LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
regarding the faked emails, i am not sure that i understand them clearly. there were some about nbc and an event requiring dress clothes. and then some regarding battle of the bands etc.

were they all fake, or were the nbc ones meant to cover for what she was actually doing, which was BotB?

iirc the dates matched up.
if so, there's mention of juliet in the BotB emails, wonder if this is where the fake universal juliet came from.

also, does anyone know if yahoo was subpoenaed? a lot of these emails are @yahoo...

tia.:blowkiss:

I read the text of the emails. I don't even think she's smart enough to make this stuff up. I think these were cut and paste jobs that she got from somewhere. She took out real names, put fake names in, glorified herself, and sent them to herself for her parents benefit or possibly to use as a alibi later on.

These emails just prove what I said in my very first post on this blog: No one will ever figure out what goes on in this girl's mind. No one.

my first question..is there a "John" mentioned in this case anywhere? I would really like to know if anyone mentioned Casey knowing a John.
2) When Casey was being booked (the first time ever arrested) was she booked with all the other inmates? I know with all the attention around her I thought she might have been booked separately..anyone know??
Thanks!!

Do you think the Judge will allow this motion of JB's about the jail house video of casey's response? I thought jb fought against a gag order that the state wanted? Wouldn't this play a part in that? Like, is jb allowed to stay anything he wants even though a gag was not placed?
I'm not privy to th dynamics of the courtroom but I sure have learned so much my being here on WS. Psych. profiles. Forensics, motions, evidence, whats in whats out. (kittys no kittys) just kidding I know I'm kinda going a bit OT here. I guess somtimes when I get caught up in all the little things that could make or break the case. I like to go back and listen to what I call the begining of the saga. The friends were still on autopilot. My favorite audio to listen to is the audio of Amy H on 7-23. That says a lot. If you havae not listened to in in a while, I kindly suggest you do. It's raw. And sheds light on how things were really going down, and how people were really reacting and feeling. It'a a good listen. I hope this is the right link. But its up on the sticky of interviews.

Have a good one all. You Rock! Oh and one more question. How far away is jb allowed to go to change venue? Any guesses on what county. Think he will try to go rural? Thanks again

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71772&page=2

my first question..is there a "John" mentioned in this case anywhere? I would really like to know if anyone mentioned Casey knowing a John.
2) When Casey was being booked (the first time ever arrested) was she booked with all the other inmates? I know with all the attention around her I thought she might have been booked separately..anyone know??
Thanks!!

Only "John" that comes to mind is John P C.

"Roommate of Ricardo (Casey's ex) and Amy (Casey's friend). He bears striking resemblance to Caylee, but no direct evidence he knew Casey before 2005. He disliked her, according to Amy. News editor at WFTV Channel 9, the ABC affiliate in Orlando. "

http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/whos-who-in-the-caylee-anthony-case-vt172.html

I've been following this case, like most of you, since Day 1. Often, questions arise which get answered, either by fellow posters, Nancy Grace, dumped documents, whatever. But these are still rattling around and annoying the crap outta me.

Anyone have any info? Can anyone answer these questions?

1) George said he saw Casey and Caylee leave on June 16. Casey said she was going to work and Caylee was being dropped off with the nanny. WHOA NELLIE. Didn't George say: "What job? You don't have a job!" Didn't George say: "What nanny? Why do you need a nanny, you don't have a job, and where are you getting the money to pay a nanny?" And last but not least, didn't George say: "and just exactly WHO is this "nanny" you're leaving my granddaughter with?" Didn't LE follow this line of questioning with George at all?

2) When someone "tipped off" Casey that Lee was looking for her at that Orlando nightclub, why didn't Lee question WHY his beloved sister who he was sooooo close to, would be avoiding him, hiding from him? and yet he still choses to believe every single word she says to him, even after she lied to him and said "I'm in Jacksonville" and he laughed and said "No, you're in Orlando". Why is he laughing talking about that?

3) Why did Lee laugh uproariously about the stench of his dear niece's decomposing body emanating from his sister's car?

4) Why, when Casey complained to her parents that LE didn't even give her 24 hours to help find Caylee before putting her in jail, didn't anyone point out to Casey that LE DID give her a chance to help find Caylee, and Casey led them on a wild goose chase to unrelated apartment buildings and to Universal Studios. Oh my, poor Casey, no one's listening to her...and her parents do not say OPEN YOUR EYES CASEY, they DID give you the opportunity to help find Caylee, but you wasted everyone's time.

5) As close as Lee and Casey supposedly are, he has no idea if she has a job, or what she does for a living? HELLLOOOOOOOO.

6) Why did Lee laugh his head off throughout the entire deposition? Not only is it inappropriate, but you'd think SOMEONE would have told him, after we all saw him laughing during his initial interview with LE, that he should be taking it seriously, the fact that his niece is missing, then determined to be murdered, and his beloved sister is accused. WHAT IS SO FUNNY???? Why did his lawyer not say to him, Lee, you've got to cut out the jovial attitude, dude. LE is not your crowd of drinking buddies. It's not joke time. Don't ask for everyone's email address to forward jokes.

Sometimes I just want to shake these people and say DO YOU THINK WE ARE ALL FOOLS???

Yes, they do. They think they can get away with this.

I used to have compassion for the family, but that is waning. I'm getting angry. No one protected and defended this beautiful angel.

Thanks for letting me vent.

AND:

7) Did Casey really think that Amy would not notice checks she didn't write or sign the next time she got a bank statement?

8) If Casey had a job, and made her own money, why steal from a friend?

9) If Casey knew that Caylee was still alive, why not buy something, anything, for Caylee as long as she was on a shopping spree at Target?

Those are some really good and commen questions, and the only answer I have come up with for each is: Because he/she didnt care. No one in that family really cared about one another at that time,and now they aretrying to make up for it with their "We are united" speech.

Sorry for repeating myself, but I really want to know the answer to this.

Were the visits to missing child sites included in any of the doc dumps. And if they are can you tell me the page number.
OT...and this one is not related to the case at all, but can someone tell me how to do a hyperlink? The commands that I found on google dont work in this forum.

TIA :blowkiss:

Were the visits to missing child sites included in any of the doc dumps. And if they are can you tell me the page number.
OT...and this one is not related to the case at all, but can someone tell me how to do a hyperlink? The commands that I found on google dont work in this forum.

BWI, I have asked the same question about missing children sites many times, & never a response? I have not seen any mention in any of the docs that I've read, but would like to know as well.

opening bracket ([), url, closing bracket(])
addy
opening bracket([), forward slash(/), url, closing bracket(])

Please tell me there's a document dump tomorrow. Please? We need one badly.

BWI, I have asked the same question about missing children sites many times, & never a response? I have not seen any mention in any of the docs that I've read, but would like to know as well.

Its weird because its mentioned on a news site the day the PC forensics report was released, but I haven't seen it myself. They site says they read through hundreds of pc files, but I dont remember there being hundreds in the docs. :confused:

Its weird because its mentioned on a news site the day the PC forensics report was released, but I haven't seen it myself. They site says they read through hundreds of pc files, but I dont remember there being hundreds in the docs. :confused:

BWI, I would think Supersleuthers JamesBond & JWG could help with this question?

Can anyone tell me if the garbage that was in Casey's car trunk was from Tony's house?I thought I heard that somewhere. And a link if possible? Thanks!!!

Can anyone tell me if the garbage that was in Casey's car trunk was from Tony's house?I thought I heard that somewhere. And a link if possible? Thanks!!!

wish I could provide the link---but it was provided by tonE----can't remember how or why but he quesitoned why would she have it or something along that line....

WESH 2's Bob Kealing reported that there is speculation at the Orange County Courthouse that George and Cindy Anthony may attend the hearing. They have not seen their daughter in person since December. wesh website

[/FONTDECEMBER?????????????

Hi, Californiared. IIRC, the trash bag contained a May receipt that was identified as having belonged to Tony's roommate Nate. Sorry 'bout not having a link. I'm sure someone will come along to help you source it. IIRC, Tony was asked about it and he commented that he didn't know why Casey would have this in her trunk. So...relying on my very foggy memory this suggests it would be sourced from a transcript of Tony's statements to LE.

Hi, Californiared. IIRC, the trash bag contained a May receipt that was identified as having belonged to Tony's roommate Nate. Sorry 'bout not having a link. I'm sure someone will come along to help you source it. IIRC, Tony was asked about it and he commented that he didn't know why Casey would have this in her trunk. So...relying on my very foggy memory this suggests it would be sourced from a transcript of Tony's statements to LE.

Alrighty, I'll go look for that, thank you very much!! p.s...who takes other people's trash and drives around with it..Casey's a creeper lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value