RUMORS ONLY/not verified

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been contemplating this case this morning....

I would have expected LE to nab the perps almost immediately if this were young kids or a thrill killing or anything else simple.

The fact that they seem to have little to go on argues for this being a much more complicated, and possibly professional, scenario.

I still think the most likely thing is that the girls came across someone they knew, engaged with someone big-time in drugs or whatever, and then were killed by the more sophisticated (underworld-wise) latter as they walked home, to avoid their revealing what they saw.

It's like, on the spot, unplanned, but still deftly done.

I've been contemplating this case this morning....

I would have expected LE to nab the perps almost immediately if this were young kids or a thrill killing or anything else simple.

The fact that they seem to have little to go on argues for this being a much more complicated, and possibly professional, scenario.

I still think the most likely thing is that the girls came across someone they knew, engaged with someone big-time in drugs or whatever, and then were killed by the more sophisticated (underworld-wise) latter as they walked home, to avoid their revealing what they saw.

It's like, on the spot, unplanned, but still deftly done.

What puzzles me about the professional hit theory it seems if that was so that it certainly wouldn't have taken 12-13 shots especially now that we know one was a .40 caliber Glock.

I know nothing about drugs but would drug dealers deal their drugs right on the wide open road that seemed to be well traveled? There is no evidence that the girls were ever in the wooded areas but just went to the bridge and back.

Imo, it is way too sloppy to be a professional hit especially with the victims being so defenseless and unable to fight back. JMO though.

imoo

What puzzles me about the professional hit theory it seems if that was so that it certainly wouldn't have taken 12-13 shots especially now that we know one was a .40 caliber Glock.

I know nothing about drugs but would drug dealers deal their drugs right on the wide open road that seemed to be well traveled? There is no evidence that the girls were ever in the wooded areas but just went to the bridge and back.

Imo, it is way too sloppy to be a professional hit especially with the victims being so defenseless and unable to fight back. JMO though.

imoo

Professional may not be the right word to use for drug dealers. Maybe it could just be called a hit. Remember the drug dealers who killed an entire family, including two children, around the Port Lucie, FL turnpike? All were shot multiple times - while kneeling.

If I correctly recall, this is an unpaved country road well-traveled by locals, but I wonder exactly how many cars per hour travel the road.

Professional may not be the right word to use for drug dealers. Maybe it could just be called a hit. Remember the drug dealers who killed an entire family, including two children, around the Port Lucie, FL turnpike? All were shot multiple times - while kneeling.

If I correctly recall, this is an unpaved country road well-traveled by locals, but I wonder exactly how many cars per hour travel the road.

I do remember that horribly sad case but the father was involved in drugs wasnt he? I know that they will wipe out entire families so that they leave no witnesses but they usually make sure the one they think scammed them out of drugs is murdered too.

We had 6 people in one family murdered in a neighboring town from me 2 or 3 years ago. The entire family was slaughtered (2 adults 4 children). The family had been in Georgia for about 2 years but had left Texas and the father had been an informant there. The drug gang tracked them down.

Yes, that is right it was an unpaved rural road but many of these types of roads have quite a bit of traffic on them.......at least they do here.

imoo

I do remember that horribly sad case but the father was involved in drugs wasnt he? I know that they will wipe out entire families so that they leave no witnesses but they usually make sure the one they think scammed them out of drugs is murdered too.

We had 6 people in one family murdered in a neighboring town from me 2 or 3 years ago. The entire family was slaughtered (2 adults 4 children). The family had been in Georgia for about 2 years but had left Texas and the father had been an informant there. The drug gang tracked them down.

Yes, that is right it was an unpaved rural road but many of these types of roads have quite a bit of traffic on them.......at least they do here.

imoo

When we were there, Friday afternoon, there were 3 or 4 vehicles went by, one of them a truck of men who looked like workers going home somewhere. All the vehicles came from the north, going south, and none of them turned into Plackers. We drove around out there for a bit, looking to see if we could tell where people lived, like maybe the other family, or these Southerns, and we never came up with anything. We were just curious. We never saw anything, (except a little butterfly that stopped to rest on the tree over the memorial, and a little tiny frog which hopped into the brush across the road) but we hung around a little bit and it sure felt creepy. Mostly just because we knew what happened there. Otherwise, it would have just felt like an old country road.
The

WEll, I dont know what happened there... my typing posted before I hit post. Weird
Anyway, I was gonna say, the memorial looked tired. I dont know any other word to describe it.
If you all go to the post where I put the pics, you can view the 7 pictures I took. There isnt much to them, but they are just recent.

WEll, I dont know what happened there... my typing posted before I hit post. Weird
Anyway, I was gonna say, the memorial looked tired. I dont know any other word to describe it.
If you all go to the post where I put the pics, you can view the 7 pictures I took. There isnt much to them, but they are just recent.
Hi frog, is that in the photo thread? (Oh, and yes, that has happened to me before too :) )

Frog it takes me where I have to enter my email ect... I think u have to post the link that is under the pic.. i don't know I am new to tiny pics

NEVER MIND SORRY....

Wow it is lonely there.

Hello 99, and Frog.

Thanks for the pics. I haven't looked at them yet but, thanks for taking the time to get them.

Keyboard~
You are one of the funniest posters on here.
Welcome!!

The pics were great Frog.

Thank-you!

Hello 99, and Frog.

Thanks for the pics. I haven't looked at them yet but, thanks for taking the time to get them.

Keyboard~
You are one of the funniest posters on here.
Welcome!!
Thanks for the welcome, Ruflossn. There are really only three ways I can effectively deal with tragedies like this: 1. Write music, 2. Try to make jokes, and 3. Talk about it with others who feel the same way I do. #1 has been happening for some time now. #2, while marginally effective at times, can sometimes seem out of place (I certainly hope I don't offend anyone on this board; admittedly, I don't always know when to put the brakes on lol), and #3 is the very reason I started posting here at WS. Everyone I have met and talked to on this board so far has been so great, and I am grateful to have a place I can share my thoughts. Especially since up here in Ohio there has been absolutely NOTHING mentioned about this case by the media for quite some time, and most people I try to talk to about it have never even heard of the case. :(

Cheers!

Thanks Frog, great pics, although it brought a lump to my throat and tears to my eyes. I certainly hope nobody is really taking things from this memorial, that is just wrong.

Thank you for posting that, TG.
The first pic is just to show the dense forestry behind the memorial.
The second is the notch in the tree, and if you look real close, just to the left of the star, hanging on a little branch that makes a backwards C, (maybe you can blow that up in size) is the little rosary that I was told that was left by someone... hanging over where little Skyla lied. I am not sure how true this is, but I have heard this from the start.
The third pic is of most of the memorial. I had to step back to get the rest of the northern most part of it, with Skyla's new cross.
It is in the pics on tinypic. So is a pic of a little red bear, wedged in between Taylor's cross and stones. I put that there sometime in June and it is exaclty as I left it. I remember I felt so sad cuz it was out of the rock boundary of the memorial, but I wanted it close to Taylor's cross.
The 4th pic is of a dog in the road. It came from down by Plackers, and slowly moved closer the longer I was there. Upon leaving I noticed it was nursing, and now wished I had some food to leave for it. Wishing I could go back and feed it.
The 5th picture is a closer up of the heart we have grown to know so well. The one placed there at the beginning, with the pictures of the girls. On it hangs a couple of other rosarys. I guess that is what they are, I am not Catholic, so I am only repeating what I was told they were.
My heart feel so heavy looking at these.

Thank you for posting that, TG.
The first pic is just to show the dense forestry behind the memorial.
The second is the notch in the tree, and if you look real close, just to the left of the star, hanging on a little branch that makes a backwards C, (maybe you can blow that up in size) is the little rosary that I was told that was left by someone... hanging over where little Skyla lied. I am not sure how true this is, but I have heard this from the start.
The third pic is of most of the memorial. I had to step back to get the rest of the northern most part of it, with Skyla's new cross.
It is in the pics on tinypic. So is a pic of a little red bear, wedged in between Taylor's cross and stones. I put that there sometime in June and it is exaclty as I left it. I remember I felt so sad cuz it was out of the rock boundary of the memorial, but I wanted it close to Taylor's cross.
The 4th pic is of a dog in the road. It came from down by Plackers, and slowly moved closer the longer I was there. Upon leaving I noticed it was nursing, and now wished I had some food to leave for it. Wishing I could go back and feed it.
The 5th picture is a closer up of the heart we have grown to know so well. The one placed there at the beginning, with the pictures of the girls. On it hangs a couple of other rosarys. I guess that is what they are, I am not Catholic, so I am only repeating what I was told they were.
My heart feel so heavy looking at these.
Yeah, I admittedly get a little choked up looking at them too... Thank you again for taking them :)

Yeah, I admittedly get a little choked up looking at them too... Thank you again for taking them :)
You are all very welcome for the pics. I just was trying to get a grasp of the feeling, being there. It was sad, and at the same time a bit scary.
If I go back, I will try to take more. Just dont know when that will be.

oopsy. I thought I had the pic of the red bear on tinypic, but I failed to put it there. It is there now. When I left it there, there was nothing else around it. Just the cross, outside of the boundaries of the rocks. Other items have been placed there since.
There is a pic of the POI at my tinypics page. It was taken when I went into the Freelance in Henryetta to check up on the roadblock thing. To see the paper where they published their information. The poi pic is taped on their trophy case just inside the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rube Goldberg Variations