FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys checking the little remember me box under the login info boxes?

No I hadn't been using that as I have a program that auto populates the 2 fields but I am going to try that the next time I sign in. Thanks!!

Plus why would he have gone out a got a tatoo when his daughter has just gone missing? He didn't have one there - that's on the video from the first day.

This article talks about septic tanks and well water:

Nobody seems to know exactly how many people live in Satsuma. The total ranges from 1,700 to 5,000 -- depending on whom is asked. The community was named in 1886 for its satsuma oranges, according to Allen Morris' Florida Place Names.

Now it's a community with vastly different residents -- out-of-state retirees looking for a quiet place to live out their years and locals born and raised in mobile homes with well water and septic tanks

Page two
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-missing-florida-girl-haleigh-satsuma-021309,0,3574774.story

I don't think so because wouldn't they need probable cause and a search warrant to search everyones house (that wasn't a SO) in the area?

I don't think it works that way with SO's. I believe it was on NG or JVM that they discussed it. Part of the release deal is that you will allow LE to search when requested.

Okay, I'll forget the trains. If Amtrak uses it, then there's no way they have "slow" trains like I was referencing.

Plus why would he have gone out a got a tatoo when his daughter has just gone missing? He didn't have one there - that's on the video from the first day.

That's a loaded question right my bella vida....:crazy: Sorry I had too.

Thank you, I was having to sign in repeatedly too...better now. :)

Hey, Search (and others), it seems to help if you have more than one WS window open. Then, while you read and post on one, go to the other occasionally and refresh. That'll keep you from getting booted.:)

I don't think it works that way with SO's. I believe it was on NG or JVM that they discussed it. Part of the release deal is that you will allow LE to search when requested.

Right. But, the question from the other poster (that I quoted) was about did LE search everyones home in the area besides sex offenders. That's why I made that statement about I don't know if they can because they wouldn't have probable cause and a search warrant. I agree with you though about the SO's. I'm pretty sure their home can be searched at any time.

Been thinking about this. Could it be as simple as, well, someone was trimming his hair and accidentally cut him?
I haven't heard this possibility mentioned yet. Could he have scratched his neck helping to search? In underbrush, etc.?

Don't mean to argue -- swear I don't -- but I just got one 2 weeks ago, and the guy was very specific. Do NOT cover it. Let it air dry. :blowkiss:

I have one tattoo and when I got one, the tattoo artist told me to absolutely cover it. I think it depends where you got it (mine is a VERY small one on my hip bone) and the size of it. A friend of mine got a larger tattoo on her back and her tattoo artist told her to not cover it and let it air dry. I think it all depends.

How big is this bandage on his neck? I haven't seen it.

Can I ask why people are so fascinated by the bandaid on his neck anyway?! We know he didn't get it the night Haleigh went missing so why do we need to know? How is it related to the case and finding Haleigh?

That's the same interview I'm thinking of, I'm pretty sure it was NG Tue. Nite. But I definitely remember him saying she was trying to call him but he didn't pick it up because he was already home and saw her standing there.
Yup...she was standing at the door...found it in a GVS transcript. In this interview Misty says she wasn't in the same bed, but was in the same room. Huh?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492185,00.html

hmmm...ok the g/f story just doesnt make sense, but as I am finding out after some serious sleuthing on mp cases alot of times things just dont make sense,,,stories,behavior etc...Thinking out loud here...I just dont see it the g/f doesnt seem to bright..Shes no KC....I think she would have caved by now if she was guilty..Im thinking the father is telling the truth. Im thinking that the g/f is covering something ( leaving the house,drug use) It seems like some kind of abduction--so situation---Im praying for this sweet baby..

Depends where it was on your body...if clothing can rub, you cover it, if you pull the scab, you pull your ink.

I agree, when my daughter received her tatoo, the artist covered it before she left, and told her to keep it covered if she wore pants with a fitted waist band. Her tatoo was a small butterfly on her lower back, right where her waistband would have rubbed it. Of course when she was home, she was able to uncover it to let air out.

Right. But, the question from the other poster (that I quoted) was about did LE search everyones home in the area besides sex offenders. That's why I made that statement about I don't know if they can because they wouldn't have probable cause and a search warrant. I agree with you though about the SO's. I'm pretty sure their home can be searched at any time.

Sorry I missed that, getting too late for me here I guess.

I just posted some new articles on the media thread. One is about how the families are "coming together" to search for Haleigh. This is a good sign.

I just posted some new articles on the media thread. One is about how the families are "coming together" to search for Haleigh. This is a good sign.

Good news on that.

Wish someone at the school would say if she was there that day.
Another parent, friends, anything. Why don't they anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal