, a retention type pond? I tried to see where/if it has been discussed but couldn't find anything. There is so much to read. Anyway, have the police looked there or did they just do the back yard? Thanks

I would love to see Cindy's reaction to these pics.. I wonder if she recognizes the shoe...

I would also, Sunshinegirl! The shoe would be recognized. Where is the other shoe? I wonder if it was overlooked in the car - maybe shoved up under the carseat?

I think that this is a tremendous find on the part of Joseph and the people with him!!! Those clothes will be connected to Caylee and Casey, IMO, and can be tested for DNA! Now, I would be SHOCKED if Casey is let out of jail!

Underneath something there, was red material. Could it be the backpack someone linked to a pic a few pages ago?

THIS IS BIG!!!!!

I have a question. I know I have read where people have talked about searching the woods behind the Anthony's house. I was looking at the map that was posted on this thread and was wondering what that is behind their house. Is it water, a retention type pond? I tried to see where/if it has been discussed but couldn't find anything. There is so much to read. Anyway, have the police looked there or did they just do the back yard? Thanks

Yea I saw that too and wondered what that was. There is an awful amount of woods behind the house, have they searched that area completely I wonder? We have washes where I live, I was thinking that was what the pond was, some sort of wash. I could be wrong.

We agree... that is why we unanimously decided to notify OCSO. We are still looking for more volunteers to come out... we will have a cadaver dog tomorrow. Please e-mail me if you are interested in coming out. joseph.jordan@josephsjordan.com

Thank you to you and all of the volunteers who are working to try to find what has happened to little Caylee, you are very special people. :clap:

One article I read mentioned that the group had made plans using a mb - that's great! More people may realize that message boards are serious and can be a tremendous resource.

LE can get the cadaver dogs in that area. I would love to know if the dogs have been sent to sniff at the articles found today!

The square toe yellow sandal and the white trim black top, to me, look like things that were in style about 5-6 years ago and were maybe discarded, but it's good they were found and are being checked out.

The square toe yellow sandal and the white trim black top, to me, look like things that were in style about 5-6 years ago and were maybe discarded, but it's good they were found and are being checked out.

And the '84 hoody that Casey was wearing when she was arrested looks like it was in style around that time period too. Maybe that is the link? :)

It is your passion and dedication from everyone on these boards that makes it possible. The people at the WFTV forum have been searching DAILY, while this was my first day with them, I have been searching on my own. If you remember, OCSO searched this area a few weeks ago when I was passing out flyers. Any locations or tips on where to search, please let us know. You guys are an integral part of this. We need solid leads and possible locations to move forward and keep doing this.

Thank you for all you are doing for this family.

And the '84 hoody that Casey was wearing when she was arrested looks like it was in style around that time period too. Maybe that is the link? :)

Actually I saw that light blue shirt with the hood on the clearance rack at Target day before yesterday. I was sort of shocked even though I'd read that some of her other clothes were from Target.

Unless I'm mistaken, aren't there a couple homeless camps out that way? I'm not sure exactly where, but I've read about them in the local press. Might be farther east on Colonial.

This could be where the stuff came from. Not trying to rain on any parade, but it is a pretty good possibility.

Actually I saw that light blue shirt with the hood on the clearance rack at Target day before yesterday. I was sort of shocked even though I'd read that some of her other clothes were from Target.

I'm sorry I was trying to be funny. Casey is all around tacky IMO I have no idea what clothes from Target, Old Navy etc. look like. Unfortunately I spend too much time/money at Nordstrom and the like. :)

I still think this could be big because of the clothing sizes of size 3/5 female and size 5 child's clothing. Also the 2 book bags. I do hope there are maybe papers, etc. in the adult bookbag.

Maybe these are items Casey took out of her car because they held the 'death scent'. These clothing items do not look to be items that are really old. They could appear that way after a month in the elements and rain. If a bloodhound could be given a scent of the clothes Casey was wearing when arrested, the dog could tell if the clothes were Casey's. There are folds in the clothing that have not had as much exposure to the elements, IMO. The jail would have Casey's clothing that she wearing when arrested stored as inmate property.
Again, I really think this is going to be a big find! I am going to have to go look at the pics of Casey that have been stored here on the board because that top looks familiar!

I still think this could be big because of the clothing sizes of size 3/5 female and size 5 child's clothing. Also the 2 book bags. I do hope there are maybe papers, etc. in the adult bookbag.

Maybe these are items Casey took out of her car because they held the 'death scent'. These clothing items do not look to be items that are really old. They could appear that way after a month in the elements and rain. If a bloodhound could be given a scent of the clothes Casey was wearing when arrested, the dog could tell if the clothes were Casey's. There are folds in the clothing that have not had as much exposure to the elements, IMO. The jail would have Casey's clothing that she wearing when arrested stored as inmate property.
Again, I really think this is going to be a big find! I am going to have to go look at the pics of Casey that have been stored here on the board because that top looks familiar!

On the white t-shirt is the word "shack" anyone in FL know what this could be?

Maybe these are items Casey took out of her car because they held the 'death scent'. These clothing items do not look to be items that are really old. They could appear that way after a month in the elements and rain.
They'd have been out there for two months at this point.

I can't believe this beautiful girl is gone two months. :(

I thought I saw that black top somewhere too. Have spent most of the evening trying to find it but no luck. Hope you have better luck than I did.. Casey sure did like black tops and black usually fads very fast. That top didnt look real faded to me

Since not everyone is even aware of this thread, maybe someone ought to include a link to the tanktop photo into the "general" thread and ask the oodles of more eyes which follow those threads religiously about the tanktop also...the more folks looking at it specifically trying to remember or recall having seen it before the faster it might be possible to make a link if there's one to be found! Especially since I think some folks were saving pictures before they were getting removed (since many are no longer online)

Wonder why this new find hasn't been ALL OVER the media??? weekend off maybe?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Methtestingkit
Back