Official Documents To Be Released Today

I got that same feeling about him too. I think there are a lot of people in Caseys life that feel betrayed.

People like casey are very, very good at making people feel sorry for them, thats how she got people to keep helping her, and when that did not work, she just found new friends to use. Trust me, it's an art and she has it down pat

How hard is it to set up a website complete with email. It can't be that hard from what I've heard. A 16 year old girl can do it (whateverlife.com)

You're right. It's not hard at all. And at least from the ones we knew of earlier, it wasn't even from a site, they were totally spoofed and not even from a domain name that was legit. But that's not difficult to do either. Trust me, I deal with it all the time. LOL.

anyone have any idea why casey deleted so many of the photos of her and caylee? why would she get on line, during this investigation and do that?

Could it be that she did not want things in the background used to identify where she was?

I didn't study the email addresses at universal to see if the true email addresses to Universal matched the fake emails from Casey using a Universal email address.

At least the ones we saw earlier were not. There had been a lot posted showing exactly why they weren't legit and how it was done when this issue arose a few weeks back with the first release of the whole faked email from the non-job.

Oh, I think this is going to backfire BIG, BIG TIME on the defense & on the Padillas.

Cindy was bad, but Padilla is 100x's worse for Casey! lol

Meanwhile LE has lots of breathing room while Baez tries out various defense theories. And I'm sure LE has probably gotten more cooperation from people who are totally disgusted with the endless talk about Casey as some kind of victim & maybe didn't want to get involved earlier.

I think Padilla is working with Baez for the purpose of creating reasonable doubt.

I also started with Ryan's testimony since he's known CA since they were little kids.

I really felt sorry for Ryan. It seems with all his studdering that he was pained in talking about someone he thought was a friend. I also think it was really brave of him to admit as well, that knowing what he knows of the timeline and what he was told by Cindy and Casey, he came to the realization that Cindy may even be involved in a cover-up, because her stories to LE weren't sitting right with what he knew about both of them and their words to him.

I think that's a GREAT assessment of what I took away from his statement also.

If I ever saw a case for the insanity defense.............. Baez has to be working on that angle now. BUT, does Casey's twisted and demented personality meet those standards (for legal insanity?) She is certainly insane.

I disagree

I think Padilla is working with Baez for the purpose of creating reasonable doubt.

I don't see how the defense is going to spin this evidence...and we don;t even know what the smoking guns are! As far as I'm concerned...the "31 days" is NOT spin-able!

In the second set of docs on page 34 it mentions a knife that was in the car. Cindy washed it? I can't imagine why she washed so many things.

In the second set of docs on page 34 it mentions a knife that was in the car. Cindy washed it? I can't imagine why she washed so many things.

June Cleaver-itis!

While George helped dispose of Caylee and/or evidence...Cindy made things all "pretty!"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dontstayin
Back