The Trash Bag in Casey's Trunk

PS....I'm gonna go back to look at results/NG transcripts to find out the amounts of the decomposition compounds ID'd that she keeps referencing.

Also, gonna go back to Ricardo's interview to find out date he said she was doing laundry at the house....even though wadeing thru all that paperwork again drives me buggy...anyone else ??? LOL

From the forensics report:

Out of 24 compounds detected in the Florida trunk sample which did not overlap with known or possible gasoline constituents, 16 (67%) known to be associated with human decompositional events were detected in the odor signature from the Florida trunk carpet sample whose source could not be potentially linked to any of the controls which were analyzed. (Sixteen compounds listed here)...

...Of these 16 compounds, seven were significant human decomposition chemicals listed in the database. Only five of these seven compounds are being used to draw conclusions about the possibility of a decompositional event occurring. Decanal and trichloroethene were dropped from this list because they were only detected in trace amounts.

Thanks all for jumping in w/ the details.

One comment though. In the recently released FBI tapes, George clearly states when Simon picks up the bag and they look at it (this is before it is tossed into the dumpster) there's a pizza box, maggots and a bottle of A&H laundry detergent.

:blowkiss: Someone please confirm that this is indeed what George said so I know its not just the voices in my head again. :bang:
No voices in your head. He says a white, almost transparent bag, pizza box, full of maggots (yes, he says "full"), Arm & Hammer liquid detergent.

:)

(ETA - I haven't listened to CA yet, but I took notes on GA's.)

One comment though. In the recently released FBI tapes, George clearly states when Simon picks up the bag and they look at it (this is before it is tossed into the dumpster) there's a pizza box, maggots and a bottle of A&H laundry detergent.

:blowkiss: Someone please confirm that this is indeed what George said so I know its not just the voices in my head again. :bang:

I remember hearing the same thing (or we both have the same voices in our heads... lol) But I don't recall hearing that the A&H laundry detergent was in the bag, I thought I heard that the trash bag was light and contained only the pizza box, maggots and papers. I always assumed that the detergent was in the trunk seperately from the bag, but I certainly could be wrong. Then again, the laundry detergent could have been empty (hadn't thought of that) so would have been very lightweight.

I thought GA was describing what was in the trunk, not in the bag. I thought he said when he opened the trunk all he saw was a garbage bag, white almost transparent kitchen type with a pizza box in it, A&H laundry det. and maggots.

George said in the bag was torn pizza box and a pizza full of maggots. Slight pause after the word pizza before saying full of maggots.

Directly following this, he says the A&H laundry detergent bottle was in the container, making it unclear if he was referring to the trash bag as a container, or if the A&H bottle was in a different container (collapsible bin?).

Yes, in the OCSO transcript and in the FBI taped interview GA mentions the A&H detergent and pizza box. Simon B. does not mention either. He did say there were a bunch of papers in the bag.

Thinking out loud, KC used A&H detergent and paper towels in an attempt to clean the stain. Those paper towels ended up in the trash bag, and then in the dumpster, and then in LE's possession.

I thought in an early interview, GA saw the A&H detergent in the trunk seperate from the trash bag. (Maybe this was when KC blew past him to get gas cans) But in the FBI interview he says the detergent was IN the trash bag. WHich is it?? And if KC was trying to clean up or cover up the smell, why detergent? There are more powerful things I can think of to clean up something of this nature. Hmmm

Yes, in the OCSO transcript and in the FBI taped interview GA mentions the A&H detergent and pizza box. Simon B. does not mention either. He did say there were a bunch of papers in the bag.

Thinking out loud, KC used A&H detergent and paper towels in an attempt to clean the stain. Those paper towels ended up in the trash bag, and then in the dumpster, and then in LE's possession.

I think the same thing about the paper towels. One thing for sure LE has enough that they don't need to search for a live Caylee anymore.

PS....I'm gonna go back to look at results/NG transcripts to find out the amounts of the decomposition compounds ID'd that she keeps referencing.

Also, gonna go back to Ricardo's interview to find out date he said she was doing laundry at the house....even though wadeing thru all that paperwork again drives me buggy...anyone else ??? LOL

Yep...16 of 24...67% of cmpds....

Casey did laundry at Ricardo's on July 2nd...in the morning, before he left for work.

IIRC, it was just "papers" in the bag....and wouldn't the detergent be all sloppy and sudsy if used to clean the trunk ?? I'd get some type of carpet cleaning stuff...like Resolve or something. JMO AND, that's just what I'd do...who knows what the heck she was thinking.

I always wondered if the chloroform was used to try to clean up the car.
ETA : BUT...that wouldn't explain the searches on the computer, though.

I know the mods will probably move this or take it down entirely. But please give it some time, as I haven't seen much regarding this BOMBSHELL, nor have I seen or read a full discussion on this particular evidence.

He mentioned that on the garbage bag taken from KC's car, there was some residue on it in the form of tissue. It probably was the bag that held Klee's body, or it came in contact with Klee in the trunk.
I can't provide a link because I don't have a clue how to do it. I'm asking the other very sharp minds to find this for me and help me out with a link.

If this is really the case, then there could be no more damaging evidence than this. I question how LP knows this and I also think that quite a few people are unaware of this evidence, if indeed it does exist. :confused:

I know the mods will probably move this or take it down entirely. But please give it some time, as I haven't seen much regarding this BOMBSHELL, nor have I seen or read a full discussion on this particular eveidence.

He mentioned that on the garbage bag taken from KC's car, there was some residue n it in the form of tissue. It probably was the bag that held Klee's body, or it came in contact with Klee in the trunk.
I can't provide a link because I don't have a clue how to do it. I'm asking the other very sharp minds to find this for me and help me out with a link.

If this is really the case, then there could be no more damaging evidence than this. I question how LP knows this and I also think that quite a few people are unaware of this evidence, if indeed it does exist. :confused:

It seems to me, in the back of my meandering mind somewhere, the possibility of this was discussed at one point. I don't know where or when though, to go back and look for it.

I know the mods will probably move this or take it down entirely. But please give it some time, as I haven't seen much regarding this BOMBSHELL, nor have I seen or read a full discussion on this particular eveidence.

He mentioned that on the garbage bag taken from KC's car, there was some residue on it in the form of tissue. It probably was the bag that held Klee's body, or it came in contact with Klee in the trunk.

think this was also hinted about on NG in the fall...(could be wrong--) but think he mentioned something to that effect when she was back in jail---when he saw the "light" of truth.....It has been speculated since then---would make since, LE has the bag......they retreived it...

jmo

I think LP said this on the NG show. I can't remember when. But he did state this and went into a full couple of sentences rather than a quick snippet.

Where did you read that?

I heard LP say it on NG about a month or more ago. As usual NG didn't press for more info. and never went back to it. :banghead:
I have some old tapes of the show I've been saving, but I had to delete alot as I was running out of space for new shows. I'm going to look through them and try to find it.

I lost my breath when I read the title to this thread. :(

LP talked about this on NG. He said that the bag retrieved from Casey's trunk had residue on it which was most likely bodily fluids.

He did talk about this on NG but my recollection is more like 6-8 wks. ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitafrombama
Back