RUMORS ONLY/not verified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there MS, nothing in the news as far as I can tell... Things are sure quieter so far this evening than LAST evening :)

I guess we will just have to be patient. I'd like to hear something...Sheza are you doing alright ? you lil nightowl :)

Hi there MS, nothing in the news as far as I can tell... Things are sure quieter so far this evening than LAST evening :)
With the time differential it was only late afternoon here yesterday when my pulse was rising, waiting for news. Then I had a delivery and I was like a kid with a toy taken away when I had to leave the 'puter'
09.gif

Frog ,took pictures of that tree that had been carved on. I thought that was rather odd.Maybe, Peter walked there just to be alone...and started carving.

LOL...I can relate to that TG...seems we get rapped up with this case and its hard to leave !!

Heh, I hear ya there, imagine when I opened the laptop this morning and had NO internet connection. I felt like I was missing an appendage :p

Frog ,took pictures of that tree that had been carved on. I thought that was rather odd.Maybe, Peter walked there just to be alone...and started carving.
It looked like a dug out in the truck, maybe a bullet they missed during the investigation???

I'm not sure TG...the dug out shavings looked fresh...not weathered...that is what confused me

LOL...I can relate to that TG...seems we get rapped up with this case and its hard to leave !!
It's not just this case, I follow several, and the alerts alone from here and Google were driving me nuts hearing them come in and I had to stick with the delivery guys.

Let's take another look at it! What do we think?
fdalpt.jpg

Well, it kinda looks like ricochet from a .40 cal slug to me. JHP(Jacketed Hollowpoint) rounds will do that because when they hit something they mushroom, outward.

I'm not sure TG...the dug out shavings looked fresh...not weathered...that is what confused me

Since we are just guessing it does look like where LE may have notched out an area in order to retrieve a bullet. Maybe one that passed through one of the girls bodies.

It has aged around the edges like it would if it was done months ago and looks neatly cut imo. LE does try to do it so the tree will not have a large scarring area.

imoo

Well, would shavings be in a pile if was a bullet.?

Imo it wouldn't be, MS. I don't think this is a ricocheted shot. If it ricocheted off of the tree it would be more like a glancing slice and scarring of the tree rather than having this much area gone. Whatever this was seemed to have been embedded into the tree......not ricocheting off the tree imo. I think LE notched out the area and checked to see if a bullet had become lodged in the tree and if so then they carefully removed it.

Usually when a tree is struck by a ricocheting shot the wood will splinter in small pieces and do not land in a pile as the force of the shot will cause the tree where it has been hit to splinter in various directions if hit at a glance.

Just my opinion though.

Well do you think someone else was trying to CYA & see if a bullet was there ?

Well do you think someone else was trying to CYA & see if a bullet was there ?

I really don't GS. It actually wouldn't be this neat looking imo. Especially if the perps had tried to remove it and I don't think there was thoughts of that or time to even think about it.

Imo this may have been a bullet that passed through one of the girls' bodies and lodged itself in the tree that was most likely in the line of fire behind where one of the girls stood when being shot.

I have seen LE widen out some around the area when retrieving bullets that have become embedded in walls or outside areas such as a tree line, fencing, etc. They do this so they can have the exact angle of the bullet as it entered the stationary object.

To me these weren't careful killers. They left bullet casings behind at the scene.

I do wonder now since they did decide to release that a Glock 40 was used if the other weapon used is not commonly owned either. With only around 55 people even having a Glock in this area shows it is not that common to have imo.

I think they are withholding the other weapon caliber so when they do an inventory on these others that have not come forward yet, OSBI will be asking them what other type of weapons they own.

imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member