The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

Unless I'm mistaken, aren't there a couple homeless camps out that way? I'm not sure exactly where, but I've read about them in the local press. Might be farther east on Colonial.

This could be where the stuff came from. Not trying to rain on any parade, but it is a pretty good possibility.

There are many homeless camps all over Florida.

I've been here since the Peterson case. Lurking sometimes but reading all of y'alls good posts.

I know that some don't believe in the psychics and I don't most BUT I remember a quote from one posted here who said she saw Caylee with pink flowers on her feet. Maybe not REAL pink flowers but pink flowers on a backpack. The backpack doesn't have to be hers but something that was placed on top of a burial to cover it.

I did a search and found this
http://www.trackshack.com/events/grandprix/calendar.php

Lots of stuff at the trackshack.com if that's where the shirt is from.

I think you got it, grace60 - it looks like the "grand prix" shirt from the 06-07 season. Here's the same logo, on the top of this banner:

06_07banner_final.jpg

I also thought that black shirt looked familiar.

Surely by now the Anthonys have heard of this discovery, somehow. And if they had recognised it, surely we'd have heard about that, somehow.

I'm not sure the Anthony's would admit that the clothing is Caseys and Caylee's. IMO, they are either in such denial or in an extreme protection mode with Casey at this point. That they would discount any evidence presented that would show the possibility that the nanny/kidnapping story is not real. I think they will believe or spin the nanny/kidnapping story until the day they die.

This article was just updated. Not sure if there is anything new though.

http://www.local6.com/news/17212701/detail.html

A group of Internet bloggers following the case of a missing Orlando girl have united and are searching wooded areas of Central Florida for the child in a mystery that continues to grab the nation's attention. (more at link)

I'm not sure the Anthony's would admit that the clothing is Caseys and Caylee's. IMO, they are either in such denial or in an extreme protection mode with Casey at this point. That they would discount any evidence presented that would show the possibility that the nanny/kidnapping story is not real. I think they will believe or spin the nanny/kidnapping story until the day they die.

I agree.

They've got to know Caylee is beyond help at this point.

But if they DID admit they recognized the clothing... I wouldn't be surprised if the new Casey story is that both she & Caylee were kidnapped & dragged to that location & "hero Casey" managed to escape to go for help.

(Well except for the fact that she forgot to tell anyone that Caylee was still being held captive & just went about her partying & enjoying life)

Since not everyone is even aware of this thread, maybe someone ought to include a link to the tanktop photo into the "general" thread and ask the oodles of more eyes which follow those threads religiously about the tanktop also...the more folks looking at it specifically trying to remember or recall having seen it before the faster it might be possible to make a link if there's one to be found! Especially since I think some folks were saving pictures before they were getting removed (since many are no longer online)

IIRC, Casey's Photobucket account is where we saw her in the black tank top.

When I first saw the pic of the clothing found, I also thought it looked VERY familiar.... not so sure about the white trim though but it's definitely a style Casey would wear.

Yeah, I searched back through all of the photo links...found CA wearing black tank tops, but not one that had the white trim.

I swore I'd never let myself get involved in another case like this after the Danielle Van Dam case that was so close to home. I searched for that child for three weeks and we found so many back packs, and clothing everywhere. Casey and Caylee were not on a camping trip. I do not think these items have anything to do with this case. If someone is going to hide a body they are not going to leave things like this behind. Do you really think that sandle they have a picture of is Casey's? She would not be caught dead in a sandle that was bought from a 99c store.

This case is sucking the life out of so many people. I could almost put my life on it that if Casey commited suicide tomorrow this case would become just another case of a missing child and everybody would go about their lives until the media strikes up another juicy case. I do not think Caylee is going to be found because Casey will never tell anybody what she did. I feel deep in my heart that she murdered Caylee in a rage. Let's face it, she has a horrible temper and from what the lead detective said on the stand Caylee had bruises on her and there are witnesses to testify to that. Hell, he even has a photo of Caylee with a black eye. There's so much more evidence in this case we do not know about. Remember the Westerfield case??? Tons of evidence that the public was not privy to. JMO

Wonder what the big wad of clear plastic, looks like a dropcloth for painting, is doing with this stuff. There is a lot of stuff there.

I think you got it, grace60 - it looks like the "grand prix" shirt from the 06-07 season. Here's the same logo, on the top of this banner:

06_07banner_final.jpg

Please tell me which picture you can see a logo in ... is it on josephsjordan's website, or on the Channel 6 slideshow? I have looked and looked, and I don't know where a logo is visible. Is it on a shirt? What color is the shirt? Where is the picture of the 06-07 Grand Prix shirt? (I'm still looking, but getting tired.) Why can't I see it! :mad:

Maybe some links?

tia

They could always admit the clothing belonged to Casey & Caylee, if it does, and suggest it was taken out of Casey's car while it was parked at Amscot before being towed away.

Was this the park that Casey told her brother Lee she went to for some reason, not fun or work or something like that?

Was this the park that Casey told her brother Lee she went to for some reason, not fun or work or something like that?

she mentioned the park as a possible location of where she lost her cell phone

Please tell me which picture you can see a logo in ... is it on josephsjordan's website, or on the Channel 6 slideshow? I have looked and looked, and I don't know where a logo is visible. Is it on a shirt? What color is the shirt? Where is the picture of the 06-07 Grand Prix shirt? (I'm still looking, but getting tired.) Why can't I see it! :mad:

Maybe some links?

tia
Look at the "yellow flip flop and white rope" picture on josephsjordan's site - linked previously. Maximize the photo and scroll to the right, you will see what looks like a white T shirt with the Track Shack logo (upside down in the pic, by the way).

while everyone is looking at caseys pics for the clothes that were found, you might want to keep an eye out on her friends clothing also. she seems like a borrower to me. JMHO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medievalratattack
Back