IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful story Rosco! I'm glad to see it out there on AMW! Congrats on getting it on AMW!

If the web story gets enough hits it may be considered for TV, the producer told Rosco, so PLEASE spread the word and help the web story get as many hits as possible so it makes it to TV! Add it to siggys, e-mail it, visit it, etc, PLEASE!

I just finished reading it and forwarded it to my family and friends. It was a lovely piece, very well written and portrayed the Andersons in a very good light.

Does the local media in Mongo know this is on AMW? Considering what a small community Mongo is I would think if they knew that a local case is getting national attention on AMW no less that they may do a story on the nightly news or in the paper. It could help generate some leads.

I can't wait to see what this exposure generates!

Also - do you Tricia might put up an announcment letting all WSleuthers know one of our cases is getting national attention and if enough people visit it may get aired?

Rosco my dear sweet friend. I just read AMW and feel the time is getting close for justice here.Tell your family please I still pray for closure on this case. I still believe we all know who did this horrendous crime. I will e-mail you later with some questions that has popped in my mind since reading AMW:blowkiss:

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I am so lost for words right about now.

Thanks so much everyone for the kind words and prayers.

YES - justice.... I can TASTE it!!!!:woohoo:

Keep linking - if enough hits it just might get on TV!

All my love-
Rosco

Also - do you Tricia might put up an announcment letting all WSleuthers know one of our cases is getting national attention and if enough people visit it may get aired?

I was hoping to ask her to do just that. I am filling in for someone at work right now, so I won't get to it til later if someone else wants to let her know instead. Think of all the thousands of hits it could generate from WS alone!

Wonderful news... & a big step toward the ultimate good news ... identification & prosecution of the the killer(s). Roscoe, we all celebrate with you... sending up prayers of thankfulness!

I just sent an email to 28 people & asked them to forward it to anyone who will help... with assurance these fine folks, who were all about family, would have been willing to help if the situation was reversed.

I was hoping to ask her to do just that. I am filling in for someone at work right now, so I won't get to it til later if someone else wants to let her know instead. Think of all the thousands of hits it could generate from WS alone!

I will send a note to

THANKS MODS!!!!!
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Love you guys so much.

I just love WS so much.

Thanks for the post on top!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

I can't stop crying.. It's such fantastic news !

I feel justice... I can taste justice.... I can smell justice!!!

Keep linking... More the better. Enough interest and it could be put on TV!!!

All my love

Rosco:blowkiss:

Note received. Notice is up. Can you all see it and do the links work?

Thanks , everything works. Just a small note: It was a double homicide, so it should maybe read "murders."

THANKS MODS!!!!!
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Love you guys so much.

I just love WS so much.

Thanks for the post on top!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

I can't stop crying.. It's such fantastic news !

I feel justice... I can taste justice.... I can smell justice!!!

Keep linking... More the better. Enough interest and it could be put on TV!!!

All my love

Rosco:blowkiss:

Oh My Friend.........I am so happy for you now that it looks like your long overdue Change is Coming! :clap: :blowkiss:

I will send a note to

How thoughtful you have been, now I see that you have already added the link as your signature line. Way to Be! :clap:

And of course, is on top if everything......how much better does this get?!

How thoughtful you have been, now I see that you have already added the link as your signature line. Way to Be! :clap:

And of course, is on top if everything......how much better does this get?!

RiverratNow all I hpoe for is that roscoe and the family might now get a little justice and hopefully a little closure.

Yay! Thanks JDB for sending a note to ! Thank you for getting up the announcment so fast!

Rosco I am sooooo excited !
They did a great story. Look forward to seeing it on t.v. and then seeing the killers charged and prosecuted.

I just received info that it's TOP STORY - -

http://www.amw.com/

OHHHH !!!!!! Please link up!!! More hits better. It needs to be on TV! !!!!

Rosco

Rosco - I've been keeping up on this thread, although this is my first time posting in regards to this case. I wanted to let you know I visited the AMW website and cried reading the story. I am thrilled this case is finally getting national attention, and I hope it makes it to TV.

:blowkiss:
I just received info that it's TOP STORY - -

http://www.amw.com/

OHHHH !!!!!! Please link up!!! More hits better. It needs to be on TV! !!!!

Rosco

:woohoo:Rosco we all better buckle our seat belts. I have a feeling we are going on a roller coaster ride till Justice is served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milkjug