RUMORS ONLY/not verified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Frog... That was so "brave "of you. I hope you were not alone young lady !! It just seems so lonely like I said before.

KeyBoard it is really amazing how these girls have brought together a group of strangers. They gave us a gift. I am not making making lite of this either they really have. I get this big ole lump in my throat you know.

Flossie, Frog, CC, You , Ann Fan too & many others ..I don't want to leave anyone out....are all new wonderful friends, and i call them "Our Girls"

Thank you for the pics frog. Most of us will not get a chance to see the memorial in person and you have given us a way to feel like we have kind of been there somewhat. If this has already been answered forgive me but is the hole in the tree recent and if so how recent?

Thank you for the pics frog. Most of us will not get a chance to see the memorial in person and you have given us a way to feel like we have kind of been there somewhat. If this has already been answered forgive me but is the hole in the tree recent and if so how recent?

It looked recent, but I am not a tree expert, but it looked fairly fresh. And I havent heard any of the locals who travel down there regularly mention it before. I DO know a few who go there upon occasion, to take items of love. It's kinda like a feeling that no one wants them to feel alone. At least that is how some of us feel. A feeling that we want them to know we remember them and love them. Funny how you can get to know someone and love them, after they are gone.

And no, GS. I was not alone. I am not that brave!
Gotta go!

Thank you Frog... That was so "brave "of you. I hope you were not alone young lady !! It just seems so lonely like I said before.

KeyBoard it is really amazing how these girls have brought together a group of strangers. They gave us a gift. I am not making making lite of this either they really have. I get this big ole lump in my throat you know.

Flossie, Frog, CC, You , Ann Fan too & many others ..I don't want to leave anyone out....are all new wonderful friends, and i call them "Our Girls"

Well said, GS. Very well said. They sure have given us a gift, and when I mentioned on another thread that they shouldn't have made their mark on the world in this tragic manner, I failed to mention that they have made a positive mark as well; they have brought together scores of people (not just here, but everywhere) who otherwise may have never talked at all. To "Our Girls": Thank you. :)

Cheers!

On the memorial pic at the lower let corner.. it looks like a plate with a turtle on it. How sweet is that. I had to save pic & look at it enlarged on my comp on preview ...to see it and I found the teddy Frog.. what a neat color. That is so precious.

I don't think anyone is taking things from the memorial...and the lights are not getting enough sunshine to recharge. I go to the memorial alone all the time. I just like to have silence, and peace when I am there.

99~
I feel the same way about 'our girls' and all of us being friends. I have never in my life had friends that I meant through cyber space, but, wow~ I do consider so many on here friends. This tragedy has definitely brought on good things amongst so many of us.

~xxooxxoo~
Flossie

Professional may not be the right word to use for drug dealers. Maybe it could just be called a hit. Remember the drug dealers who killed an entire family, including two children, around the Port Lucie, FL turnpike? All were shot multiple times - while kneeling.

If I correctly recall, this is an unpaved country road well-traveled by locals, but I wonder exactly how many cars per hour travel the road.

Trino, after reading your post, the thought occured to me...Oh God, I hope Taylor and Skyla weren't made to get on their knees before being shot! This would be horrible!

Did the autopsies say anything about markes on the girls knees?

I don't think anyone is taking things from the memorial...and the lights are not getting enough sunshine to recharge. I go to the memorial alone all the time. I just like to have silence, and peace when I am there.

I wish someone would go check on that dog. I just begged my husband to take me back down there to feed it. He said we dont have enough time today. Its an hour or more drive. Maybe it wasn't hungry, maybe it just missed Taylor. I dont know.

I want to go when I can spend a little more time. Like you feel. But I havent been able to. Maybe I can get Sheza to go with me some day.

Someone stated they knew some particular things were missing. I have no reason to doubt. Seems I DID hear of a panda there once upon a time. Sad. If someone could disfigure a cross, they could take stuff. This is JMO

It looked a little thin, but maybe just cuz it was nursing. I just know it seemed it wanted to be up there with us for some reason. It would creep up a few feet and stop. Then creep a few more when we werent looking, then stop. We noticed how much closer it was each time we would look. When we left, we looked back, and it went on up to the memorial. I wondered if maybe it was looking for someone to feed it. I could have been wrong.
Hubby said we just didnt have time to go there today. I want to go and take more pics... and just feel. I dont know how to put that. Does anyone understand?

It looked a little thin, but maybe just cuz it was nursing. I just know it seemed it wanted to be up there with us for some reason. It would creep up a few feet and stop. Then creep a few more when we werent looking, then stop. We notice how much closer it was each time we would look. When we left, we looked back, and it went on up to the memorial. I wondered if maybe it was looking for someone to feed it. I could have been wrong.

Oh how sad. The visuals are breaking my heart. Poor thing. This whole thing is just so sad. My heart will be heavy until they arrest someone ... it'll still be sad, but at least I can rest knowing they have the b******(s)!!!!

I hope somebody didn't leave her out there.. Do people leave candy at the site I wonder. Hopefully she is just a local hound & feels protective over the site, They have gifts & no one can tell me any different.

Oh how sad. The visuals are breaking my heart. Poor thing. This whole thing is just so sad. My heart will be heavy until they arrest someone ... it'll still be sad, but at least I can rest knowing they have the b******(s)!!!!

That is exactly how I feel !!

I've been daydreaming about all of us meeting in Weleetka to pay homage to the memory of these precious girls. It would be so awesome!

Originally Posted by CMorrison64
That is exactly how I feel !!

Remember How i said in the beginning.. I was going to pray that God puts such a heavy burden on someones heart that they have to come forward. In a way I have been feeling guilty if that is what has happen to Vicky. i just don't know now if I should of been praying that !!

I've been daydreaming about all of us meeting in Weleetka to pay homage to the memory of these precious girls. It would be so awesome!
That would be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, indeed. :)

Trust me, If I could make it out there, I sure would. But I'm afraid I wouldn't want to leave until I personally (with your all's help) hunted down the slimeball(s) and skinned em alive, slowly ... long, torturously!!!!

Trust me, If I could make it out there, I sure would. But I'm afraid I wouldn't want to leave until I personally (with your all's help) hunted down the slimeball(s) and skinned em alive, slowly ... long, torturously!!!!
LOL I'd certainly be right there to help. Well said! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member