Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

Speculation is that the house belonged to Troy's gparents because of a facebook post she made.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70728

This thread is the original Oviedo house thread, it's only three pages and answers most of the questions being asked.

:waitasec: I think I remember maybe JP or Lauren Rose. I'll have to go back into the threads. There is a connection to that house and relatives of one of her friends. I am glad to be getting facts about this place. It just hit me in the gut that no one was checking on this place.

What I dont understand is KC seems to attend a LOT of parties and spends a whole lot of time out with friends, imagine how many more there are without pictures. How exactly was Caylee slowing her down?

In the top picture KC looks angry to me that her child is getting attention JMHO

What I dont understand is KC seems to attend a LOT of parties and spends a whole lot of time out with friends, imagine how many more there are without pictures. How exactly was Caylee slowing her down?

It's obvious to me that Caylee did not slow Casey down, UNTIL Cindy went to the counselor about Casey lying, stealing, etc. If it is true that the counselor advised her to kick Casey out (not Caylee) & then try to get custody of Caylee, I can picture Cindy repeating what the counselor said to Casey. (Cindy cannot keep her mouth shut).
It's my opinion that they did have a big fight the weekend of the 15th & Cindy may have told Casey to find somewhere else to live & as a result, Casey took Caylee with her. But with no babysitter, that would certainly slow her down.
Sorry, I know this is off topic here, but wanted to respond to the post.

:waitasec: /The pictures of Casey at parties and even those with Caylee in them just seem to show young people getting together with friends. They do not look scudsy or drugged up. It looks like good clean fun. The fact that Caylee is in some pics at different homes, shows that Casey and her friends were comfortable with Caylee around. Whatever happened, I do not believe it intentional? Could be but it doesnot seem to be indicated by the pics with her friends? Unless, Casey since meeting TonE in May started using hard drugs and it had an adverse affect on her. She does not seem to be a hard drug user by the evidence of these pictures. They seem to be normal get togethers. My opinion having raised 5 sons and been involved with their friends. They gather to watch football, or because a friend came down from another state, etc. etc.

This is from a longer post I made to another thread today. Since posting, I saw this Oviedo thread and wanted to add my thoughts. Please skip if you have read this on the other thread.

Oviedo a Red Herring?
Some time ago, the Anthony’s knew about the Oviedo rental house and it was a place of interest to them, and, likely LE. (In mid-August, George traveled there with his billboard to meet the "people" who were supposedly watching Caylee's kidnappers.)

IMO, the Oviedo house connection rises out of one of the lies Casey told her parents during her efforts to become independent and move out. We know for some time, Casey was determined to move out. G&C would want to know where she would be living with Caylee, and where she would be working. My thinking is that Casey gave G&C the Oviedo house rental info for a cover, because she knew it was available rental property through her various friends, and that her parents would find such a house/yard suitable for Caylee. To further reassure her parents, Casey had written fake e-mails in May 08 about her fake employment. Casey may not be a terribly clever liar, but she was a good enough liar to manipulate G&C, (thanks to the overlying dysfunctional dynamic between family members.), and they believed she was making plans to move out. Good enough so that Cindy was looking into custody options.
While the Oviedo house connection yields interesting coinkydinks all over the place, it may simply be a red herring Casey planted with her parents during her May/June push for independence.

I am totally impressed with the fact that WS sleuthers were able to match real estate listing pictures to myspace(?) pictures, and that someone locally has even taken time to drive out to the property! That's some good detail work!

I do agree that, it is important to have available info on this property. It might lead to more witnesses, who don't even realize they have useful information regarding the case or its timeline. And, like all wooded areas Casey was familiar with and had access to, this property should be on the searchers' list.

2hd09xk.jpg

2z5n9dk.jpg

from same folder/interior -
2ypdmrt.jpg

But look,.. AMY (?) is wearing the SAME outfit in all the pictures except for the jean jacket she wore in the outside pics. I think its the same day.

But look,.. AMY (?) is wearing the SAME outfit in all the pictures except for the jean jacket she wore in the outside pics. I think its the same day.

I think you are right..That pic of her walking and holding Caylee's hand kinda gives me the creeps for some reason..Can't explain it..

I think you are right..That pic of her walking and holding Caylee's hand kinda gives me the creeps for some reason..Can't explain it..
I agree with you...this photo makes me feel sad. Casey's facial expression is not one seen before on her. I read it as a look of resignation.

(not being snarky at all :) ) but......people do wear necklaces more than one day in a row, not usually their clothing though (with exceptions lol) So a necklace doesnt mean squat to me when figuring out the same day/different day thing.

maybe not the necklace, but look at the blonde girl, she took off her jean jacket but she still has the brown shirt and electric blue pants.

sorry if someone already said that.

I think it's the same day also.

Notice Casey has on a black tanktop, over the white in that top photo? In bottom photo she's just removed the black tank. IMO

This is from a longer post I made to another thread today. Since posting, I saw this Oviedo thread and wanted to add my thoughts. Please skip if you have read this on the other thread.

Oviedo a Red Herring?
Some time ago, the Anthony’s knew about the Oviedo rental house and it was a place of interest to them, and, likely LE. (In mid-August, George traveled there with his billboard to meet the "people" who were supposedly watching Caylee's kidnappers.)

IMO, the Oviedo house connection rises out of one of the lies Casey told her parents during her efforts to become independent and move out. We know for some time, Casey was determined to move out. G&C would want to know where she would be living with Caylee, and where she would be working. My thinking is that Casey gave G&C the Oviedo house rental info for a cover, because she knew it was available rental property through her various friends, and that her parents would find such a house/yard suitable for Caylee. To further reassure her parents, Casey had written fake e-mails in May 08 about her fake employment. Casey may not be a terribly clever liar, but she was a good enough liar to manipulate G&C, (thanks to the overlying dysfunctional dynamic between family members.), and they believed she was making plans to move out. Good enough so that Cindy was looking into custody options.
While the Oviedo house connection yields interesting coinkydinks all over the place, it may simply be a red herring Casey planted with her parents during her May/June push for independence.

I am totally impressed with the fact that WS sleuthers were able to match real estate listing pictures to myspace(?) pictures, and that someone locally has even taken time to drive out to the property! That's some good detail work!

I do agree that, it is important to have available info on this property. It might lead to more witnesses, who don't even realize they have useful information regarding the case or its timeline. And, like all wooded areas Casey was familiar with and had access to, this property should be on the searchers' list.

I wonder how much CA hindered KC? Did KC do wrong things, yes. Did KC need to grow up a bit, probably. She needed to get a J.O.B., yes.
But is Cindy overbearing? Something changed around the april/may time period.
Because in those photos it isn't some crazy party.
Maybe, Cindy while wanting CK to grow up, she wanted it done on her terms. Listen to the little bit of conversation with the public, Cindy is good at controlling the conversation, trying to get the upperhand.

In all the photos, KC seems happy with Caylee and vice versa. I do not see Caylee as jewelry for KC, I do not see KC being angry with Caylee or jealous of Caylee.

Something went terribly wrong after Father's Day.

I feel the same, the first time I saw it yesterday when posted it totally gave me chills that I can't explain. They both look unhappy it's disturbing to me :(

OK, I went down there again today for another look. Took the dogs for a walk down to the wooded area a bit ago, it's hotter than heck out there. This area is a lot larger and a lot denser than it appears in photos or even from the street. You really can't get into it without getting smacked in the face by vines and palm fronds. It's also a marshy area now (probably wasn't when Caylee went missing) along the edges with lots of reed and flowering weeds. It also looks like there might be a creek back there. The fence for the house doesn't run along the edge of the wooded area like I thought it did, it's only on the front of the house.

The woods may or may not be an area of further interest, but IMO, it's a place where an entire team with lots of resources would be needed. This is the second time I've tried to access it and it's just too dense. I also think it would be unlikely that KC would go very far into those woods.

An oddity (nothing more, I'm not claiming to have cadaver dogs, LOL) but when I was walking my dogs in the area one of them flat out refused to walk anywhere near the grass. No matter how hard I tugged on his leash he pulled away to walk on the street.

Just a thought UFC, could it be because they sensed danger from animals in there? Thanks for checking all these things and keeping us informed

Just a thought UFC, could it be because they sensed danger from animals in there? Thanks for checking all these things and keeping us informed

Like I said, it's probably nothing more than my dog being weird, it was just strange since we were right there where the wooded area was and he only started it then. There's no alligators back there, though, if that's what you're thinking of. Lake Jessup Road is not on Lake Jesup, strange as that may sound it's about a mile or so away.

Wow we all see these pics differently! Thats ok though! I see Casey watching after Caylee, when she is looking over at the little girl that seems to be playing with her, like she wasnt sure about whether the girl was getting too rough on her or not, like maybe a quick glance over at them or something. In the pic of her walking with Caylee, I almost cried. It seemed like the real Casey there, party girl all dressed up and high, not happening at that moment. She had a safe grip on Caylee's hand. Casey seemed almost shy out of place, as she was taking that walk up. I thought perhaps she had just arrived and was having to meet strangers according to her look. Like I said, we all see differently!

OK, I went down there again today for another look. Took the dogs for a walk down to the wooded area a bit ago, it's hotter than heck out there. This area is a lot larger and a lot denser than it appears in photos or even from the street. You really can't get into it without getting smacked in the face by vines and palm fronds. It's also a marshy area now (probably wasn't when Caylee went missing) along the edges with lots of reed and flowering weeds. It also looks like there might be a creek back there. The fence for the house doesn't run along the edge of the wooded area like I thought it did, it's only on the front of the house.

The woods may or may not be an area of further interest, but IMO, it's a place where an entire team with lots of resources would be needed. This is the second time I've tried to access it and it's just too dense. I also think it would be unlikely that KC would go very far into those woods.

An oddity (nothing more, I'm not claiming to have cadaver dogs, LOL) but when I was walking my dogs in the area one of them flat out refused to walk anywhere near the grass. No matter how hard I tugged on his leash he pulled away to walk on the street.

Thanks for the great recon!

actually I was considering gators and snakes... don't know your area at all

thanks for your great updates

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member