Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

Same here! My 8 month old smiles right before the pic is taken or right after. I cannot stand these digital cameras and the delays.

OT, but... my sister just got a new digital camera, and it actually waits for the baby to smile. You just manually select the "target," then the camera snaps up some pictures when the target smiles. It really is an awesome camera if you're going to be taking pictures of a little one and want to catch some smiles!

I think Lauren was Caseys friend and then maybe Casey met Amy at a bbq, held at Laurens house? Does anyone know where a Lindsay fits into this circle, other than being a roommate of JPs when he moved into the Glenwood home and assumed ownership?

Laura Rose is friends with Lindsay
attended her babyshower june 15

here's some links.
Remember LR is also on Williams page and Zenaidas

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=202312015

another friend
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=202312015

Also someone here showed a pic of Casey /Caylee at beach with heavy set dark haired woman ,here is her myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=7662045

OT, but... my sister just got a new digital camera, and it actually waits for the baby to smile. You just manually select the "target," then the camera snaps up some pictures when the target smiles. It really is an awesome camera if you're going to be taking pictures of a little one and want to catch some smiles!

NO WAY!!!!! Ok I gotta find that. WOW! Ty!

One of my sons looks a lot like my brother.... but my brother and I favor a lot. Actually, my son looks very much like my dad. It's not unusual for there to be a strong family resemblance in some families.
I think Caylee looks more like Cindy than she does anybody.

I definatly saw her resemblance to CA the first time I saw their pictures.

OK, I went down there again today for another look. Took the dogs for a walk down to the wooded area a bit ago, it's hotter than heck out there. This area is a lot larger and a lot denser than it appears in photos or even from the street. You really can't get into it without getting smacked in the face by vines and palm fronds. It's also a marshy area now (probably wasn't when Caylee went missing) along the edges with lots of reed and flowering weeds. It also looks like there might be a creek back there. The fence for the house doesn't run along the edge of the wooded area like I thought it did, it's only on the front of the house.

The woods may or may not be an area of further interest, but IMO, it's a place where an entire team with lots of resources would be needed. This is the second time I've tried to access it and it's just too dense. I also think it would be unlikely that KC would go very far into those woods.

An oddity (nothing more, I'm not claiming to have cadaver dogs, LOL) but when I was walking my dogs in the area one of them flat out refused to walk anywhere near the grass. No matter how hard I tugged on his leash he pulled away to walk on the street.

UCFMommy: You abso-friggin-lutely-rock, to expand on another posters comment. :clap::clap::clap: I saw your original thread posts on Oviedo house and I'm glad you've stayed engaged.

First - I'm a bit concerned for your safety. We clearly don't know all of the players & angles going on here, and, well...someone getting too close to a sensitive area has the potential to draw some unwanted attention on themselves. As the TOS advises, please remember that your safety is paramount here.

Second - Were you aware if this property was vacant in June '08? I realize it may not have been on your radar screen then, but, curious if you could comment/expand.

Third - the Google sat. view shows an adjacent residence that appears to have several utility-type trucks parked in the drive, etc. Can you advise if this is some type of business run out of that property?

Fourth - *Warning Off-Topic* Saw a post earlier that Central Winds Park search was abandoned this weekend as it was "too populated". I plan to PM the poster to assess if they meant it was too populated to effectively search Saturday, or, if they decided it was not a viable disposal site being that it was "too populated" for Casey to have disposed of a body there. Would you be so kind as to PM me regarding Central Winds...taking up the conv. we had earlier on this location?

Thanks again!

In the top picture KC looks angry to me that her child is getting attention JMHO

I wouldn't read anything into that picture. Camera's catch us all looking strange from one frame to the other. This looks like Casey was just watching the interactions of Caylee with the other child. They seem to be just enjoying being outside. Perhaps this was a BBQ. Look at the plates on the table. Is that the remains of BBQ chicken??????

Everyone is assuming that Casey did not want Caylee around. I don't see that. Something happened. We know that. Could it have been an accident and Casey has had some denial herself.

My sister, a well educated, got it altogether girl, had a shock and ended up having to go for treatment. The shock was so bad that it gave her trauma anorexia. Her body could not hold down food, etc. The mind is very complex.
I am not making an excuse but things may not be what they seem. We must find Caylee and we must wait for ALL the facts to come out. Other than that we are all creating facts and motives that just may not exist. Our brainstorming is good because it may lead to new leads. We need to find Caylee so we can all rest.

Wow we all see these pics differently! Thats ok though! I see Casey watching after Caylee, when she is looking over at the little girl that seems to be playing with her, like she wasnt sure about whether the girl was getting too rough on her or not, like maybe a quick glance over at them or something. In the pic of her walking with Caylee, I almost cried. It seemed like the real Casey there, party girl all dressed up and high, not happening at that moment. She had a safe grip on Caylee's hand. Casey seemed almost shy out of place, as she was taking that walk up. I thought perhaps she had just arrived and was having to meet strangers according to her look. Like I said, we all see differently!

That's what I see. I see just normal people enjoying the yard.

OK I can't post any links because my laptop is at the doctors with a virus and I don't have any of my word docs or pdf. files so this is from memory and not layed as well as I would like it to be but.... well plus this laptop is almost an antique and slow as slow can beplus the keys are in all of the wrong places. Grrrrr. [I can't spell to begin with so this is going to full of mistakes]
I found the name of the owners of this place at 895 N. Lake Jessup Rd and it has been used as a rental. The owners live about 1.8 miles away and I can remember the dang address I will post it later but it is about one block of Alayfa [spelimg?]Road turn onto Clonts and it is just like a block in. Something Place Circle I think. It is on the public tax records and that is where the mail goes for the tax bill. Richard and Irene F. may have been planning on selling becasue back in June 07 they went and looked into splitting out the home from the rest of the property. Then in March of 08 they looked into dong a subdivision of this property. The realestate site has the property listed as of 3 days ago, mentions the fact that it can be subdivided. This may be just a renewal of the sale contract. The real estate listing also mentions a remodel but you can see they did not change the wall paper in the kitchen so this is the same home that is in the pics. It sounds like maybe they were thinking of selling in March but thought that the property would sell for more with the carrot of having the subdivsion approval done ahead of time.
I don't know how real estate contracts work down there but in my area they are for about 6 month contract. Sept back to March is 6 months and they may have switched realetors or renewed the contract but went in and did some spiff up to attract buyers as 'it doesn't need any work' as oposed to 'as is'.
I have no idea about any lease or rental contracts but it appears that since it was all young college kids in those pics it may well have been rented out through the end of May early June. The area seems to have a ton of rentals. I have not been able to connect Troy B. to this name but was able to find who I believe is his father. Barrington G. same last name a Troy. They have an address listed in Miami and there is an Adam that is about 30 years old and Troy is about 26 or 28 [can't remember] This family also showed as having an address in Oviedo as well as Haileah but I could not access any actual street locations. I also could not find any phone number for Troy except the number the was listed for his father in the Miami household.
Now, of course I have no way of telling but using judgment if I put a house up for sale that was a rental I would want it rented to show it was a money maker. Then when the lease was up and I still had not sold I may consider doing some work and would want it empty to do that work. I am not sure I would want to re-rent, especialy to college kids, after doing that work and would try to sell the home as a choice to move in or rent. Then according to how bad the market is and this house had been priced higher than the average in the area I may go ahead and rent it out for the imcome since it could sit there for awhile. Maybe a month to month or with a clasue that if and when it was sold the new owerns woutld have the option to continue the contract or end it.
To find out if this place was empty in June will be difficult to do short of asking the owners or maybe the realetors. This address for this house shows up with the full names of the owners when you google becasue of other posters on different sites putting names in the post and not being careful how stuff is typed in so web crawlers and such can't locate full names or address when searches are done for info.
Now something I found interesting is that there is a 895 S. Lake Jessup Rd also about 1.3 miles away. In using the street view function on google maps there is a location at 692 S. Lake Jessup Rd that has a area that backes up against a large amount of empty space. There is a rut driveway that goes back in and then curves to the left out of street view. It is driveabel, there is no phone poles wire going back, no rooftops that I can see, no mailbox only a small no trespassing sign at the end of the dirt lane. There may be something back there but it dosent' look like it to me.
Specualting what if Casey from having been down to that home to avoid the main road and any tolls had driven past this lane. Jessup Rd is all one road. There is a north end and a south end. Just cross the main highway it is either 417 or 434 sorry can't remember which and you are now on the the north or the south according from which end you started. It would be a easy place for someone to dump a body. It looks like you can just drive back in there.
Somehow we all ready known or have surmised that there was a ping in the area since some searches have been going on
This is just a thought.
Casey told her dad that Caylee was close. Now if you try to think like Casey, ouch!, and she had some crasy way out idea that she was going to be living in her own house away from CA & GA and it was this place, this 895 addy on the north road was going to be her new home then this spot would being pretty darn close to that fanasty address. Close to her new home.

When I get my laptop back I will edit and add all the links and correct spelling of places, people and things.

UCFMommy: You abso-friggin-lutely-rock, to expand on another posters comment. :clap::clap::clap: I saw your original thread posts on Oviedo house and I'm glad you've stayed engaged.

First - I'm a bit concerned for your safety. We clearly don't know all of the players & angles going on here, and, well...someone getting too close to a sensitive area has the potential to draw some unwanted attention on themselves. As the TOS advises, please remember that your safety is paramount here.

Second - Were you aware if this property was vacant in June '08? I realize it may not have been on your radar screen then, but, curious if you could comment/expand.

Third - the Google sat. view shows an adjacent residence that appears to have several utility-type trucks parked in the drive, etc. Can you advise if this is some type of business run out of that property?

Fourth - *Warning Off-Topic* Saw a post earlier that Central Winds Park search was abandoned this weekend as it was "too populated". I plan to PM the poster to assess if they meant it was too populated to effectively search Saturday, or, if they decided it was not a viable disposal site being that it was "too populated" for Casey to have disposed of a body there. Would you be so kind as to PM me regarding Central Winds...taking up the conv. we had earlier on this location?

Thanks again!

Thanks! I appreciate your concern for my safety, I can assure you that I'm about as cautious you can get. I'm almost six months pregnant so I won't be venturing too far into anything. And I made sure my husband knew where I was going and brought my cell with me. Plus my dogs are a pit mix and a Dobie so I feel pretty safe with them!

I wish I could tell you if this house was vacant or not in June. I tend not to go down Lake Jessup except during the school year. I did remember the other day that I used to see "mudding" trucks coming down the street quite often and can't recall the last time I saw that. Maybe spring/early summer? IIRC, several of Casey's friends have pics of mudding on their Myspace sites.

There are vans for an AC repair company at the home next door to the property. IDK if they operate out of the home. I'm not sure they'd be allowed by the city.

I'd be curious to know why exactly they chose not to search Central Winds, too, unless there was just too much going on in the park that day.

USFMOmmy: Do you think the Oviedo House is actually "Lake Vaj"?

All I know about Lake Vaj is that it is fairly new, cathedral ceilings, large garage and outdoor deck.

How do I say this.....Jessup spelled backwards.............

USFMOmmy: Do you think the Oviedo House is actually "Lake Vaj"?

All I know about Lake Vaj is that it is fairly new, cathedral ceilings, large garage and outdoor deck.

How do I say this.....Jessup spelled backwards.............

No, I don't think so. There's no lake there and the house was built in the early 80s, low ceilings, screened in porch, much more "rural" looking even though it's in the suburbs.

2hd09xk.jpg

2z5n9dk.jpg

from same folder/interior -
2ypdmrt.jpg

What do you think folks. Is the girl with glasses in above pic with glasses and tails, is she not this girl at myspace also? check out the glasses and that grin.
Could it be the Lauren at Ov home is the Laina on myspace now?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=18860267

OK. I went back to the original Oviedo thread and found there Carmenmiranda1 posted that the house had been vacant since May. I've PM'd CM1 requesting the source of that info. Since the house is occupied now, it isn't clear when the new occupants arrived.

IF Casey were using the Oviedo house 6/10-6/14 (e.g. still had a key from when Lauren & Amy lived there, or just forced-entry)...the wooded location and privacy fence would mean she needed to search no further when she needed a disposal location post-6/15.

FYI...OT, but, relevant...chloroform is ~50% heavier than water. If it were dumped down a sink or other house drain there would possibly still be a pool of it in the bottom of the p-trap.

Has LE searched this location...INSIDE as well as OUTSIDE? :confused:

UCFMommy...I think you're very close to ground zero.

Thanks to the great sleuthing herein, the Oviedo location stays on my day-dar.
(Day-dar = random and lucid thoughts about the case that inconveniently occur when one should be working to earn living to pay hi-speed internet bills)

Agreed: Yes, Casey would definitely break in, no qualms. She would feel entitled to use the property: After all, she had plans about this house, and it's not her fault the plans fell through...

Logistics & Practical Questions:

1. How far is this location from Casey's Fusion and other party locations the week in question. Casey was a busy promotor/party girl that week, IIRC - committed to Orlando area late into the night.

2. We know Caylee survived this timeframe, even though she was not with Casey at night. If Casey kept Caylee at this location this week, especially overnight, would she have have needed some help doing it?

3. Casey & Caylee were spotted shopping this week. Was that shopping area near this Oviedo house?

4. Do we know if the property's been searched?

It's late, but I wanted to add these questions to the thread so I did not forget them... :waitasec: At my age, that happens all too frequently.

1. How far is this location from Casey's Fusion and other party locations the week in question. Casey was a busy promotor/party girl that week, IIRC - committed to Orlando area late into the night.

Its pretty much a straight shot down Alafaya Trail. Not far. Local could give the drive time. Easily doable based on Google Map.

2. We know Caylee survived this timeframe, even though she was not with Casey at night. If Casey kept Caylee at this location this week, especially overnight, would she have have needed some help doing it?

Possibly, but, I'm suggesting she left Caylee alone w/ heavy sedation by whatever means, and perhaps changing through the period based on what was available.

3. Casey & Caylee were spotted shopping this week. Was that shopping area near this Oviedo house?

Was stated to be near the Seminole-Orange County line. Yes, that is in this area.

4. Do we know if the property's been searched?

I was shutting down for the night. Had to come back and PM Tricia some add'l details. I've asked for her help w/ LE.

OK. I went back to the original Oviedo thread and found there Carmenmiranda1 posted that the house had been vacant since May. I've PM'd CM1 requesting the source of that info. Since the house is occupied now, it isn't clear when the new occupants arrived.

IF Casey were using the Oviedo house 6/10-6/14 (e.g. still had a key from when Lauren & Amy lived there, or just forced-entry)...the wooded location and privacy fence would mean she needed to search no further when she needed a disposal location post-6/15.

FYI...OT, but, relevant...chloroform is ~50% heavier than water. If it were dumped down a sink or other house drain there would possibly still be a pool of it in the bottom of the p-trap.

Has LE searched this location...INSIDE as well as OUTSIDE? :confused:

UCFMommy...I think you're very close to ground zero.

The realestate listing says new kitchen but the wallpaper is the same. If they put in a new countertop they would remove the sink to do it and maybe disconect the trap. Of course they may have just removed the the pipe that connects to the top of trap. A rag is usually stuffed into the trap to keep any gases from coming out while you work on it.
I can't image that LE hasen't looked at the place but then again they have been so bogged down with so many 'halftruths' that they may have just not gotten around to it plus they have to transfer info to the other county.
The fact that the owner lives so close would Casey have even attempted to stay there. It would not take much for a neighbor to notice someone was in there and just contact the owners. They live really close.
There has to be a way to find out if this place was really empty. The mail people would know if any mail had been stoped and when it was stoped. That may be why Amy was questioning Troy about her mail and would his grandparents known anything. The house was empty but she knew that and maybe she though any mail that went to that place would have been forwarded to the grandparents house or picked up by the grandparnet and Troy would be able to get it for her.

I'm rambling .....
as always with out links to sources it is just my opinion.

What do you think folks. Is the girl with glasses in above pic with glasses and tails, is she not this girl at myspace also? check out the glasses and that grin.
Could it be the Lauren at Ov home is the Laina on myspace now?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=18860267

Looks pretty much the same to me.
Here is Lauren's myspace- got it from Lake Vaj's site.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=344963

Its pretty much a straight shot down Alafaya Trail. Not far. Local could give the drive time. Easily doable based on Google Map.

Possibly, but, I'm suggesting she left Caylee alone w/ heavy sedation by whatever means, and perhaps changing through the period based on what was available.

Was stated to be near the Seminole-Orange County line. Yes, that is in this area.

I was shutting down for the night. Had to come back and PM Tricia some add'l details. I've asked for her help w/ LE.

OK. Looks like Tricia's back in the saddle again. Info off to LE now. Fingers crossed. :praying:

whoa! someone is sleuthing here. sorry, had to say it. I think you should turn over anything you believe could be valuable information to LE. I am a believer that Caylee is still alive. BUT, any information/clues/theories/tips should be investigated. ;)

yeah, when these connections were made... it really seems odd to me that KC and ZG said they did not know each other. I have been trying to look into that. I am not so sure I can believe they do not know each other or atleast know "of" each other. hrrrmmm...

Laura Rose is friends with Lindsay
attended her babyshower june 15

here's some links.
Remember LR is also on Williams page and Zenaidas

another friend

Also someone here showed a pic of Casey /Caylee at beach with heavy set dark haired woman ,here is her myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=7662045

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G@$p•
Back