Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching Haunting Evidence right now with Tim Miller also. I want to see if anything comes of it. He must have faith in them or I doubt he would have done this show but then again any parent that has lost a child will look for answers anywhere. I hope this gives him some peace. I feel so bad for him and am so proud of what he is doing in memory of his daughter.

Welcome Stagehand. I think we have a very unpleasant view of kc because of her partying when she should have been looking for her child, never having notified the authorities that something was wrong, telling one lie after another, after another, after another, wasting time and resources, and putting humanity through hell because we care and she so blatently doesn't. I don't know if she is a coldblooded murder but she acts like one to me. If walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it probably is a duck.

I think acting "normal" on the outside is just another means of trying to cover up the reality. I don't know if this makes sense but I think that if by some chance Caylee were found alive to me that would make much more coldblooded in my mind.

I have complete respect for yours or anyone else's feeling and opinions on the topic. For myself I just draw the conclusion that she is guilty of murder based on the evidence I've seen so far. I do very much enjoy reading the opinions and thoughts of others as well as a healthy exchange of ideas.

Part of what certainly has influence on my point of view, is that one of the compulsive liars I spoke of is a family member. He no longer lives in my area so I haven't seen him for a few years. But many of his behaviors were very close to what we know about Casey's behaviors.

He would lie even when he was caught red handed at something, He would lie all the time when if just told the truth it would get him out of trouble. He was a compulsive thief to the point where no one could ever leave him alone in the house. He would even steal things that had no value. He lied about having a job and going to school. And he even liked to party.

It was frustrating as heck because when you really got to know him, peel away all the stupid stuff that he used to do, was a very kind and sincere heart inside.

Obviously I don't know anything about Casey other than what I read on the Internet, it isn't always so, but some times things on the inside are not always as they appear on the outside.

i agree with most of your post stagehand. I dont think KC premeditated murder. I strongly agree that she likely put little Caylee in a dumpster. I dont think the grandparents or JB know what happened. I dont think the A's are lying to cover for KC; although I cant quite figure Cindy out, I suspect she is just a delusional personaility and was before this. I dont think everone and everything involved has an underlying sinister meaning. Im not sure the gas cans are relevant at all. I think both George and Lee were forthright in thier interviews.
Having said that...I could be entirely wrong.. I hope we find out what the real truth is.

I feel the same way, I could be entirely wrong too. And my thoughts may change as more pieces of the puzzle are reveled

Not sure where to post this - but have there been any LeeA sightings lately?

I've been thinking about Jesse's interviews of the past week. He seems to be sincere in his concern and upset about this case. I can only imagine how it must feel to be one of these young people that have found themselves placed in the middle of this nightmare.
I find it interesting that KC called JG seemingly out of the blue on July 1, goes over to his place to take a shower and then hangs out for the afternoon. It seem she may have had something on her mind, to all of the sudden be in touch with JG.
Again on July3, she texts JG and tells him to avoid her family if they happen to call him about her. That seems strange to me too. Especially with the fact that later that night, she went to a club with friends ( The Lodge ), and abruptly leaves telling them she has to leave because Lee is on his way to find her. Isn't that a lttle strange too?
On July 4, she again calls JG and asks about his plans for the day. She also tells him that sometime when she is drunk she will fill him in on the family deal, and why she doesn't want him to talk to her family.

I don't know exactly what the meaning of these instances are, but looking at them all together now stand out to me. I think KC may have considered telling Jesse something about what had happened. Whether she would tell him the truth or not, who knows! I do think KC has something toward JG, whether it's a trust, a bond, or what, I'm not sure.
I feel like if there's anyone that could get the truth out of her it just might be JG.

Maybe I'm reading too much into these dates, I just wonder what KCs real agenda was for getting in contact with JG so frequently during those days.

Thanks for the link I am going to email them too. The show they are doing now is right next to the town I live where we have never heard of such a thing happening. It is strange to see the town I grew up in with them on tv. I am hoping they will go to Florida to find Caylee.

If it was an accident...why the chloroform?

What do we know about the chloroform? As far as I understand they found trace amounts in the trunk of the car? Where did it come from? Do we have any evidence that Casey purchased chloroform? Did anyone find a bottle that has or had chloroform in it? Is chloroform something that you can just go walk into a store an buy? Is it something that people have in their homes? Do we know how long the chloroform may have been there?

I think if we have the answers to some of those questions we can start to connect some dots, but until we do I don't think that we can for sure say that its related.

I've been thinking about Jesse's interviews of the past week. He seems to be sincere in his concern and upset about this case. I can only imagine how it must feel to be one of these young people that have found themselves placed in the middle of this nightmare.
I find it interesting that KC called JG seemingly out of the blue on July 1, goes over to his place to take a shower and then hangs out for the afternoon. It seem she may have had something on her mind, to all of the sudden be in touch with JG.
Again on July3, she texts JG and tells him to avoid her family if they happen to call him about her. That seems strange to me too. Especially with the fact that later that night, she went to a club with friends ( The Lodge ), and abruptly leaves telling them she has to leave because Lee is on his way to find her. Isn't that a lttle strange too?
On July 4, she again calls JG and asks about his plans for the day. She also tells him that sometime when she is drunk she will fill him in on the family deal, and why she doesn't want him to talk to her family.

I don't know exactly what the meaning of these instances are, but looking at them all together now stand out to me. I think KC may have considered telling Jesse something about what had happened. Whether she would tell him the truth or not, who knows! I do think KC has something toward JG, whether it's a trust, a bond, or what, I'm not sure.
I feel like if there's anyone that could get the truth out of her it just might be JG.

Maybe I'm reading too much into these dates, I just wonder what KCs real agenda was for getting in contact with JG so frequently during those days.

Sweetmop - I was thinking the same thing about the shower at Jesse's house. A "comfort shower"? I have been wondering ever since I read about that that perhaps that was the day that she disposed of Caylee's decomposed body that may have leaked on her (it obviously leaked onto the trunk of her Mom's car) so she found comfort or solace in showering over at JG's place.

When the sadness of the case gets to me and I need to lighten up, I look to Cindy for entertainment. And while I sometimes want to strangle her myself and can barely listen to her recite Casey's lies, Cindy doesn't usually disappoint.

The Anthony's are a bag of mixed nuts, for sure, but I agree with others that Cindy is my favorite nut. She is one strange cookie, for sure.

...followed by George who states in his interview with LE, "And that's the dog gone truth!" George reminds me of William Macy in Fargo who planned his wife's kidnapping while using phrases such as, "You're darn tootin!"

Cindy is also my favorite nut in this mixed bag. :)

What do we know about the chloroform? As far as I understand they found trace amounts in the trunk of the car? Where did it come from? Do we have any evidence that Casey purchased chloroform? Did anyone find a bottle that has or had chloroform in it? Is chloroform something that you can just go walk into a store an buy? Is it something that people have in their homes? Do we know how long the chloroform may have been there?

I think if we have the answers to some of those questions we can start to connect some dots, but until we do I don't think that we can for sure say that its related.

Stagehand: wasn't it said previously that Chloroform can be used as a very strong CLEANING agent? I thought I remembered reading or hearing that. It would make sense - trying to clean up the decomp.... just my thoughts....I do not recall when her online inquiries regarding chloroform were dated tho. I wonder about that. Also about the online searches done on the missing children sites......

Sweetmop - I was thinking the same thing about the shower at Jesse's house. A "comfort shower"? I have been wondering ever since I read about that that perhaps that was the day that she disposed of Caylee's decomposed body that may have leaked on her (it obviously leaked onto the trunk of her Mom's car) so she found comfort or solace in showering over at JG's place.
I've thought about that too. She seemed to feel comfortable at his place, and in his company. It seems like she would of been acting really 'off the wall', if she had just disposed of her child's remains! Of course, she doesn't seem to have emotions or feelings like we do, I know.
She almost sounds like she was acting paranoid... Warning Jesse not to talk to her family, telling friends at the club that Lee was on his way to find her, etc.

I'm a newbie at this so I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to do a search for any threads that may answer the question I have regarding Sodium Pentathol? Has there been any discussion about this truth serum and why they haven't or can not use it on Casey? Apparently simply calling her "sweetheart" isn't doing justice..... Thanks for any help that you can provide!

If it was an accident...why the chloroform?

I think it may have been used in an attempt to extract DNA from the stain in the trunk, in the event there was DNA present. It would seem like whatever agency would have used it this way would have come forward.

I understand that Chloroform is also used with marijuana - soaked in same before smoking.

The shower was on July 1st and Caylee had been long gone by that time. I am guessing it had more to do with Casey wanting sex.

I am watching Haunting Evidence right now with Tim Miller also. I want to see if anything comes of it. He must have faith in them or I doubt he would have done this show but then again any parent that has lost a child will look for answers anywhere. I hope this gives him some peace. I feel so bad for him and am so proud of what he is doing in memory of his daughter.

I am not familiar with Mr. Miller's daughter's passing. Was anything ever found to prove what happened to her? I'll need to get educated on this. Haunting evidence is an appropriate name for a show related to anyone who has lost a child - I am one of those parents, it will haunt me until the day I die.

I think it may have been used in an attempt to extract DNA from the stain in the trunk, in the event there was DNA present. It would seem like whatever agency would have used it this way would have come forward.

I understand that Chloroform is also used with marijuana - soaked in same before smoking.
I could not disagree more strongly with that scenario! You are saying that LE introduced the Chloroform and are now trying to use it in this case?! :furious: Of course, that is what the defense would love to have people believe...but it is a total fabrication, IMO.

I personally believe that GA used the Chloroform as a way to try to rid the car of the smell of decomp. He is the one experienced in vehicle detail work and he was the one who also mentioned "cleaning fluid" as being part of the smell in the car long before it was leaked about the Chloroform being present and found by the Body Farm.

So sorry to hear of your loss. Tim Miller lost his daughter a number of years ago and he now runs a search team to help others who have lost family members. Here is a link for you to read more about him. http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000