Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think but strippers don't make that much money after they pay for stage time.

I agree. They have to tip the bartender, waitress', DJ, and pay the house each night they work. Also, each joint is different and will charge them penalties if they don't make their lap-dance or private-room quotas.

No, I was never a stripper/exotic dancer; just interviewed a couple.

What if the body was hidden where the spare tire is stored.... is that large enough to hold Caylee?

I'm sure LE went over the car with a fine tooth comb & know exactly what was in that car & where. We'll find out soon enough.

I am guessing that the hair and stain that was found was in the main compartment of the trunk. It didn't say anything about finding it in the spare tire compartment.

Doc set 2, page 348.

'One of the Attorneys, who I believe was Cindy and George Anthoney's Attorney, told me that I covered it...."

But the name is never mentioned as to whom the other Attorney was. Baez was one, but not the one who told the police officer that it was fine to check out the yard.

Admittedly, I am not quite as young as I used to be. But I am convinced that I remember there being 3 attorneys ~ Baez and Walsh for Casey and another for George and Cindy. They did not give the name of the other attorney. I need to go look at some point or this will make me crazy.

I am still suspicious about where the spare fit..........You usually can order any car with a full size spare.........and if it had a full size spare at one time, it would certainly have enough space for a body as small as Caylee's.
If Caylee's body was secreted in the wheel well, I would hope that there is evidence of her presence there.

We haven't heard anything further about the stain that was noticed in the trunk, have we?

I don't know how you all here know so much. I didn't know this or probably a lot of things about this case. Very helpful to clear up my 'what ifs'. makes me crazy to think this vile thing sitting in jail is letting her little baby rot out there somewhere and doesn't give one ounce of crap about anyone but herself.:mad:

Casey, I can only pray you end up in jail for all your natural life and then receive God's justice as well.

Hi and welcome PattyCake! Most of the WS'rs on this board have been around for a long time, and are very, very good at doing research. Once the research is done, then we all kind of pitch in and discuss possible scenarios or theory to actual facts that have been released by the police dept. or by the States Attorney.

Again, welcome !

I don't know how you all here know so much. I didn't know this or probably a lot of things about this case. Very helpful to clear up my 'what ifs'. makes me crazy to think this vile thing sitting in jail is letting her little baby rot out there somewhere and doesn't give one ounce of crap about anyone but herself.:mad:

Casey, I can only pray you end up in jail for all your natural life and then receive God's justice as well.

I didn't say I "know", I said "I think'!

IMO, if George had ANY part with moving Caylee's body, I think he would have left very soon after.

I just can't see him staying behind with Cindy shooting off her mouth AND making the whole family look suspicious. lol

People who are guilty of something NEED to stay around to make sure what information is out there..........also to leave at a time like that would be suspicious in it'self. Keep in mind he is former LE.

If you notice he is around very little now.

7/10 (apprx) Casey calls Ann Chase's son Mark Hawkins in Cali and tells him she has something to tell him that she had already told her mother
and brother; said she was coming to California

Have we heard anything about this Ann Chase?

Do you really think she ditched the car with the body hidden in it? Why would she have precisely hidden the body and ditched the car? For the body only to be found?

No, I think she ditched the car AFTER she disposed of the body.

I just don't believe Casey would leave the body in the car & take a chance that LE would find her daughter dead in HER car.

Maybe this has been covered? Does anyone think Caylees body was still in the car when her parents picked it up and they decided to cover for her? Or at least her dad? I think Cindy's 911 call is a gut real reaction and quite obviously the correct one too. But is it possible?

No, I don't, and this is why. George got in that car and drove it away. They talk about how bad the smell was, and I am sure it was, and IMO it was coming from the stain in the trunk. Had the body actually been in there, it would have at minimum had to be there from June 30th when the car was towed to July 15th, when it was picked up. Even a small body in a car in Florida during that time of year when it is hot and humid would have been a smell that was unbearable. It wouldn't have just smelled in close proximity to the car, it would have been spread in a much larger area. Also, there is no way, with hair, dirt, and whatever size stain was found in the trunk for that car to have been cleaned well enough to cover what would have happened had a body been left in a trunk in the Florida summer for 15-16 days.
Lanie

Do you really think she ditched the car with the body hidden in it? Why would she have precisely hidden the body and ditched the car? For the body only to be found?

It would be a very stupid move. And, I don't like to assume guilt until proven.
However, if she had -it might fit why she left her checkbook on the seat, and personal belongings in the car... to make it seem like the car was stolen? I really do not think she abandoned the car with anyone's body in it.

I didn't say I "know", I said "I think'!

oh, okay :)
either way, everyone is so helpful with clarifying so many things and one of these things I wasn't aware of was that someone was with George when he opened the trunk. That's all. I think WS people are great.

If Caylee's body was secreted in the wheel well, I would hope that there is evidence of her presence there.

We haven't heard anything further about the stain that was noticed in the trunk, have we?

Not officially..........but I think it is back and they are just waiting on all three results to be back. They may all be back........the prosecution has no obligation to release any of that until she is charged with a capital crime.

It is sure not needed in the neglect case. That is a given.

Doc set 2, page 348.

'One of the Attorneys, who I believe was Cindy and George Anthoney's Attorney, told me that I covered it...."

But the name is never mentioned as to whom the other Attorney was. Baez was one, but not the one who told the police officer that it was fine to check out the yard.

I was looking for that video, while uploading and being here and my computer said: "oh no you don't" and booted me off.

So in that document it reads an "attorney" but never classifies who the attorney was for. OK.

IIRC......it was a woman. Where I got that I have no idea.

I recall their being another female lawyer around, but in this specific passage it definitely says, "He told me..."

But I think you're right, at some point in there, there was another lawyer.

No, I think she ditched the car AFTER she disposed of the body.

I just don't believe Casey would leave the body in the car & take a chance that LE would find her daughter dead in HER car.

Exactly my point! Thank you! :clap:

I was looking for that video, while uploading and being here and my computer said: "oh no you don't" and booted me off.

So in that document it reads an "attorney" but never classifies who the attorney was for. OK.

Patty G - namesake - how did you buy a talking computer?
(sorry, I make lame jokes).

I have to wonder if the alerts from the dogs was because George removed some things from the trunk of car and put them in the backyard, therfore transfering decomp. There was something about a blue crate that LE removed from the home. There was no mention of anything being in the trunk at the tow yard excecpt a white bag with garbage in it. If GA is telling the truth about the gas cans being in the back of the car on 6/24 and the car was dumped on sometime after Amscot closed on 6.26 to be notice at 7:00Am on 6/27, towed on 6/30 then the body would have had to be placed and removed between 6/24-/6/27. It also had to have been in there long enough to case enough decomp to remain to get to the point that it really smelled by 7/15.

7/10 (apprx) Casey calls Ann Chase's son Mark Hawkins in Cali and tells him she has something to tell him that she had already told her mother
and brother; said she was coming to California

Have we heard anything about this Ann Chase?

Huh? Now they're naming the MOTHERS of the people Casey tried to drag into her web of lies? All the way across the country. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000